Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 12:35:10

this guy makes my day.

Rob Ford admits to drinking 'a little bit' after new video surfaces
After swearing off alcohol, mayor admits to drinking 'a little bit' on Monday night

http://www.cbc.ca/...-video-surfaces-1.2505459

you have to watch the video.

I like this part....

When asked if his Jamaican accent was offensive, he said no. "I met some friends. If I speak that way, that's how I speak with some of my friends and no, i don't think it's discriminative at all," he said. "It's my own time."

so because it is his own time it makes it ok to talk like that ? ?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 13:23:31

we're not allowed to talk like Jamaicans now? do i get to shoot people who talk like that? there is obviously something very wrong with it.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

braden Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 13:54:47

it is ok to speak with/in any accent. when i order french wines, i say the chateau as in sha-toe, not chah-ti-oh.

or when i say quite right sir, cheerio mate, have a go at it yet i use the british accent.

or because french and british are "white", it's ok to adopt their accent, but if not white it's bloody fluffing murder?

now, that said, i'm also not an elected official in any capacity. we'll see how the jamaicans vote come next election, assuming of course it's not on a tuesday (that is when their social benefits land, assuming of course they have a bank account and don't wait for a mailed cheque)

now that is discrimination. see the difference?

Vic Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 14:32:09

ROB FORD FOR LIFE!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 22nd 2014, 14:53:25

It's no different from speaking spanish with an argentinean accident to an argintinean, or french with an english err sorry quebec accent to people from quebec rather than a parisean accident. It's hardly discrimination. Rob ford speaking Jamaican patois to Jamaicans is equivalent to that. That isn't really the issue here. I do find it hillarious that he actually speaks Jamaican patois at all though.

Our past few prime ministers have had horrible accents in either french/english or both so meh:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

braden Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 15:02:13

can we really hold it against chretien though, martian?

Vic Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 15:11:59

all i know is in the video where ford is dancing to Marley, it's not some act. the guy loses himself for a few minutes, forgets where he is, and just FEEELS THE VIBE!!

i'm not even joking about this, and it likely won't happen, but i am in the process of *trying* to make a documentary about Rob Ford.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 15:37:27

lol the only politician that makes US politicians look decent and productive.

braden Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 16:40:59

the italian dude with his whore orgies has to, as well, come on.

i love how on fox news they refer to him as "Toronto's Crack Smoking Mayor"

one news cycle, suggested ford was all cracked up and an awful person and a joke, and lets all point and laugh, and then the IMMEDIATE next segment they were telling us that some.. i think it was florida congressman had just gotten out of rehab for cocaine use, and is back in his seat serving his people with pride and respect. you know, instead of "floridas cocaine sniffing congressman"?

General Earl Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 23:02:01

I think it's safe to say ford was never a crack addict.. he's way too fat for that! Sure, he's got his other vices too.. but he's really not a bad guy. I wouldn't vote for him just for the fact he lied and tried to hide the truth, knowing the facts were out there, then publicly humiliated himself in the process. I know all politicians are liars and thieves.. but when you get caught, that's it- your free ride should be revoked.

And yeah how FOX spins stories has always been pretty comedic.
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

braden Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 23:11:32

Torontos mayor who admitted to having smoked crack is different than Torontos crack smoking mayor, writ large.

the former is factual and should be reported- the latter is editorializing and the person who writes the teleprompter should be punched in his nose (OR her nose, equal opportunity, women deserve equal punches to the nose, thank you the nineteen seventies)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2014, 0:34:30

Originally posted by martian:
It's no different from speaking spanish with an argentinean accent to an argintinean

As an Argentinian...... IT PISSES ME OFF!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 0:37:50

i thought all accents from the sides of mountains were the same? something with a bahhh?

see? THAT is discrimination :P

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 23rd 2014, 1:08:02

YA MON!
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

blid

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2014, 17:35:51

the fat mayor of canada smokes crack, lol
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Patience Game profile

Jan 24th 2014, 15:55:41

Dude... stop calling him the 'mayor of Canada'. He's the mayor of TORONTO, which just happens to be IN Canada. The rest of us Canadians don't want anything to do with him, believe me. lol (I'm pretty sure 99.9% of Toronto wishes he'd disappear in a puff of crack-pipe smoke, too...)
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 24th 2014, 16:41:02

NEVER!
One of my good friends works out at the same gym as him and got his picture taken beside. Rob Ford is actually a lot shorter than the newspapers make him appear to be. I was shocked:P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

ZIP Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 1:28:08

fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops