Verified:

locket Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 7:18:46

Sounds like that woulda been an option this set Prank :P a pity no one did it. There would have been far less drama.

v1per Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 13:43:51

I think MD is netting next set as well...perfect excuse for them to call in SOL

Pride Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 16:04:16

Originally posted by [IX]Mobster:
Originally posted by Pride:
Maurice is Task1, I have confirmed this through his stupidity.

You can't make someone see your side of the story when that persons head is so far up his own sides ass. It's ok Maurice, we don't need your opinion nor do we need to justify the things we do.

You were destroyed last set, and you will again be destroyed this set. Your words of persuasion will not help Sof. I hope next set you and your leaders come at us again so we can destroy Sof yet again.

I'm also going to do a state of the server soon. HA HA HA :)

Lol, your name is ironic. Even with your pride, MD couldn't take on SoF 1 vs 1, you talk such a big game when you have an advantage. I am sure if you were on the other end you would be crying foul for some reason. This post sums up Earth political interactions in a nutshell.

Sof doesn't deserve a 1v1, thanks for trying though.

locket Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 21:43:55

That's funny. So if the same was said about MD and Sol back then by the other side then who is right? Both are wrong.

Your allies are preaching about how they are trying to make the server better and have fair wars and even net sometimes. Yet your power block is still carrying on the EXACT same tactics as before with no changes. Time to change or stop talking like you fluff gold. Sof has been beat down 2 sets in a row. Maybe 3? I wonder when your thirst for revenge will be done. Sof had a reckoning coming and they have found it. Now you can either try to prove who is best or not. You claim to have planned the Laf FS awhile back to find out who is best. I guess that was either a lie or MD just no longer cares for that? Pound them 1v1 if you think you can. Perhaps you are scared to lose?

Alin Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 21:51:21

Is not the same tactic since we do not have CHEATERS!

locket Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 23:56:48

lol And neither has Sof been deleted because of cheaters. RD got deleted because of a minor colour who was an aFR with no power in the clan and absolutely knew that what he would do would screw RD over. None of what he did was why you lost every war for years though.

Oh and when I was referring to the same tactics I was saying that Sol/MD havnt changed theirs. They did the same fluff Sof did for years but they just did it less successfully. They tried being assholes but had bigger ones on the other side doing it too. Sol has said they are changing their ways. Want to know what two war alliances can do when they dont like eachother and it forces nothing on anyone? They could uhhh.. war.

Alin Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 14:33:23

Why should they change theirs ? I am a big fan of even wars - and especially with the new changes even wars would be incredible interesting.

However i stated my opinion everywhere. Give Sof the taste of their own medicine for a while. They aren`t doing to well i suppose. Sol/MD ate 6-7 resets of fluffty gang-bangs. What did Sof do when they were asked to stop or fight even - they brought Laf RD and Rival in and they didn`t miss a god damn single occasion. Only Pang made them miss once ...

So now people should just allow Sof to still be the fire-starter? Claiming a 80 FS to be even ? against 65? on holidays ? Do we look like idiots or something ?

The rest Sof propaganda, "gangbang up - whine us down" ... means nothing to me. Just pure fluff to drag Laf in once more - "today" or "tomorrow", this set or maybe next.

Edited By: Alin on Jan 11th 2014, 14:39:44

ssewellusmc

Jan 11th 2014, 15:06:21

Alin, obviously math is not your strong point, or, you are accepting the bs spin that sol/md put out there.

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 15:49:50

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Alin, obviously math is not your strong point, or, you are accepting the bs spin that sol/md put out there.

Haha Ikr.

He also says SoF isn't doing so fine. SoF hasn't experienced any noticeable member loss, outside of the usual shuffle, over the past three sets. we don't expect any change next set

ssewellusmc

Jan 11th 2014, 15:51:20

Originally posted by MauricXe:

Haha Ikr.

He also says SoF isn't doing so fine. SoF hasn't experienced any noticeable member loss, outside of the usual shuffle, over the past three sets. we don't expect any change next set

Alin has been one of the dumbest members of AT for some time. He should probably juat keep his mouth shut before he looks any dumber.

Alin Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 19:19:16

A shut up already Bubba! Stupid is what stupid does.

MauricXe - look at the overall picture. Part of your block are not doing great - while you have a small RD outpost in there.

ssewellusmc

Jan 11th 2014, 21:19:46

Didn't a lot of RD mebers join Sol? God your dumb...

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 22:49:50

LMAO all three RD members in SoF woo

prank

Jan 11th 2014, 23:47:01

Didn't a lot of RD mebers join Sol? God your dumb...

I suspect there is at least 1 or 2 RD members in SOL. Although, I'm afraid they've been there since before RD was again exposed.

Mobster Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 0:51:31

[quote poster=Pride; 28154; 524806]

You can't make someone see your side of the story when that persons head is so far up his own sides ass. It's ok Maurice, we don't need your opinion nor do we need to justify the things we do.

You were destroyed last set, and you will again be destroyed this set. Your words of persuasion will not help Sof. I hope next set you and your leaders come at us again so we can destroy Sof yet again.

Lol, your name is ironic. Even with your pride, MD couldn't take on SoF 1 vs 1, you talk such a big game when you have an advantage. I am sure if you were on the other end you would be crying foul for some reason. This post sums up Earth political interactions in a nutshell.

Sof doesn't deserve a 1v1, thanks for trying though. [/quote]

So not only are you prideful, you are arrogant and pompous. Great character traits!

[IX]Mobster

Jan 12th 2014, 1:03:10

[quote poster=Pride; 28154; 524806]

Sof doesn't deserve a 1v1, thanks for trying though. [/quote]

Oh, and I am not trying though. You are actually showing yourself to be in a poor light. "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Atryn Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 11:08:48

Originally posted by locket:
That's funny. So if the same was said about MD and Sol back then by the other side then who is right? Both are wrong.

Your allies are preaching about how they are trying to make the server better and have fair wars and even net sometimes. Yet your power block is still carrying on the EXACT same tactics as before with no changes. Time to change or stop talking like you fluff gold. Sof has been beat down 2 sets in a row. Maybe 3? I wonder when your thirst for revenge will be done. Sof had a reckoning coming and they have found it. Now you can either try to prove who is best or not. You claim to have planned the Laf FS awhile back to find out who is best. I guess that was either a lie or MD just no longer cares for that? Pound them 1v1 if you think you can. Perhaps you are scared to lose?

LOL locket, we did FS LaF back then. Under Arsenal. They called in SoF on us. Oh, and they had TC/hanlong cheating too and sharing stolen info with Flamey.

So yeah, we tried the 1v1 to "test ourselves" and got screwed for over a year. Doesn't encourage us to try again.

locket Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 11:25:39

I am encouraging you or Sol to do it again ;) And Id say it was more of a joint FS since I was one of our 20ish countries bigger than your biggest on your FS date :P

But yah I think Sol should war them 1v1. They talk about playing more fair and such and they are a war alliance so I dont see the issue. Perhaps everyone can play nice instead of just having new assholes in charge? ;)

ssewellusmc

Jan 13th 2014, 0:10:06

Their talk of fair is just spin. They won't fight unless they have a 40 member advantage.

Alin Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 9:14:40

I understand that you guys would love to drag Laf back in, at full capacity. You are practically begging and praying for someone from this side to hit Laf so you can fight your usual 2:1 members ratio wars again and/or FA ( for at least 1 year). Unfortunately that is not going to happen because this side has buried the war axe since Eugene took over there.

And, do any of you realize how stupid you look when you talk about members advantage or any sort of advantage? That`s what you basically did in your EE history for over 90% of the times. You leaders justification was plain simple " because we could ".

P.S: you will probably see an even MD ws Sol prearranged this year, but yea, as Pride said - you do not deserve even - yet.

locket Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 9:55:42

Alin you played in alliances that hit smaller alliances and lost. Do you conveniently forget that?

Alin Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 11:00:51

"Is" you sure ?

my last 5 resets are :

1.SOL netgains. ( 1 year ++ ago )
2.Imag -> RD. Imag Fs and beats Rd until a point where RD calls in FA and tagjumpers. (1 year ++ ago). Imag was smaller than RD.
3.Sof Fs MD in MD celebration reset - 95 ws 110. The war is close for 1 month but Sof wins it. Fa involved on both sides - none can measure which one got more but is common knowledge that Laf can Fa more than anyone in this game.
4.Sof Fses MD in Sofs celebration reset - 90 ws 65 along with RD+Rival taking out all Md/Sol Fdps. We all know how that would have ended if it wasn't for Pang&Co to clean up the trash.
5.This set.

Don`t assume fluff locket!

Trife Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 16:49:23

ugh, isn't this thread just supposed to be warstats, instead of the regular shiesse that filled up every other AT thread?

geesh

mods, y'all need to pour bleach on this thread, plz

locket Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 21:58:44

Originally posted by Alin:
"Is" you sure ?

my last 5 resets are :

1.SOL netgains. ( 1 year ++ ago )
2.Imag -> RD. Imag Fs and beats Rd until a point where RD calls in FA and tagjumpers. (1 year ++ ago). Imag was smaller than RD.
3.Sof Fs MD in MD celebration reset - 95 ws 110. The war is close for 1 month but Sof wins it. Fa involved on both sides - none can measure which one got more but is common knowledge that Laf can Fa more than anyone in this game.
4.Sof Fses MD in Sofs celebration reset - 90 ws 65 along with RD+Rival taking out all Md/Sol Fdps. We all know how that would have ended if it wasn't for Pang&Co to clean up the trash.
5.This set.

Don`t assume fluff locket!

You remember that Imag war different than it happened apparently ;)

I guess you skipped the Sol forcing RD into wars but you havnt avoided them for your entire time in EE so dont act all high and mighty.

Alin Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 10:04:46

I didn`t play earth at all during those wars. I tend to forget this game history, i remember maybe last 1 year always, but not more. But in EE i don`t think i was involved in any wars as you mention up there (always part of the side that was at the end of "gangbangs" and uneven wars).

Until this reset maybe, but this reset doesn't fit your criteria either since my side didn't start this war either.

P.S: and i remember the Imag war exactly as it happen. It was a close war until a point - every kill or wall matter. Imag had actually a good crew of players that reset.

Tokyousr Game profile

Jan 15th 2014, 0:11:43

bon

us

mider Game profile

Jan 27th 2014, 20:12:34

Atryn Game profile

Jan 28th 2014, 21:08:04

Duna should add [subset of LaF] vs. [subset of Neofed]....

Duna Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 9:53:56

as you want:) No idea who needs it.

Atryn Game profile

Jan 30th 2014, 1:58:15

LOL... Thx Duna