Verified:

Xelah Game profile

Jan 19th 2014, 11:55:06

For anyone that might have been wondering, I was #123. My reasons for hitting LaF do not reflect the views of DK as I am no longer with the group. I've left DK due to some internal problems compounded with what I feel was a poor handling of a FA issue. After leaving DK, starting a temporary tag until I could find a place I found to be acceptable, I log in to discover a LaF tagged country has hit me four times. When I found a place I'd rather play, I'd have just tagged up and done some epic retals from my stockpile (which was why I remained untagged). I sifted through the offers in my inbox. I also considered just playing on another server, maybe ffa since this server is so toxic in terms of politics.

Finally, I decided I am just not going to play on this server anymore. Several hits roll in from Neofed. Then even more from LaF. Then more from Neo again. I pondered suiciding both, except Laf had already been greedy with their land dealings with me earlier in the set, what better send off than cratering the fluff out of you? Maybe next time you won't be the first to farm an untagged. Wishful thinking, I am certain.

My reasons aside.... I sat in tag protection all set and had a stockpile on the market. What could you possibly have been thinking I was going to happen when you repeatedly farm a country with a stockpile and is tagged LGmeABu? I'm curious. Explain it to me. I want to hear this one.

--Xelah
(not actually with DK... can't seem to change sig)

PS Goodbye alliance server, thanks for all the memories. :)
--Xelah
Death Knights
-*-*- First to get banned from the new forums 04-05-2010 -*-*-

Xelah Game profile

Jan 19th 2014, 12:04:33

Also, for the record, I am not WahWahWah.
--Xelah
Death Knights

WahWahWah

Jan 19th 2014, 12:12:39

Originally posted by Xelah:
Also, for the record, I am not WahWahWah.

Liar!

Xelah Game profile

Jan 19th 2014, 12:23:34

-_-
--Xelah
Death Knights

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jan 19th 2014, 12:27:18

it's best to drink a Budweiser with every AB that you fire off. might as well get drunk if you're going to waste time and effort by firing off ABs.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Ka Mac

Jan 19th 2014, 15:34:00

Oh! It was you. Hit you once.

Sent you some messages too.

Well, good luck to whatever server you gonna play next.

dannydk Game profile

Jan 19th 2014, 17:15:14

everyone says they quit

its not easy, doesn't seem like it for someone like u

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2014, 17:39:23

Haha Xelah, ya I hate 1a politics, toxic it is, with new changes its better to be an untagged pain in the ass!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Atryn Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 23:10:57

What could you possibly have been thinking I was going to happen when you repeatedly farm a country with a stockpile and is tagged LGmeABu? I'm curious. Explain it to me. I want to hear this one.

Me too!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2014, 13:56:47

...do not reflect the views of DK as I am no longer with the group. I've left DK due to some internal problems compounded with what I feel was a poor handling of a FA issue...(not actually with DK... can't seem to change sig)

You still cause problems for your friends in DK. You've hurt relations that Bstrong has worked hard to build. You are selfish and no matter how much you want to separate yourself from DK you cannot because, like you said, you played in their tag all set growing and stocking. The last thing DK needs is to be viewed as a suciding clan, because if that happens no one will take them seriously.

You are a selfish player and have done harm to DK whether or not you want to own up to it.

Xelah Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 5:56:05

Originally posted by Requiem:
...do not reflect the views of DK as I am no longer with the group. I've left DK due to some internal problems compounded with what I feel was a poor handling of a FA issue...(not actually with DK... can't seem to change sig)

You still cause problems for your friends in DK. You've hurt relations that Bstrong has worked hard to build. You are selfish and no matter how much you want to separate yourself from DK you cannot because, like you said, you played in their tag all set growing and stocking. The last thing DK needs is to be viewed as a suciding clan, because if that happens no one will take them seriously.

You are a selfish player and have done harm to DK whether or not you want to own up to it.

Good to see we're skipping the halfassed "LaF doesn't get suicided because of farming" argument usually put forward. Too bad your logic is still faulty. You're saying this situation is my fault. If I had been in a tag and #589 hit me 8 times in 24 hours, we would not even be having this conversation. He'd have been my land-fluff, assuming we didn't just kill him. There should have also been a clue about potential fallout from farming me somewhere around the time he noticed my tag name. Moral of this story is that #589 should have known better and his entire alliance suffered for his mistake.

Try to pin this on me all you want. Your noob poked a sleeping tiger. I'm going to be playing on FFA if anyone wants to try poking again. I am still waiting on the explanation on what #589 was thinking btw.
--Xelah
Death Knights

Bonus

Jan 23rd 2014, 6:06:52

Originally posted by Requiem:

Same thing applies to the suiciders LaF let loose on their enemies every set. They stock in LaF all set, detag for 3 days then go on to suicide on other clans.