Verified:

Heston Game profile

Feb 6th 2014, 19:51:59

Another absolutely baseless NAACP cracker witch hunt.

Michael Dunn will get off unless the jury is as ignorant as the guy that died or his friends that were able to unfortunately dodge the gunfire aimed at them. Im certain, in the near future they will be fired upon again. They seem to attract thst kind of attention anyway.

Happy rioting!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Feb 6th 2014, 20:11:32

Really?

I don't know man, he fired 9 shots at unarmed kids. I read through all the facts over the past few days (both sides are very biased) and I think he deserves a lengthy prison sentence.

I mean, dude ran to his vehicle to grab the gun... he could have just left?

Trife Game profile

Feb 6th 2014, 21:28:20

'Police reports have indicated that the teens were unarmed, and a police interrogator told Dunn the day after the November 2012 shooting that the teens didn't have a chance to ditch any weapon because they never left the gas station parking lot. Dunn repeatedly said he feared for his life and saw either a shotgun barrel or a stick in the teens' SUV before he began shooting.

When police searched the car, Guy said, they found a basketball, basketball shoes, some clothing, a camera tripod and cups on the floor but "no weapons.'

Another gun nut/cowboy getting his rocks off by shooting someone over petty bullcrap. Sure, if someone's music is too loud, ask them to turn it down. If they tell you to 'fluff off, Cracker', you simply walk away and call the cops. This ain't the wild west where citizens get to enforce the laws if they want to.

Also, this doesn't bode well for Mr. Dunn:

'What happened immediately after the shooting is also arguable, to hear the attorneys tell it. Dunn and his girlfriend, Rhonda Rouer, drove 40 miles south to St. Augustine, where they had reservations at a bed and breakfast.

Once there, Guy said, Dunn ordered pizza, "took his little dog for a walk," ordered a movie and "poured a big, tall drink -- rum and Coke."

"They had cell phones, but they didn't call 911. He didn't drive to a police substation," Guy said. "That defendant put his head on his hotel pillow and went to sleep.'

I love guns, have some, and support gun rights in the U.S. This is a terrible case to go around and call attention to if you're a gun supporter. But I'm not surprised you'd post a thread so stupid, Heston.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2014, 21:51:43

Originally posted by Trife:
I'm not surprised you'd post a thread so stupid, Heston.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Heston Game profile

Feb 6th 2014, 22:33:55

The loud music arguement happened at a gas station. They followed dunn to a parking lot, where dunn parked his car , kids car pull into parking space next to mr dunn, mr dunn opens fire from his vehicle at the kid ( armed with a folding k-bar type knife) then at the front passenger through the also the rear passenger door of the vehicle. The witnesses are in prison. Convicted felons. Little fluffs were not there to say sorry and give him a big hug. Investigators used uneven bias methods to bring forth these outragous charges.
I cant believe florida is going to make this racially charged mistake again. What a bunch of morons. You all mock me for posting this, call me what you will. Look at what both sides say happened, the evidence and character of the involved parties. If u disagree with me then your conclusion is purely political and/or racially motivated.

Gang bangers know the prime time to do something really bad, like murder, is under the age of 18. They make decisions based on knowledge on a risk reward basis daily. Being a thug has pitfalls, on very rare occasions, they meet people like michael dunn and lose. Cant even say the surviving thugs had any epiphanies, they made it to prison after their friend was "shot down by a crazy cold blooded killer".

Junky Game profile

Feb 6th 2014, 22:43:28

The Stand your Ground Law is stupid at best... using your gun should only be used as a last ditch effort when absolutely nothing can be done... claiming you were scared is no excuse to use a gun.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Trife Game profile

Feb 6th 2014, 22:49:35

Originally posted by Heston:
call me what you will.

okay, you're a bigoted troll. and a bad troll at that.

If u disagree with me then your conclusion is purely political and/or racially motivated.

lol

Symac

Feb 7th 2014, 0:52:22

I'm confused.

He drove away and they followed him?
He pulled into a parking lot and they followed him?
They were brandishing a knife?
He shot them up, and then went to a bed and breakfast?
They did not have time to dispose of weapons?

I'm no big city armchair lawyer like Trife, but just how is this chain of events provable?
First off if they were following him, they have opened themsleves to being defended against. Further having any weapon other than a gun does not give them immunity to being shot in self defense.

The things get real shady... So he shot off all of their legs? Cops were on the scene before he left for the bed and breakfast? How can they possibly say weapons weren't disposed of?

Heston Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 1:01:57

Being in fear for your life is the biggest part of use of deadly force. Simply being out numbered in a hostile situation even if they are not armed with a weapon is reason enough to use deadly force in any state.
This is Travon martin 2.0, with a real white guy. He will walk.
It has nothing to do with race, just ones lifestyle. There is no amount of spin that will make me conclude that thugs or gangbangers should be accepted as equals or perceived as productive valuable citizens.
I may be a bad troll Trife, but you put together the longest response to this pile if fluff subject. Even if it was a bunch of mumbled bullfluff with a marquee liberal insult.

Junky Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 1:11:13

no, being out numbered by people Brandishing bare knuckles is not enough to shoot anyone dead. A hostile Situation is always avoidable, most times by simply apologizing even if you don't have to, whats the worst that happens... you get the fluff beat out of you, and they end up in jail.

Colo Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 1:30:07

Originally posted by Junky:
...whats the worst that happens... you get the fluff beat out of you, and they end up in jail.

You can be beaten to death also? If a person was trained, you could even be killed in 1 strike with bare knuckles. I am not sure about you, but I would certainly want to take a shot to the dome over being beaten to death.

Edited By: Colo on Feb 7th 2014, 1:35:30
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2014, 1:30:26

Originally posted by Symac:
I'm confused.

I'm no big city armchair lawyer like Trife, but just how is this chain of events provable?
First off if they were following him, they have opened themsleves to being defended against. Further having any weapon other than a gun does not give them immunity to being shot in self defense.

The things get real shady... So he shot off all of their legs? Cops were on the scene before he left for the bed and breakfast? How can they possibly say weapons weren't disposed of?

Don't believe anything Heston says, the guy is a retard and doesn't even have the story right
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Junky Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 1:33:00

Originally posted by Colo:
You can be beaten to death also? If a person was trained, you could even be killed in 1 strike with bare knuckles. I am not sure about you, but I would certainly want to take a shot to the dome over being beaten to death.

According to Heston these people are "thugs" and more then likely will knock you out and take your cash, than to beat you to death.

Heston Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 1:34:48

According to Heston these people are "thugs" and more then likely will knock you out and take your cash, than to beat you to death.

Dont mind junky he is from florida. He is proven stupid.

Heston Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 1:36:53

Originally posted by blid:
I'm confused.

Don't believe anything Heston says, the guy is a retard and doesn't even have the story right

You siad it there. Its all a bullfluff story. You dont get convicted on stories.
Blids veiw is anything that wont get him called a bigot.

crysk Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 1:40:05

I live in Jacksonville. The gas station is one that many frequent because it's on a main road. I wouldn't be so sure that he's going to get off. Jacksonville is a lot different than Sanford(Trayvon Martin), including the make up of the jury.

I attempted to get in the court room, but wasn't one of the lucky ones. It is being live streamed though, its interesting to watch from a locals perspective.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2014, 1:42:43

I'm confused.

You siad it there. Its all a bullfluff story. You dont get convicted on stories.
Blids veiw is anything that wont get him called a bigot.
You didn't even get Dunn's own story right you moron. Are you legit mentally challenged?

Symac

Feb 7th 2014, 1:52:35

After reading several stories, this guy is getting off. I can't say he is right or wrong, and that is precisely why he is getting off. This sounds like the police did a fluff job, they gave this guy so many get out of jail free cards. Even if convicted he will get off in appeals.

Also they sound like thugs, and no jury likes a bunch of punk assholes that play their music too loud and then start to attack people when asked to turn it down.

Witness will be completely useless. No one is going to believe a criminal that has motivation to say just what the prosecutors want.

Colo Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 1:56:11

I guess you can hope all they want is cash and that they aren't some junky who could literally be capable of doing anything. Seems like they kinda go hand in hand though.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 2:02:01

Sounds like a few fellas here have never gotten in a life or death situation. I wasn't fortunate to live in a country where I could own my own gun (cause domes would have been blown off) but I ran further and faster that I ever have in my entire life and I still don't know where I got the stamina from. I was breathing so hard I had basically an asthma attack and you could have fit an egg in my cricoid fossa. I rather give someone a headshot than go through that again, I can tell you that.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 2:05:57

no, being out numbered by people Brandishing bare knuckles is not enough to shoot anyone dead. A hostile Situation is always avoidable, most times by simply apologizing even if you don't have to, whats the worst that happens... you get the fluff beat out of you, and they end up in jail.

You sound like a statistic, the just another guy that got killed by a gang, haha!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2014, 2:15:50

Originally posted by crest23:
Sounds like a few fellas here have never gotten in a life or death situation. I wasn't fortunate to live in a country where I could own my own gun (cause domes would have been blown off) but I ran further and faster that I ever have in my entire life and I still don't know where I got the stamina from. I was breathing so hard I had basically an asthma attack and you could have fit an egg in my cricoid fossa. I rather give someone a headshot than go through that again, I can tell you that.

+10
Coming from a 3rd world country I can relate, I too had to run for my life, I was 16, I'll never ever forget!

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Heston Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 2:24:51

You sound like a statistic, the just another guy that got killed by a gang, haha!

Junky you are so stupid. I pitty anyone you provide for and protect. I took 45 minutes out if my day to watch testimony and look at pics of the crime sceme then formed an educated opinion. It is 100% a race motivated prosecution put together under pressure by the black only organizations, and the people like trife who blindly follow the for the privilege of using the lable bigot and racist. I ask you, who is truly the bigot or racist. It is not me just because im white and point my finger. If you didnt notice, its my middle finger.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 2:32:17

Heston, don`t sweat it. If a bunch of punks did such to the guys giving you grief I guarantee you they crap their pants.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2014, 2:34:38

Junky you are so stupid. I pitty anyone you provide for and protect. I took 45 minutes out if my day to watch testimony and look at pics of the crime sceme then formed an educated opinion. It is 100% a race motivated prosecution put together under pressure by the black only organizations, and the people like trife who blindly follow the for the privilege of using the lable bigot and racist. I ask you, who is truly the bigot or racist. It is not me just because im white and point my finger. If you didnt notice, its my middle finger.
Lmao you took 45 minutes to form an educated opinion, and you think the guys followed Dunn to a parking lot.

Junky Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 2:34:49

meh, I'm not about to let someone shank me, but I'm not going to shoot someone just because I can.. I tend to value life, even people who are on the wrong side of the law.

Heston Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 3:16:07

Lmao you took 45 minutes to form an educated opinion, and you think the guys followed Dunn to a parking lot.

It started in one location and ended in another. Judging the character of the people involved i can say, the the scared withe guy with a wife thats piss her pants afraid for their well being did not follow and engage a suv full of outspoken fluff heads. Its logical. The icing one the cake, as u found out with george zimmerman is that either way it doesnt make any difference at all. Thats what makes it even more controversial and what you or i say wont have weight on either side.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2014, 3:32:24

You idiot. You fluffing idiot. You just make up your own facts out of thin air to go with the fantasies in your head. Dunn contends that after he shot them at the gas station, they drove off to the parking lot to dump the weapon he claims they had before returning to the gas station and calling the police.

You "educated" yourself for 45 minutes and still don't even know what the defendant's story is. All you know is that you side with him, rofl. Everything about them driving to the parking lot is part of Dunn's explanation for why the people he gunned down were unarmed. It has nothing to do with them following him. You fluffing idiot.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2014, 3:35:49

Like, you're so stupid you can't even read a CNN article in 1 minute and see what each side claims happened. You somehow instead spend 45 minutes "researching" and come up with something completely made up that nobody on either side is saying. And this is a topic you feel strongly about, lol, and started a thread about. Get help.

Heston Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 4:52:34

Blid, go watch some more cnn. Who said it was the defendants story? I didnt. Your far too busy to try and bash me to make any real sence. Regardless, dunn walks and is justified for killing that stupid son of a fluff. Doesnt matter what story is told.
If i was a white guy that just had to kill a black guy, the last thing im gonna do is stuck around the scene. I am defiantly going to fear for my freedom and life, in the recent shadow of george zimmerman. Im surely not going to have the gun in my hand when im taken in for questioning or arrested. If i was dunn i would kill myself because the life he leads as a free man will be hell.

Riddler Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 12:26:07

The real question is, were any of them wearing hoodies?

Snort Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 15:05:37

Really, the crime was being black near a CCW enthusiast.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Feb 8th 2014, 20:06:24

The Stand your Ground Law is stupid at best... using your gun should only be used as a last ditch effort when absolutely nothing can be done... claiming you were scared is no excuse to use a gun.

if i pull a gun on you, you might want to make a last ditch effort at running away. it'll take me at least 3 seconds to load and fluff it. you should be able to find something to hide behind during those 3 seconds.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Feb 8th 2014, 20:11:13

crazy Demoncrats. you don't want to get shot for being an asshole, don't be a fluffing asshole.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

E2025 Game profile

Feb 11th 2014, 23:18:30

I'm so glad we're able to own guns...its amazing that we can protect ourselves from gangs of knuckle dragging idiots in this day and age. Thank god for guns and people that know how to use them.

Rick Game profile

Feb 11th 2014, 23:39:26

Go Canada.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2014, 19:59:15

its a good thing we can own guns so we can shoot people who play their music too loud and look blac... suspicious
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 22:07:37

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
crazy Demoncrats. you don't want to get shot for being an asshole, don't be a fluffing asshole.

If this were the case, I would've killed 1000's of assholes by now.

Supertodd Game profile

Feb 13th 2014, 0:38:50

I don't understand how anybody can say with such certainty that Dunn will walk. There are too many inconsistencies in his story, IMO.

He claims the kid got out of the SUV and came at him. The medical examiner says the kid was most likely still seated in the SUV when shot. Now, I really don't like the phrase "most likely" there.. I'd think the two shots that hit him in the thighs would indicate whether he was standing or seated when shot. But even if we ignore the ME's opinion....

He then left the scene and never called the police? Seriously? You just SHOT someone, and you go on about your business as if nothing happened???

And even his own wife testified that he never told her that the kids had a gun. Seriously? If I were on that jury, I think I'd find the rest of his story nearly impossible to believe, just from that one fact.

You also have a witness who said that as he was walking out of the convenience store, he heard Dunn say "You're not going to talk to me that way". That suggests to me that maybe.. just maybe he was angry, and not in fear for his life at all.

Maybe the kids were rude assholes. That doesn't warrant shooting at them.

Maybe they were racists and called him names. That doesn't warrant shooting at them.

I just have a real hard time believing any of the rest of his story.

Unsympathetic Game profile

Feb 13th 2014, 1:48:39

The original poster is just another white supremacist KKK fan who wishes we could return to the days of lynching, burning crosses, and everything else that goes along with "those people" knowing their place.

I'm certain in the near future he will find more reasons to blame every problem on the existence of black people. He seems to think that way regardless of pesky things called "facts."

News flash: Dunn is ridiculously guilty, and it's amusing to see anyone attempt to defend him. Dunn has zero redeeming character -- he doesn't get to make up his own facts. Reality is.. he doesn't get to say to other people "You don't talk to me that way."

Karma's funny like that.. and I think Karma is a black stripper out by the airport.

Edited By: Unsympathetic on Feb 13th 2014, 1:55:42
See Original Post

HavocMD

Feb 13th 2014, 2:03:38

My question is, in FL, can I shoot somebody and then claim we were having a heated argument and they reached into their pocket like they had a gun and I get off? Because that's how I understand their law is written, which is the most fluffed up thing I've ever seen. Anybody that gets convicted of murder in that state is the biggest moron EVER and their lawyer should be dis-barred immediately.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Feb 13th 2014, 8:01:29

Had not heard of this story until this thread. In the 3 minutes I have spent educating myself, I don't understand why people are comparing this to when Tryvon attacked that hispanic security guard.
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Feb 13th 2014, 8:58:15

No.... Our stand your ground law doesn't say you can shoot someone because you think they are armed...

Pretty much goes like this : Stand your ground, if an armed intruder/perpetrator is undeniably trying to HARM you, you may use lethal force IF there is no other way to prevent injury or death, namely if you can escape the incident by running away, you're NOT covered by stand your ground.
May be as simple as a guy breaking into your home, if he coming through the front door and you could have exited the rear door, you are in the wronf if used deadly force.

Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Feb 13th 2014, 11:38:16

SCREW Dunn AND the theater shooting fluff, down here in FL!
Both, in the WRONG and muddyin' the damned waters for my gun rights !

BANG! BANG! BANG!
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Supertodd Game profile

Feb 13th 2014, 13:32:29

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
No.... Our stand your ground law doesn't say you can shoot someone because you think they are armed...

Pretty much goes like this : Stand your ground, if an armed intruder/perpetrator is undeniably trying to HARM you, you may use lethal force IF there is no other way to prevent injury or death, namely if you can escape the incident by running away, you're NOT covered by stand your ground.
May be as simple as a guy breaking into your home, if he coming through the front door and you could have exited the rear door, you are in the wronf if used deadly force.

Are you sure about that Jon? If that's the case, it sounds like exactly the opposite of "stand your ground". More like "yield your house". I thought the whole point of stand your ground laws was that they protected your right to defend yourself, without requiring you to flee. Hence the name of the law.

If the law is as you've described here, I can't see what point it even serves. It would be basically saying that self defense is no longer legal.. like something the UK would do. Or NY.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Feb 14th 2014, 4:39:23

Well... I know that as long as the intruder is armed you can shoot w/o questions.... if NOT you put your pocket knife in his hand... ;) ;)
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

matate99 Game profile

Feb 14th 2014, 5:12:02

There was no weapon and Zimmerman got off. You don't even have to put a knife in their hand. All you have to do is say you were scared or intimidated.

Like I said, anybody that gets convicted of murder in FL is an idiot.

-This is Havoc...wrong posting name again

samxz Game profile

Feb 14th 2014, 10:47:44

Ehh.. in my country there is a "JENNIFER DUNN" , trial for the corruption case.
at least she is much prettier than michael dunn :P

Feb 14th 2014, 22:56:08

the old fluffs that are in charge of passing laws in Florida need to be shot because they are fluffing senile old bastages.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Feb 14th 2014, 22:58:58

oh, suppose i should rephrase that to state that the retired old Demoncrats need to be shot in the head before they get to abuse their right to vote again.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.