Verified:

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 8:43:26

you know how last day humanitarians hurts warring cuz you cant kill or hit the enemy as the range shrinks? i suggest a modification for this that will benefit both warring and netting people.

how about restricting the humanitarian range shrink to those in GDI? cuz naturally, netters can join GDI to gain this protection against suiciders, and since it's the last day, most of them aren't using turns anyway, so it wont affect them significantly to be in GDI for the last few hours. Then, everyone else outside GDI will not be affected and can continue warring.

feedbacks? comments?

Marshal Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 9:16:35

qz is thinking modifications to last day humanitarians.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 7th 2014, 18:20:10

Yea, I'd like to make it less restrictive for those ranks below say T100... given last-minute griefing is mostly limited to that area

Should probably also modify FA rules as well....
Finally did the signature thing.

midevil.chaos Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 19:35:31

But the GDI sucks. Joining the GDI is a waste of time, resources and more resources. But seriously though, I agree that something has to be done when it comes to making the GDI useful. Could be step in making it so. But, it just isn't a big enough step.

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 20:36:02

that would be good. looking forward to changes, qz.

midevil, its the same disadvantage for all. how much time, resources and more resources do you use up in the last 6 hours of the game?

Marshal Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 20:48:38

outside ffa (faing own countries) doubt any1 uses single turn if netting, warring is different case.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

midevil.chaos Game profile

Feb 8th 2014, 10:17:47

hsifreta, I disagree. The disadvantages differ. They don't have to be monetary by any means. They can be messing up different strats that require you to attack such players. We can't look at everything from a money perspective. It includes land, war, special attacks during war etc.

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 8th 2014, 11:54:11

Originally posted by midevil.chaos:
hsifreta, I disagree. The disadvantages differ. They don't have to be monetary by any means. They can be messing up different strats that require you to attack such players. We can't look at everything from a money perspective. It includes land, war, special attacks during war etc.

im not sure what you're on about. please explain yourself more clearly. let me also say, i know you have an issue with GDI, but this is about last day humanitarians. i'm only suggesting restricting this restriction to be within the bounds of GDI, that way, people who war can war ahead. try not to bring your GDI argument everywhere, it's not nice.

Edited By: hsifreta on Feb 8th 2014, 11:57:23
See Original Post