Verified:

Dragun_SoL Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 14:02:29

im looking to net

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 22:47:10

Why would you even want to play on this server? It is absolute garbage and it is the joke server of the game.

Don't waste your time, play on any other server besides this cesspool.....

ninong Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 2:42:21

bonus
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

IXNeo Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 7:45:28

bonus
IXNeo
Illuminati X
Division: EoS

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 8:40:44

Hey dragun, I'm not sure who nets here :(
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

VivaNick Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 8:51:16

Do not have butterflies here, I dont think net needed.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 8:59:41

Haha viva
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

grimjoww Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 9:09:38

TPA always net

M m i x X Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 10:01:07

Originally posted by grimjoww:
TPA always net

unless provoked :)
-=(M m i x X)=-

Alin Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 0:18:07

me dragon and Boltard are netting in TSO dragun.

Come join us!

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 3:28:00

Originally posted by Alin:
me dragon and Boltard are netting in TSO dragun.

Come join us!

The biggest country in a sex tag is $2.9mill with 4k land and in 10 DR. Are you in some hidden secret tag or is being under 3mill NW considered netgaining?

Alin Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 9:17:35

Lol - what is your biggest? except that #71 that was on the DNH list.

3.5 mil nw ? Haha!!! Considering you had at least 10 members advantage you lost this war big time.

dragun this server kinda sucks if you go netgain mode - try express, that`s the solo netting server.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 13:06:12

Sorry Alin but this 10 member advantage that you speak of was that before or after m0m0 and monsters came in with countries that were 3-6 times bigger than anything In ETFT?

Also bro I am pretty sure that no one on this server other than you and Boltar gives a crap if TSO "won" after 4 sets of losing. It's the same boring garbage for 5 months now. Incase you forgot I posted looking for an end to this retardeness 2 sets ago and last set as both sides have lost members. ETFT has lost more than half of its members becuase it's a net gaining team not a team of guys who rather kill for fun and that consider $3mill country's with no land "netting" countries lol

Congrats to Monsters and iScode who was on the DNH list last set and this set decided to break ETFT counties once we were out of range to break them.

Very awesome war guys hope to do it again for a 6th straight set *rolls eyes*

Vic Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 14:08:58

Originally posted by VivaNick:
Do not have butterflies here, I dont think net needed.

hahahahahhahahahahahahhhagaahahhahahh

Alin Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 14:51:17

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Sorry Alin but this 10 member advantage that you speak of was that before or after m0m0 and monsters came in with countries that were 3-6 times bigger than anything In ETFT?

Also bro I am pretty sure that no one on this server other than you and Boltar gives a crap if TSO "won" after 4 sets of losing. It's the same boring garbage for 5 months now. Incase you forgot I posted looking for an end to this retardeness 2 sets ago and last set as both sides have lost members. ETFT has lost more than half of its members becuase it's a net gaining team not a team of guys who rather kill for fun and that consider $3mill country's with no land "netting" countries lol

Congrats to Monsters and iScode who was on the DNH list last set and this set decided to break ETFT counties once we were out of range to break them.

my netting post was sarcastic.

However i don`t know what we are fighting for here, except the fact your side has/had 2 or 3 people i really dislike in this game. So i fight for that :)

Vic Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 15:02:11

hehe but your side has like 4 or 5 people you really dislike, alin.
and from what i understand it's this -
boltar ruined a netting set of ETFT over acts of an unrelated tag some months back.
he thought it was related to ETFT and afaik said it was not.
boltar dec'd war on a netting ETFT.
afaik being a man of honor and dignity said 'no no no no' and took on TSO every set since.

i've spoken to bolty and he sees it differently but i think we can all agree that afaik is really the one around here that doesn't get into drama and presents things quite objectively ... so i have to side with him :p

Vic Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 15:03:22

and boltar and tso like to war and afaik and etft not so much...
so i think we can identify an instigator here :p

archaic Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 3:05:32

Well, I'd love to net again, but its pointless as long as Boltar has his 'no netting on team' edict in place. However, I can pretty well guarantee that Monsters will not be netting on this server again for a very long time.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

braden Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 3:20:29

you could join me, archy :(

hsifreta Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 4:24:05

there's no netting in team. =P

Scorba Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 4:23:14

There was plenty of netting until the coalition decided to farm tso tags. Now there is lots of killing.

hsifreta Game profile

Jan 20th 2014, 10:44:27

lol what he said.

if you wanna net, go untagged. =)

iScode Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 8:47:25

I never asked for a DNH last set, only the set before, not sure why you would automatically assume someone is on DNH without talking to them.

FYI ETFT deserve everything they get :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

afaik Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 9:24:11

lol you didn't ASK anything iscode, you practically BEGGED for amnesty while we were killing you. that moment was definitely the highlight of the war for me so far.

also you did say you'd provide me personally with 48h notice before anything changed with that DNH, to which I laughed as i know you're not a boy of your word, which proved itself. not sure where MONSTERS came into things but didn't matter in the end. no tag kill and we ended higher nw (again)

p.s. you really drag the tone of the war down - be nice and fight about it, win or lose... you're a fluff every other day of the year so may as well enjoy the thing you profess to love so much (warring)

:)

iScode Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 9:41:05

Originally posted by afaik:
lol you didn't ASK anything iscode, you practically BEGGED for amnesty while we were killing you. that moment was definitely the highlight of the war for me so far.

also you did say you'd provide me personally with 48h notice before anything changed with that DNH, to which I laughed as i know you're not a boy of your word, which proved itself. not sure where MONSTERS came into things but didn't matter in the end. no tag kill and we ended higher nw (again)

p.s. you really drag the tone of the war down - be nice and fight about it, win or lose... you're a fluff every other day of the year so may as well enjoy the thing you profess to love so much (warring)

:)

errr that was the set before, not the next set, I didnt hit you that set did I???

Never realised that an agreement made one set carries over to the next set??? Or is that just how ETFT do things?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

afaik Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 10:24:10

not even a peep about the 'begging for your life' part? twas a sweet moment so worth recalling again ;)

and when you say you'll give me 48h notice before you attack ETFT, then attack ETFT without giving 48h notice, i reckon even you can tell what i'm talking about ;)

we were talking about a war that had waged for 3 resets when we spoke on irc, not a formal agreement was mentioned. you gave me your word, then broke it. like i said you would at the time, as you will recall :) you've suicided us for years - it wasn't any surprise.

iScode Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 19:26:10

nope i stuck to my word, no time line was set down for the DNH

If you want to assume i would ever agree to any multi set agreement then thats your fault for assuming not mine. Even as an alliance leader i refused to ever agree to any multi set pact agreements.

Not my fault you decided to assume something and were wrong, I never broke my word, your just assumed when you should of checked, eg your an idiot :).
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

braden Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 20:05:17

or learn infinitives, it would appear

afaik Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 20:31:20

the only thing i assumed was that you'd suicide us again...

braden Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 21:17:30

i hereby recruit [a netgaining] afaik..

his own fault for having posted in a recruitment thread! he is now honour bound ;)

iScode Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 4:21:06

Originally posted by afaik:
the only thing i assumed was that you'd suicide us again...

So you assumed I would suicide you (which i didnt, i joined a war, suicide would look to cripple countries expecting to get killed...) but didnt contact me to see if the DNH stood?

Great logic there mate!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Vic Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 5:53:46

lol yes scodey because contacting suiciders to work out 'terms' has worked so famously in the past :p

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 6:04:39

wait what? Why would ETFT ask iScode a single country for a DNH when we have been beating TSO down for 4 sets in a row?

What I think that AFAIK is trying to say is that you begged for ETFT not to crush your country and ETFT granted your petition and you thank them the following set by breaking ETFT countries down because as you PERSONALLY TOLD ME VIA INGAME message "boltar threatened me to hit you or he would have TSO attack me". ETFT had your country set to DNH as a favor to you as you used your usual name the following round. It is a shame that you didn't play under the same Wrath of Stoner name this round as I would have been the first person to AB you regardless of what tag you were hiding under......

Lets just say iScode that everyone in ETFT agrees that the next time that the country Wrath of Stoner pops up in this server it will be AB'ed into the ground....

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 23rd 2014, 6:07:34

iScode Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 6:37:09

"boltar threatened me to hit you or he would have TSO attack me".

That is an out and out lie and you know it! I have never thought you would be a liar Superfly, if Boltar or hell anyone ever said that to me I would attack them rather than follow suit, I dont take to threats kindly at all thank you.

I told you boltar made me an offer I couldnt refuse, which was to kill Gogy in exchange for joining the war, So dont fluffing come here spreading bullfluff which you and I both know is completely unfluffing true.

With regards to you ab'ing me, lol I am happy to let you know my country name every set if that is your wish, I am always keen for a fight!

And FYI I never begged, I may of whined but i never begged, I was ignoring afaik's comment earlier cause there was no point responding to blatant liars like afaik, however I will admit I whined that I was not part of the war when you guys started to attack me even though i made no hits on you guys, which afaik honourable granted me after much whining (not to mention threats of suiciding ETFT every set they tagged but he left that part out...) and me advising I would not take part in the war. I asked not to be hit FOR THAT SET as I was giving netting a half arse go. Why the fluff would I try it two sets in a row? Who they fluff do you take me for??

It is not my problem if you fluffs carry over a one set request without even talking to me, but hey, I guess I never factored in that most ETFT players are retarded.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 6:49:58

Whoops you are correct I had your reason for hitting us mixed up with the other RD tag switcher mixed up.

Yes iscode told me that he hit ETFT cuz boltar promised to attack Croatia. That is a fact.

Don't worry man, we won't carry over or grant any other requests for you lol

Great post your country number, are you in a TSO tag? I fail to see any monster or m0m0 tag this round. You yellow bellied snakes hiding under other tags this round because y'all don't want to fight this set?

elvesrus

Jan 23rd 2014, 7:37:41

wait what? Why would ETFT ask iScode a single country for a DNH when we have been beating TSO down for 4 sets in a row?

What I think that AFAIK is trying to say is that you begged for ETFT not to crush your country and ETFT granted your petition and you thank them the following set by breaking ETFT countries down because as you PERSONALLY TOLD ME VIA INGAME message "boltar threatened me to hit you or he would have TSO attack me". ETFT had your country set to DNH as a favor to you as you used your usual name the following round. It is a shame that you didn't play under the same Wrath of Stoner name this round as I would have been the first person to AB you regardless of what tag you were hiding under......

Lets just say iScode that everyone in ETFT agrees that the next time that the country Wrath of Stoner pops up in this server it will be AB'ed into the ground....

you must have missed last set... only reason the etft/etc. side had more networth was due to a 1 country DNH and ingle hiding untagged all set long.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

iScode Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 10:15:35

ETFT Dies again (#14)

Thats me bro :)

m0m0 was only me and cypress the last two sets so i joined tso this set to kill, I think Cypress is playing in m0m0 still.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

hsifreta Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 2:29:05

*starts a neutral and ABs iScode

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2014, 8:16:29

I like this kind of drama, so, who started this whole cluster fu(k?

*opens a bag of freshly nuked popcorn*

/me sits down.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

h2orich Game profile

Feb 3rd 2014, 6:47:21

TPA always net

and gets a team member to suicide on those that can net better.. and then gets 5 of their netting countries destroyed.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2014, 6:56:18

Originally posted by h2orich:
TPA always net

and gets a team member to suicide on those that can net better.. and then gets 5 of their netting countries destroyed.

Nice nice, what happened after that?
/me leans forward
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!