Verified:

En4cer Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 7:26:09

Greatly appreciated... Top effort, your a real top bloke. Definitely a credit to mankind.

Hel_TKS Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 7:32:21

Sarcasm! Cool

En4cer Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 7:38:48

But seriously to the mods... 6 weeks gone in 65 seconds to 1 person???

You guys have done a lot to try and improve this game. I think it's about time u took a stand and stomp out griefing.

Delete and ban these players and restore countries. (I know it won't happen this set) but this kind of thing happens time and time again and has driven a lot of dedicated tree huggers away from this game. There is always a lot of talk about cleaning this game up, it's time to look after the guys you have here that play for the community.

Forgotten

Jan 14th 2014, 7:47:09

Thanks Game Admins for creating a suicide heaven.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 7:48:48

I wonder how much he had been Farm/Abused before finally saying enough.
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Forgotten

Jan 14th 2014, 7:50:14

Originally posted by En4cer:
But seriously to the mods... 6 weeks gone in 65 seconds to 1 person???

You guys have done a lot to try and improve this game. I think it's about time u took a stand and stomp out griefing.

Delete and ban these players and restore countries. (I know it won't happen this set) but this kind of thing happens time and time again and has driven a lot of dedicated tree huggers away from this game. There is always a lot of talk about cleaning this game up, it's time to look after the guys you have here that play for the community.

They are going to just use the exact words you used and claim that the suiciders are ran by people who you farmed, and claims that farming is a form of griefing.

But neglect the fact that this is an Alliance Server, and untags should not have ANY right to live.

Some will then suggest Alliance VS Alliance warfare for special attacks only, but only for it to be ignored.

How will things get change? Maybe like another poster suggested, maybe LaF has to do to suciding as what LaF did to land trading for it to be changed.

Cause it sure an't going to get changed when LaF is at the receiving end of the suiciding.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

bertz Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 7:52:30

is this about the suicider that you guys hit all set?

En4cer Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 8:26:11

Those in this game that know who i am will most likely tell you i'm the last person that deserves this kind of thing.

I have always recruited and taught players in this game and at time i have been teaching 30 plus people at the one time. I have also done it on different servers for different alliances at the same time (just alot of you know that i have been in LaF for the last 9 years now) I want to see this game succeed... and people like this don't deserve to be here... we stopped killing people in under a minute for people waring when you have 20+ people trying to kill them... but we have a scenario where 1 person can destroy 6 weeks work in a minute ??? ... It doesn't make sense.

And for those that want to look i am #296 ... i have not hit anyone this set that i wasn't trading land with (the game is geared that way for netting so i'll play that way while its the most viable option to attain as much nw as possible) and i have already lost 150 turns worth of play earlier this set to another griefer.

Im the first to help someone that needs help in this game when i'm online and i see someone asking for help... i'm now asking for the game to help keep people like me in this game.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 8:45:13

why restore countries? the entire netting concept is to end the set with a country that is the most expensive toxic waste dump that can be produced.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 8:48:14

122 attacks
vs.
705 defends
perfect!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Erian Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 8:49:21

I just think that special attacks in alliance server should be limited to tags that are at war (yes this means there needs to be a "declare war" for tag admins). There is no other reason for them here except griefing.

Forgotten

Jan 14th 2014, 8:49:57

Why not have the limit like another server, you only get to use it on another country if that country has hit you 10 times total in a set?

sigh
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Erian Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 8:53:31

Originally posted by Forgotten:
Why not have the limit like another server, you only get to use it on another country if that country has hit you 10 times total in a set?

sigh

Because that rule is for a single player server. This is not one. There is no reason for anyone to come here and play farmland; it will only put people off the game, and make people continue the DR farming which is the game's silly version of grinding.

SolidSnake Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 8:58:58

Why not consult someone that actually understands the mechanics of the game before making changes. Imagine that.

Forgotten

Jan 14th 2014, 8:59:37

My argument is that since this is an Alliance server, why should any untag or 1~3 man tag deserve any breaks if they cannot position themselves politically?

New players shouldn't even touch this server IMO, Primary, Tournament, Express, even the other toxic server, Team Server are better choices, and Alliances should try to recruit from those servers.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Forgotten

Jan 14th 2014, 9:00:03

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Why not consult someone that actually understands the mechanics of the game before making changes. Imagine that.

SS you deserve another LIKE

Also, that would require logic
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

locket Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 9:05:40

Sucks En4cer :/

Also sucks that Laf couldnt get a proper kill run on him before it happened -_-

Griefers should be banned. They arent hard to spot. Not sure if this particular one is but I suspect it is. Account history would be pretty telling. Protecting griefers over your actual players is a really stupid policy.

Yippie Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 9:06:02

400k turrets on a 80k land country, you are asking for it in my opinion. Always be wary about this suiciding action if your clan is actively farming small, untagged countries.

I feel for you that your effort got wasted. But at the same time, LaF used the same tactics of suiciding to displaced someone from the top place right?

SolidSnake Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 9:12:44

Originally posted by locket:

Griefers should be banned. They arent hard to spot. Not sure if this particular one is but I suspect it is. Account history would be pretty telling. Protecting griefers over your actual players is a really stupid policy.

laf arent trying to kill him, killing him doesnt help, thats the tardiness of the situation.

Forgotten

Jan 14th 2014, 9:12:56

LaF has never suicided anyone to my knowledge.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

En4cer Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 9:18:02

I had 45 million bushels on the market and i had been online all day waiting for them to sell to up my defense after my conversion to fascism.... it was only a small window of oppurtunity.... its hard trying to cover urself 3 ways like that with the way the game mechanics are... i lucked out by a matter of hours or minutes... who knows.

locket Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 9:20:44

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Originally posted by locket:

laf arent trying to kill him, killing him doesnt help, thats the tardiness of the situation.

If you destroy his tanks and jets and then kill him does he come back with anything alive or does it use the old formula where he gets land and money? I obviously havnt been watching the killing formulas all that close.

En4cer Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 9:25:29

old formular mate... thats been the trouble with dealing with griefers this set... u have to run them out of resources before you kill them... the new workings increase the power of someone like this 10 fold against those trying to just netgain and do it with any sort of efficiency. 3 or 4 people hitting an alliance trying to net is more than an alliance can handle now.

All of Laf's top countries have been run through this set now.

E2025 Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 9:30:05

damn son...you got jacked up

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2014, 10:14:20

LaF has never suicided anyone to my knowledge.
LaF countries have done HSOPs on other clans at the end of the set

bertz Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 10:14:27

Revert back the changes. or bring it down to 40%

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 12:01:40

get more defense bro

mrford Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 12:11:36

god you guys sound like a bunch of butthurt pussies lol.

change your alliance policy towards untags, and that will reduce the number of suiciders. its that simple. that sounds MUCH easier than a game admin re-coding fluff....

quit being greedy bastards. you reap what you sow in this game.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

tellarion Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 12:35:14

Originally posted by mrford:
god you guys sound like a bunch of butthurt pussies lol.

change your alliance policy towards untags, and that will reduce the number of suiciders. its that simple. that sounds MUCH easier than a game admin re-coding fluff....

quit being greedy bastards. you reap what you sow in this game.

En4 is a pretty stand up guy and doesn't usually take part in the kind of stuff you criticize laf for. If he farmed someone and they jacked him up, nobody would be whining or complaining. The person that hit him doesn't care, they just want to fluff laf up for their own enjoyment. This has almos nothing to do with reap what you sow.

tellarion Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 12:36:14

I will point out that this type of stuff doesn't only happen to laf, but it definitely has hit them disproportionately this set :/

tellarion Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 12:39:02

Oh god, I just looked at his news. This guy was flat as a pancake for days, and was flattened again mere moments before he hit en4. Makes me sick...

mrford Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 12:44:30

i was speaking about the tag in general, but ok

Edited By: mrford on Jan 14th 2014, 12:46:58
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

WahWahWah

Jan 14th 2014, 12:44:36

The fact that a 50+ Alliance can't handle a griefer is kinda pathetic. Correct me if I'm wrong, ALLIANCES are formed to protect your country. If your ALLIANCE is not protecting your country might be time to move to one that can. Change your style of play morons, adapt. Nobody has offered a resolution other then "its not fair", ffs it is a game based on conflict!

tellarion Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 13:05:21

So one member who didn't participate in that kind of thing should be held accountable for what his alliance members did?

tellarion Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 13:05:57

Originally posted by WahWahWah:
The fact that a 50+ Alliance can't handle a griefer is kinda pathetic. Correct me if I'm wrong, ALLIANCES are formed to protect your country. If your ALLIANCE is not protecting your country might be time to move to one that can. Change your style of play morons, adapt. Nobody has offered a resolution other then "its not fair", ffs it is a game based on conflict!

I think the fact that a 50+ alliance can do almost NOTHING to prevent this from happening is pretty telling...

WahWahWah

Jan 14th 2014, 13:17:13

As you said "Almost Nothing".

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 13:28:13

all i'm going to say is untags and small tags are RAPED day in and day out, then people cry when they fight back

and dont give the "i havent hit anyone" BS. the only way that works is if no one in your clan abuses them, which i doubt is the case. GUILT BY ASSOCIATION!!!

with that being said, these new changes to the restarts is simply stupid
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 13:29:12

Originally posted by tellarion:

So one member who didn't participate in that kind of thing should be held accountable for what his alliance members did?

I don't remember you saying that about RD when they were deleted. Just saying.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 13:31:58

pretty much. there is no i in team. take one for the gipper. the only reason that can even bother with netting is because of tag protection. if they didn't have it they would be farmed to the ground because they don't have any defense.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

tellarion Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 13:33:16

Originally posted by NukEvil:

I don't remember you saying that about RD when they were deleted. Just saying.

Point taken. There is the issue of the degree of severity though. A suicider isn't potentially screwing with peoples' jobs...

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 13:40:07

the way i see it. if you are in a clan that allows brutalizing untags/small tags, then it's on you if you get hit because of it whether you participate or not

and being the #1 tag on the server also puts a target on you for the fluffbags that play just to ruin others

I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

oldman Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 14:01:41

Just food for thoughts...

#825 is #752's restart.
#752's is #661's restart.

#661 is an original country. He started out hitting LaF 35x. So where is this thing about him being farmed by LaF and then him retaliating with suicide runs?

I don't know if #661''s owner ran another country prior to #661 though and I've no way of telling that.

DFA Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 14:02:39

Its an alliance server, untagged is solo play...

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jan 14th 2014, 14:04:37

If a 1m NW restart can break a 10m NW original with no lemmings then that original deserves it :P
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 14:08:37

Originally posted by oldman:
#661 is an original country. He started out hitting LaF 35x. So where is this thing about him being farmed by LaF and then him retaliating with suicide runs?

the problem with that is people carry grudges from set to set, so you cant necessarily say it's not from being abused

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
If a 1m NW restart can break a 10m NW original with no lemmings then that original deserves it :P

touche

archaic Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 14:19:28

How will things get change? Maybe like another poster suggested, maybe LaF has to do to suciding as what LaF did to land trading for it to be changed.

Lol, really?

First off, let me say that it was not me. I suicided Laf last set, it was the first time I had ever suicided on this server and in retrospect I regret it. The REASON I suicided however was because of what numbnuts said. LAF destroyed PDM over landtrading, then afterwards Laf adopted it. Seeing Laf guys actively advertising for trading partners on AT after Balin, Wari, and Big Ben were driven out of the game was the last straw. THATS why I suicided. I find it especially humorous that SS, who has run numerous suiciders on this server is suddenly here spouting off his righteous indignation against suiciders.

En4cer, I'm sorry you got hit. If you got hit by me last set, I'm sorry about that too. In fact I apologize to all of the Laf guys I hit last set, it felt good for a few hours but it did not solve anything. I know that I hit several guys like En4cer that are good dudes that did not deserve it. However, until Laf gets their own house in order and puts the community ahead of their own selfish needs - they are going to deal with this fluff.

How many Laf guys are running landfarms this set? How many of those landfarms are going to be suiciding Laf netting rivals this set? You guys play the game in a manner that leaves others few options.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

akoozam Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 14:32:01

you want your cake. you want it and you want to eat it all.

fluffes love cake.

Cee Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 14:38:07

So mods, whatcha gonna do about it? =)

Cee Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 14:38:22

Because you know we love you

Snort Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 14:54:01

Looks like you could have used more tanks.

Time to switch to Farmer!