Verified:

UncleFiat Game profile

Feb 10th 2014, 9:14:03

Who are Pan & TKO allied to?

Any way to see spy ops without site access?

How pissed is BJ..his Bandits seem to be on the target list.

UncleFiat Game profile

Feb 10th 2014, 9:22:05

And how come the market hasn't moved much? Figured the mil would bump with declaration but if anything, prices have gone down slightly?

mdevol Game profile

Feb 10th 2014, 9:25:09

I am converting to oiler and going to win the reset
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 10th 2014, 9:44:09

TKO is allied to some alliances:)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 10th 2014, 16:28:09

Not a lot of military gets bought up in day 5 wars
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Donny Game profile

Feb 10th 2014, 17:27:05

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
Not a lot of military gets bought up in day 5 wars

Or Oil.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Feb 10th 2014, 18:39:13

Either they had a weakness or they were built well and they were afraid of them growing lol.

And not pissed at all isn't that the point of this game?

Feb 10th 2014, 18:39:41

Granted would of preferred not the night of my birthday lol

Donny Game profile

Feb 10th 2014, 18:50:35

sorry billyjoe for the 40 texts! hahahaaha
ICQ-105967052

Feb 10th 2014, 19:13:09

No fluff! Lol you will find out quickly it's just lines of HTML to me.

And it's a war game people who cry about their countries dying should stick to the sims!

UncleFiat Game profile

Feb 10th 2014, 21:57:34

I hear you but its always more fun killing with a full set of countries versus what they left you with.

I'm guessing you were light on troops this early in the set and they took advantage of that fact based on the GS kills. Plus no food on the market made it hard to cash turns.

Were they behind all the food being bought off the market? Interesting tactic if it was one of the two.....

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2014, 23:13:48

happy bday dude

Feb 10th 2014, 23:53:47

I was in the midst of a teching phase for a netting set hell yeah I was light only 50k troops lol

That's ok with the new changes I'll take a gs kill all day lol

kemo Game profile

Feb 11th 2014, 16:02:59

if you really were netting id blame your leaders for not having you war prepped after last set. who in their right mind would think nbk would just let that go?
all praised to ra

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 11th 2014, 16:23:00

Because we arent cc?

However war is war n now ya diez!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Feb 11th 2014, 17:10:54

Yeah ICD isn't cc matter of fact some cc members still play in a cc tag lol. None of cc leaders are even leaders of ICD lol

None of that matters anymore lol. It's a war game I play to kill.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 11th 2014, 17:15:09

Kemo, yeah god help us for thinking clans like NBK who for years was a stand up organization, would still be honorable, and stand by their words of having 0 problems with ICD, and wouldn't attack us without an ingame reason.

Or ares who multiple times claimed they didn't want to hit us.

All good lesson learned, now it is time for them to learn a lesson.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

kemo Game profile

Feb 11th 2014, 19:06:33

rats your post went out the window when you said the word honorable buddy. cc intentionally broke a pact and openly said they were in your tag. if you didnt see this coming you need a prescrition of nasa microscopes for glasses
all praised to ra

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 11th 2014, 21:01:53

kemo your kind of on the stupid side aren't you? If I hit clans simply because they had members of clans who had done something stupid in the past, there wouldn't be a clan safe on the server.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2014, 21:59:39

It might be as simple as there is no problem with ICD. It is understandable that any clan might have a problem with any clan that takes in pact breakers. You are clearly smart enough to understand that risk before taking them in.

And correct, there are clearly no safe clans on this server. It is a war game.

JJosh Game profile

Feb 11th 2014, 23:06:39

It is a war game...

cheers
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

JoeFFA Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 4:53:01

Hmn.. I do recall someone saying there will be a war... or saying someone's gonna attack them. Now who could/would that be? It certainly has an effect on those just wanting to net.

Now back to netting... or not!

kemo Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 5:52:37

kemo your kind of on the stupid side aren't you? If I hit clans simply because they had members of clans who had done something stupid in the past, there wouldn't be a clan safe on the server.
so im an idiot cause your thought process is "hmm nbk didnt pact me. ahhh well fluff it. they wont fs us just cause my clan mates were fluffs to them last set". really? im the freakin moron in this whole thing? theres still snow in my yard and we have a few trees you can ski into.
all praised to ra

Donny Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 6:00:49

Originally posted by smegma:
It might be as simple as there is no problem with ICD. It is understandable that any clan might have a problem with any clan that takes in pact breakers. You are clearly smart enough to understand that risk before taking them in.

And correct, there are clearly no safe clans on this server. It is a war game.

*chuckles*

pact breakers. lmfao.

stfu you sound like a kid with down syndrome
ICQ-105967052

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2014, 6:34:43

Look who's talking, lol

Colo Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 8:48:05

Kemo, yeah god help us for thinking clans like NBK who for years was a stand up organization, would still be honorable, and stand by their words of having 0 problems with ICD, and wouldn't attack us without an ingame reason.

Or ares who multiple times claimed they didn't want to hit us.

All good lesson learned, now it is time for them to learn a lesson.

I heard somewhere that you have 20 of the best fighters to ever play. What I can't understand is why a war seems to make you upset? I can't imagine the FS was to far out of left field.

ZIP Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 16:02:45

Originally posted by UncleFiat:
I hear you but its always more fun killing with a full set of countries versus what they left you with.

I'm guessing you were light on troops this early in the set and they took advantage of that fact based on the GS kills. Plus no food on the market made it hard to cash turns.

Were they behind all the food being bought off the market? Interesting tactic if it was one of the two.....

I would bet the food shortage was more luck then planned
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Desperado Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 17:14:24

I would bet fiat's just blind and there wasn't really a shortage considering the amount I had up myself lol

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

UncleFiat Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 17:39:31

"Feb 9th 2014, 23:34:19
can't even play my cashers with bushels at 999.. and not even that many of them lol. "

gambit Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 20:44:08

nobody lied to you... in the last couple weeks of last set we had no intentions of fighting icd, why would we unless you guys were gunnin for us?

but then the set started and all of cc was tagged with you except mdevol... and his mangina is already loose and dry and no fun... hes like the fat girl in a threesome... hes more of a package deal :P
Natural Born Killer

Feb 12th 2014, 21:12:05

The bushel shortage actually saved me some turns lol and I was teching not cashing yet.

And it wasn't planned granted they may of stocked some. But it was for their benefit not to screw someone else over

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 23:07:31

gambit you guys knew cc was joining us, I told you straight up they were

Raging Budda Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 23:32:52

well, gambit, you got a war with most of the CC core for last set anyway. doesn't really matter.
Your base is mine!

Donny Game profile

Feb 13th 2014, 1:22:16

meh there was only 7 CC tagged last set
3 of which are NOT in ICD atm
Akula
Mdevol
Pheebs

ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Feb 13th 2014, 1:23:35

CC was me billy vern rb last set that trashed all of NBK and Ares.

Yeah akula mike and pheebs restarted 10-129123e8 times
but noone told you not to kill the 48 originals we had

i dont want to here you were netting!
ICQ-105967052

Wacmaster Game profile

Feb 13th 2014, 1:39:15

Gambit i thought i recognized you in that NBK warchat video. :P

gambit Game profile

Feb 13th 2014, 3:43:41

how did you tell me when i never talked to you? lol... i go weeks at a time without loggin into the nbk site or irc and i put less than 500 attacks into last set probably... so please let me know when exactly it was you told me this lol... ive already spent more time here this set than i have in the last few

yes donny you guys kept nbk and ares down pretty good last set... taking out those that actually had stock and locking up the market so the rest had a rough time converting into decent killers, while you all sat on enormous missiles, spies, tech, and stock... not to mention the advantage in activity and walling, which you guys have by a mile even though you want to deny it lol... you would think with 4 times the countries this set (and still growing) that you guys would have no reason to cry... but nbk has always been the turtle... slow and steady, one foot in front of the other and that is how it survives when other tags come and go

i dont want to "hear" that you guys were planning on netting either lol... at least nbk was indeed netting last set (some were trying anyway), evident by the fact that they pacted out most of the server and were land trading quietly... until cc broke their pact to fs

wac that must be one long video since the chats seem to consist of mostly bullfluffting with each other and circle jerking between the occasional target :P
Natural Born Killer

kemo Game profile

Feb 13th 2014, 5:45:12

or attacking yourselves :(

that moment was one of the most hilarious chats ive ever seen. half the room was screaming at the guy to wall and the other were screaming hit faster the targets online!
all praised to ra

Donny Game profile

Feb 13th 2014, 7:40:18

on ICDs defense. we had 118 Rep Govts at your FS lol
ICQ-105967052

Desperado Game profile

Feb 13th 2014, 8:13:31

actually gambit, we were planning on netting

you shoulda seen the fluff storm over that argument lol

Originally posted by Primeval: