Verified:

farmer Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 2:45:02

I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious

elvesrus

Jan 22nd 2014, 4:11:17

definitely then, although not sure how far back. george washington has some nice ones about political parties that seem to compliment that quite well.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 4:38:47

too many machines. there are very few people who are actually industrious. plus the machines don't get paid.

oops. it's a quote game.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 5:02:46

Thomas jefferson for sure
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Jan 22nd 2014, 8:31:37

Originally posted by farmer:
I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious

only takes 2% of the population to grow the food we need to eat. grow less and quit hiring Mexicans to work the fields that US citizens find to be beneath their labor.

oops. it's still a quote game thread.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

farmer Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 17:11:01

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
Originally posted by farmer:

only takes 2% of the population to grow the food we need to eat. grow less and quit hiring Mexicans to work the fields that US citizens find to be beneath their labor.

oops. it's still a quote game thread.

yep a quote game, Dibs you are right and this is some of the results of big ag and its affects on the mex. workers.This article is a bit long but really interesting.

http://www.newyorker.com/...fact_bowe?currentPage=all

Jan 22nd 2014, 17:54:59

probably more depressing than interesting. might interfere with my enjoyment of "Green Acres".
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

farmer Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 20:22:47

Dibs I am a farmer as my name implies and at one time was proud to say i was a farmer but no more. Farming is run and controlled by large corporations.Monsanto,Dow,Dupont and others.It is not the farms of yesterday when your neighbors were your friends and would ask what they could do to help. Now they ask them selves what can i do to get your ground. so Green Acres ahhh no

Trife Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 21:04:55

'I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious'

-Michael Scott

braden Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 21:14:32

irishman or wholesale seller of paper products?

Trife Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 21:34:50

Originally posted by braden:
irishman or wholesale seller of paper products?

regional manager

braden Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 21:59:19

douche

sorry, typo, i of course meant, touche! :P

braden Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 22:00:12

wilks-barre scranton is my favourite ahl hockey team

(that isn't technically "true" but it fits the theme!)