Verified:

Alin Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 7:58:19

Well this is not team - but some sort of a smaller alliance server.

GL everyone.

Edited By: Alin on Jan 9th 2014, 8:00:19

tooybitz

Jan 10th 2014, 2:05:26

Who cares about you anyway?

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 5:04:01

Another TSO member bites the dust?

See u in express bud

Alin Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 8:01:19

I am not a TSO member -as by defintion. I just did that for boltar.

Don`t troll me or you`ll see more of me lol

blid

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2014, 16:36:48

Boltar is the only one keeping this server from being a team server. one single retard ruining an entire server with his alliance
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

archaic Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 16:46:46

I love Boltar and Elves to death, but they has ruined the game experience on this server completely. I was an early TSO ally, but now its almost as if they are trying to drive everyone from the server. I doubt if even they remember what this is about.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Boltar Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 16:47:37

i suppose the 2-3 tags of etft people arent doing the same thing?

elvesrus

Jan 10th 2014, 16:47:59

I tried to do normal team vs teams but nobody stood up to BknArrow :(
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

braden Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 16:53:19

not sure i'd say they are trying to ruin it for everybody.. or anybody, really. i play entire resets without knowing i'm on the same server as them. they are fighting etft, or rather etft is fighting them, or.. well.. it doesn't matter, they are fighting each other and leaving everybody else out of it.

what would be nice would be if we all policed ourself. we all said we wouldn't interact in a defensive or offensive capacity with another team (but landtrading is fine :P)

elvesrus

Jan 10th 2014, 16:55:42

give me a few days notice and I can almost always pull together a decent enough BknArrow :)

archaic Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 16:55:56

Are you seriously that butt hurt over a few grabs 6 months ago? All I want to do on Team is net, I will fight for one more stupid month and if the war continues after this, I guess I'll retire from another server and just play tourny.

This is fluffing retarded Boltar and you know it. With the rule changes, its not even vaguely fun sitting around pushing the AB button alone for 5 minutes every night. Whats the point? I like you man, but really - why?

I've fought against every coalition that has tried to dominate this server since its beginnings, you've even managed to make that boring.

elvesrus

Jan 10th 2014, 16:57:10

think we offered MKR a DNH last set but got something about oden in return, even though I don't think he's played for the last 2 sets.

boltar can corret me if I'm wrong

archaic Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 17:02:51

We dont want a DNH, we want the stupid grudge war to stop and thats on Bolty. The fact is, a DNH just divides us and makes it easy for you to run ETFT off the server before you re-set your sights on MKR. Bolty spent enough time in Sof to learn how to run a grudge campaign. I learned that in PDM.

He's just playing out the Sof v Laf fantasy here that could never happen on 1A.

archaic Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 17:04:11

BTW, totally hijacking Alin's retirement thread??

Priceless.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 17:20:00

2 sets ago MKR was offered a DNH, and it was cause of Bonesaw (oden is his cousin)they didnt accept it, while bonesaw wasnt playing that set and isnt this set that im aware of. as for the sof vs laf, thats untrue. if i wanted to hit laf on alliance i would from untagged land or from a tag i dont like. funny how u and others are calling me the anti christ of this server when i didnt make it like it is today, i just play it like it always has been played. and the tag everyone is worried about, is the one who started the war. TSO was warring TPA 4 tags vs 4 tags and etft/seawolf/mkr all hit us alongside TPA, so please stop the crying for a tag that started all of this, and if anything 12 or so tags that one set vs 4.. doesnt that seem like odds to run someone off the server?

Vic Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 17:24:40

Originally posted by archaic:
BTW, totally hijacking Alin's retirement thread??

Priceless.

lol! gl alin, see you in express

blid

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2014, 17:49:55

Originally posted by Boltar:
i suppose the 2-3 tags of etft people arent doing the same thing?
i dont tag up with them because i dont believe in multitags but
1) they did that in response to others and
2) they are a netting tag and leave others in peace.
if you werent warring them every single round i imagine they might not feel the need to work in bigger numbers
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2014, 17:53:21

2 sets ago MKR was offered a DNH, and it was cause of Bonesaw (oden is his cousin)they didnt accept it, while bonesaw wasnt playing that set and isnt this set that im aware of. as for the sof vs laf, thats untrue. if i wanted to hit laf on alliance i would from untagged land or from a tag i dont like. funny how u and others are calling me the anti christ of this server when i didnt make it like it is today, i just play it like it always has been played. and the tag everyone is worried about, is the one who started the war. TSO was warring TPA 4 tags vs 4 tags and etft/seawolf/mkr all hit us alongside TPA, so please stop the crying for a tag that started all of this, and if anything 12 or so tags that one set vs 4.. doesnt that seem like odds to run someone off the server?
how about dont offer DNH bullfluff that threatens to turn this server into another alliance server? how about instead just leaving people alone. someone hits into your tag, fine, retal them. someone hits into your tag twice? well ok talk to their team about it and if they cant make a deal to satisfy you, then war and kill them. but endless war just "because" is ridiculous, and trying offer DNH pacts is ridiculous in a server like this as well

Vic Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 18:00:50

hi blid !
(there has been some misinformation that blid plays for ETFT. he doesn't, and he doesn't play team. just fyi)

blid

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2014, 18:06:16

i've never played for ETFT ever either. i once created an all-star team of me, oldman, crest, herbs, and rob. TSO killed us all for no reason. since then i've run untagged countries 2-3 times and attacked TSO anbd their allies. i'll do it again this round too i guess, since they still seem to be declaring war on every netting tag on the server in attempt to drive everyone off

Edited By: blid on Jan 10th 2014, 18:08:20
See Original Post

ingle Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 18:11:41

From what I recall, the issues started in the Sept-Oct set. All of us (SEAWOLF, ETFT, TPA aka Titi at the time, MKR) were netting at the start of the set as we usually do (and also grabbing each other on occasion since we weren't allied).

MKR and COLO/JUDGEMENT/JUDGES (part of TSO) got into a war. However, JUDGES won quickly and got bored. (see post: http://www.earthempires.com/...ad%29-26468?t=1380248772)

Each one of our clans had someone killed (or maimed) by "TSO" (at the time, it was a bunch of different tag names, diablo/virgins/judgement). There was no explanation or no talks of FR, just plain stupid killing the country without a good reason (sorry, "cross-tag" retals and a reason of "don't hit untagged countries because they have 'Boltar' in it" don't cut it).

You want to see deaths:
ETFT - see post: http://www.earthempires.com/...-dumb-26514?t=1380240980)
http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/497/21
http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/497/121
http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/497/70

SEAWOLF - My country had an attempted kill (which I walled) and ended up nuking me down (you can see COLO/JUDGES - http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/497/88

TPA/Titi - Lenshark also got killed. see post: http://www.earthempires.com/...xsheep-26532?t=1380975373

So reality...What really happened is that "TSO" got bored and on Sept 23/24, and decided to go attack the netting tags for BS reasons. How can you expect us not to fight back? "TSO" killed members from 3 different netting groups and you expect everyone to sit around? You can see how a coaliltion suddenly forms to fight a common enemy suddenly formed to destroy you.

The next set, "TSO" re-appeared with the "sex" tags and wanted a "re-match", and many of us were AB'd straight out of protection (aka. second war). The numbers were pretty close (slightly in TSO's favour) until the start of the war when TittySex jumped ship and switched sides.

After that, netters just continue to fight because they are forced to fight.

Alin Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 18:12:10

you fluffers get off my retire thread.

You should all work together and turn this team server into a real 5 players team . But i know how hard that is since i hate particular individuals in this game since ever. Don`t know tough if your reasons are as strong as mine.

Me blid and a couple of others managed something in express. When i first joined express that server was a mess where people like slmadau were cheating the fluff out of it. Now that community started to reject outlaws ( even if they are not cheaters by book - but just exploiting the game mechanics and rules).

I am sure both side had it`s reasons for this war - and i would love to fight some people in here but in smaller teams and not alliance style.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2014, 18:26:22

All it takes is Boltar to agree not to war the netting clans every reset and not to kill people for no reason and it will be over and people can start trying to play by the rules. will he do it though? then we can start worrying about keeping tags to 5 people. heck even if someone wants to attempt 1:kill if they're a 5-man tag trhat's fine.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2014, 3:25:06

Boltar, question to you, will you stop warring the netting clans and killing countries for made up offenses? That's all I'm asking. Yes/no.

Scorba Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 4:35:47

I don't understand how you expected to net right after hitting us as a coalition. You guys started this with your farming of our tags and it won't end easily. I have never seen any signs of remorse or apology, only accusations. The only real fault I saw in how Boltar handled things with your group is that he was far too nice about it.

h2orich Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 5:00:44

let the war begin!

blid

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2014, 5:15:29

Originally posted by Scorba:
I don't understand how you expected to net right after hitting us as a coalition. You guys started this with your farming of our tags and it won't end easily. I have never seen any signs of remorse or apology, only accusations. The only real fault I saw in how Boltar handled things with your group is that he was far too nice about it.
I don't know what version of the story you're subscribing to, but see Ingle's post. That's how it started. No one has ever decided to "farm" TSO. And hitting you as a coalition... that was as part of a war. How many more sets do you need to war? The only thing anyone ever did to Boltar that was underhanded was Seth's tittysex clan backstabbing him. And that doesn't have anything to do with the people you're declaring sworn enemies and warring set after set.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2014, 5:18:31

Here is the reality of the situation:
Originally posted by ingle:
From what I recall, the issues started in the Sept-Oct set. All of us (SEAWOLF, ETFT, TPA aka Titi at the time, MKR) were netting at the start of the set as we usually do (and also grabbing each other on occasion since we weren't allied).

MKR and COLO/JUDGEMENT/JUDGES (part of TSO) got into a war. However, JUDGES won quickly and got bored. (see post: http://www.earthempires.com/...ad%29-26468?t=1380248772)

Each one of our clans had someone killed (or maimed) by "TSO" (at the time, it was a bunch of different tag names, diablo/virgins/judgement). There was no explanation or no talks of FR, just plain stupid killing the country without a good reason (sorry, "cross-tag" retals and a reason of "don't hit untagged countries because they have 'Boltar' in it" don't cut it).

You want to see deaths:
ETFT - see post: http://www.earthempires.com/...-dumb-26514?t=1380240980)

SEAWOLF - My country had an attempted kill (which I walled) and ended up nuking me down (you can see COLO/JUDGES - http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/497/88

TPA/Titi - Lenshark also got killed. see post: http://www.earthempires.com/...xsheep-26532?t=1380975373

So reality...What really happened is that "TSO" got bored and on Sept 23/24, and decided to go attack the netting tags for BS reasons. How can you expect us not to fight back? "TSO" killed members from 3 different netting groups and you expect everyone to sit around? You can see how a coaliltion suddenly forms to fight a common enemy suddenly formed to destroy you.

The next set, "TSO" re-appeared with the "sex" tags and wanted a "re-match", and many of us were AB'd straight out of protection (aka. second war). The numbers were pretty close (slightly in TSO's favour) until the start of the war when TittySex jumped ship and switched sides.

After that, netters just continue to fight because they are forced to fight.

Now why do you insist on continued war?

Scorba Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 5:21:12

That kind of post is exactly why war sounds good.

ingle Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 5:27:24

I didn't war last set. I won - solo/untagged on a team server. :P

Alin Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 8:17:40

Re-retiring. Dragon`s posts made me to ...

archaic Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 0:07:10

Well, I liked netting on Team, but as nearly as I can tell there are now no netting teams left on the server, so - as everybody knows -I'm always down to fight.

braden Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 0:41:58

but, you are openly invited to the weedy netgaining alliance.. nobody wars us :( we're loved by **all**

archaic Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 1:21:42

perhaps next set if we are able to throw off the chains of oppression . . .

bertz Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 16:12:00

Yeah Boltar just stop the war.
There were no coalitions before the war.
I don't remember any Team doing cross tag retals.
Only Teams forced to fight with each other to survive

M m i x X Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 17:01:32

lol... so Boltie was the one i would have to blame... because of him, i should still be on retirement... :(
-=(M m i x X)=-

blid

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2014, 15:49:07

notice he just scurries away now because he cant refute anything but still doesnt want to stop the war

Boltar Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 16:01:34

its called i aint had time to read this forum. and scorba would be correct in every aspect. i was too nice and the netting tags deserved to get their countries kill for various offenses.. scorba was keeping track of the news that set.. regardless of whatever tag was hit. they (the netting tags) farmed the tags who eventually killed their countries..

blid

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2014, 16:04:06

oh this?
Originally posted by blid:
Originally posted by Scorba:
I don't know what version of the story you're subscribing to, but see Ingle's post. That's how it started. No one has ever decided to "farm" TSO. And hitting you as a coalition... that was as part of a war. How many more sets do you need to war? The only thing anyone ever did to Boltar that was underhanded was Seth's tittysex clan backstabbing him. And that doesn't have anything to do with the people you're declaring sworn enemies and warring set after set.

ingle Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 18:49:31

its called i aint had time to read this forum. and scorba would be correct in every aspect. i was too nice and the netting tags deserved to get their countries kill for various offenses.. scorba was keeping track of the news that set.. regardless of whatever tag was hit. they (the netting tags) farmed the tags who eventually killed their countries..

Too "nice" about it? Some netting tags did hit TSO, but there wasn't much farming against single tags by any means (except for my country). Having a policy to kill over a couple grabs (on different tags) instead of trying to reach out to talk to anyone from any of the tags is the first problem.

The second problem is all that all the initial kills were cross-tag defending and cross-tag kills. Reality is that all the "cross-tag" bs started from TSO.

I wouldn't really mind if a single tag fights back and tries to retaliate after I grab them. If a single tag can enforce a 1:Kill policy, by all means, go ahead and do so. However, bringing in multiple tags to defend a weaker tag is crossing the boundaries of teams. Just because you have a lot of players who don't know how to net, it doesn't justify cross-tag hitting. Imo, have a good player in each tag to defend/retal and have more members take some time to learn to net before learning to war - you'll do better in the long run. :)

Also, in terms of keep track of news, there is eestats for that.
- hit Cypress a few times but he was retalled fairly. He farmed NWO.
- killed by Diablo, COLO, Cypress, JUDGES

- hit Virgins, Diablo, COFFEE
- The tags that killed him were COLO, Cypress, Judgemnt

- hit Judgemnt 3 times, but was retalled, and hit Diablo once
- was killed by Cypress, Virgins and Diablo

http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/497/88
- I hit Diablo 4 times (now this is farming)
- I hit IXJade 4 times (I would also consider this farming) - so their ABs/Missiles were expected
- However, instead, I get missiled by COLO and JUDGES.

archaic Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 23:25:48

Pretty much spot on. You guys apply the cross tag stuff pretty liberally and its so far removed now that its just silly. Admit that you're bored and just doing it for the lulz and that will be enough.

BUT

If it won't 'end easily' then so be it, I will war until Bolty and I are the only two guys left on this joke of a server. Then I will farm his pimply ass into oblivion. The I MIGHT finally get that coveted Team Server Top-10 finish!

Vamps Game profile

Jan 15th 2014, 0:31:27

The fact that I get to kill douchebags like archaic and ingle are the only reason I keep playing this game. It's a fun little war here and a boring ass all-x in primary. Don't take that away from me!

archaic Game profile

Jan 15th 2014, 3:17:55

Originally posted by Vamps:
The fact that I get to kill douchebags like archaic and ingle are the only reason I keep playing this game. It's a fun little war here and a boring ass all-x in primary. Don't take that away from me!

I try to do the little things that make people happy vamps, glad I could be of service.

afaik Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 11:11:09

lol so much funny stuff in this thread... i read the forums less than boltar it would seem. and all x in primary vamps? really? grabbing there is the most fun part...

anyway, on topic (not alin's topic, sorry haha!)
ETFT have always had TSO on DNH, for no reason and without any contact... just don't hit. we did that with ALL serious tags as you can win this server without... no need to generate hate to play successfully.

we also almost never had FA issues, but when we did in the final set, elves didn't respond to any contact... so we agreed FA resolutions with the tag itself (colo was the contact, and the hit was resolved by FA). TSO then killed the country after the resolution was completed.

the country in question and the war itself started from ETFT's side because oldman got topfed by a non-TSO tag, he retalled it 1:1 despite a clear topfeed, then got killed by TSO for retaliating. they then killed lenshark for some reason and TPA started fighting so we jumped in. seawolf also had a similar issue with a guy killed for a straight retal or normal grab and also joined.

so in summary, TSO created a tag without TSO or 'sex' in the title... then tried to enforce a 1:kill policy on the entire server. this was never TSO vs ETFT; to claim so is incorrect.

an interesting admission that's worth recalling:
eevess
Sep 24th 2013, 9:31:41
Secret alliance .. :) 1 man tag as a bait. lol

since they couldn't handle the response from all the netters they killed (3 straight sets of defeats) they've de-scoped their war, and tried to pact everyone except ETFT (last set a case in point, bringing in m0m0 and monsters mid-set to salvage something after several sets of defeat... still didn't payoff somehow)

boltar still maintains it was TSO v ETFT all along, when this hasn't ever been the case and still isn't. not sure quite why ETFT have become the target (latest excuse was that blid posted something lol... blid doesn't play with us, although i wish he would!)

this server has become what express was at one time - a playground to practice your war build, but also a great example of petty bullying. i'm quite happy to stand up to this behaviour, and i may well be the second-last man standing alongside archaic in a few sets time :)

we had the war you craved boltar... FOUR sets of it... wtf is the continued killing about when your latest excuse isn't even anything ETFT have supposedly done?

ingle Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 12:24:34

ETFT were the biggest group netters with some of the best netters (probably the most server wins and top 10s).

Looks like TSO is upset they lost (the servers hard-core scary warrers got beaten by tree huggers! *GASP*) and now won't give up until they win.

With the 70% restart changes warring is now completely stupid. It's now just a grudge.

afaik Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 21:50:01

A grudge would imply we'd transgressed in some unforgivable way, when that isn't the case. I didn't think we'd get a response though - there isn't any reason other than they seem to have got butthurt that they keep losing when they pick fights with a small netting tag.

PaoLo Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 2:20:51

From Retiring to Warring. LOL. I just read all of it?

This thread is 99% War ISSUE.. 1% Retire issue. Hehe