Verified:

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 15th 2014, 22:23:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aId5_Ir3Cw

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, AND FOR AN UNDETERMINED AMOUNT OF TIME, BILL AND I WILL NOT BE ACTING AS CONTACTS FOR THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! PLEASE DIRECT ALL WHINING, PLEAS FOR MERCY, AND FURIUOS DIATRIBES TOWARDS EITHER CHUCK, JJM, JOE OR IAN.

YOU MAY BE ABLE TO CATCH ONE OF THEM ON IRC AT TIMES, BUT PROBABLY NOT.

I HAVE FULL FAITH IN ANY ONE OF THESE FOUR GREAT FOLLOWERS OF THE COMMITTEE TO HANDLE WHATEVER PATHETIC AND INSIGNIFICANT ISSUES YOU MAY HAVE.

SAM

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 15th 2014, 22:49:29

CONFIRMED. WE ARE PATHETIC AND INSIGNIFICANT. YOU TWO ENJOY THE COUPLES RETREAT AND EXPLOSION SPA.

JIM_DANGER
TRAVEL AGENT TO THE STARS

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2014, 22:49:54

THAT VID MADE MY EYES TEAR UP!
GOOD LUCK!

HA!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Jan 15th 2014, 23:09:02

Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 5:39:13

DAMN SAM, YOU PICKED A GOOD SONG OF THE DAY. :(

bertz Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 6:15:11

Why?? :'(

JOE DANGER

Jan 16th 2014, 18:36:25

YES.
FAILING THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS TRY APPEASING (HA!) US BY BUILDILNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztAKGHxb9nM

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 7:44:51

Originally posted by bertz:

"Sam" and I will be traveling to our original home state to spend a bit of time with our extended family and to pay our respects to our grandmother who passed away yesterday. She was 96 years old, and was a truly remarkable woman who lived a very full life, spreading joy to all those who had the good fortune to know her. Grandpa has been waiting for her for many years and although the loss of her from this earthly domain certainly stings, we need only to picture Grandpa's trademark goofy grin as he greets her in Heaven to console ourselves.

I share this with you not to solicit your sympathy, but rather to implore you: If you have a loved one with whom you haven't spoken in a while, call them today (or tomorrow, if it's the middle of the night where you are), and enjoy their fellowship while you can. Our time here on (the real, actual) Earth is fleeting -- never forget that.

..and lastly, lest I leave you on a depressing note, let me assure you all, that WHEN THE GRIEVING CONCLUDES, WE WILL BE BACK TO EXPLODE ALL OF YOU MOTHERfluffERS! :)

Love,
"Bill"

tellarion Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 8:18:45

I'm very sorry for your loss. It's always hard to lose someone you love, but as you said, it's also a reminder to appreciate what you have before it's gone.

And don't worry about us, we'll be here when you get back for more explody action :)

bertz Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 8:53:40

Originally posted by BILL_DANGER:

"Sam" and I will be traveling to our original home state to spend a bit of time with our extended family and to pay our respects to our grandmother who passed away yesterday. She was 96 years old, and was a truly remarkable woman who lived a very full life, spreading joy to all those who had the good fortune to know her. Grandpa has been waiting for her for many years and although the loss of her from this earthly domain certainly stings, we need only to picture Grandpa's trademark goofy grin as he greets her in Heaven to console ourselves.

I share this with you not to solicit your sympathy, but rather to implore you: If you have a loved one with whom you haven't spoken in a while, call them today (or tomorrow, if it's the middle of the night where you are), and enjoy their fellowship while you can. Our time here on (the real, actual) Earth is fleeting -- never forget that.

..and lastly, lest I leave you on a depressing note, let me assure you all, that WHEN THE GRIEVING CONCLUDES, WE WILL BE BACK TO EXPLODE ALL OF YOU MOTHERfluffERS! :)

Love,
"Bill"

Sorry for your loss. Good to hear you'll be back.

Atryn Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 13:56:15

Sorry for your loss as well...

Although I think "FOR GRANDMA!!!!!" is a great warcry.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 14:15:18

condolences.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ninong Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 15:13:51

sorry for your loss..always tough to lose loved ones
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Ka Mac

Jan 17th 2014, 16:40:26

Condolence.

macmd Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 16:51:25

Sorry for your loss. Having a loved one for that long doesn't lessen the pain; it makes the loss more apparent.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 17th 2014, 22:07:23

Sorry for your loss.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

PaoLo Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 23:02:45

Sorry for your loss, Bill and Sam. Condolence.

Riddler Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 23:25:00

Originally posted by BILL_DANGER:

Love,
"Bill"

Sorry to hear that. But on a side note...no words of power?

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 17:59:44

Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts. :)

RIDDLER, WE ESCHEW THE LETTERS OF POWER IN THOSE EXCEEDINGLY RARE OCCASIONS WHEN WE ARE BEING SERIOUS. HA!
BILL

daspheebsie Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 18:40:58

Condolences to y'all. I so hope you all use FOR GRANDMA in one of your war decs. As somehow it would be fitting. Safe travels you two.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo