Verified:

E2025 Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 18:44:02

Originally posted by Rockman:
Originally posted by E2025:
Your whole post is fluffing stupid dude, i only hit people that outright farm me for no fluffing reason. i've never just hit someone for the hell of it. i always hit tags that have a policy of openly farming other players. what gives YOU the right to farm me and then when i do something about it, cry and whine and beg for a rule change?

That's every tag on the server. No real alliance respects untaggeds. Every alliance farms untaggeds. If you want to play without an alliance, go play primary or express. Or create a one man tag on FFA.

fluff you, i'll play wherever i want...its up to you to farm me and get my attention

CX LaE Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 18:46:45

I have ZERO sympathy for #282. Its a risk you take when you multitap people regularly. Case closed.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Marshal Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 18:47:16

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
Can someone actually piss off all the alliances and not be wanted?

yes, darkling/zackling/etc is 1 of those.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2014, 18:48:17

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 31st 2020, 14:11:07
wasn't me...

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 18:53:22

Your whole post is fluffing stupid dude, i only hit people that outright farm me for no fluffing reason. i've never just hit someone for the hell of it. i always hit tags that have a policy of openly farming other players. what gives YOU the right to farm me and then when i do something about it, cry and whine and beg for a rule change?

That's every tag on the server. No real alliance respects untaggeds. Every alliance farms untaggeds. If you want to play without an alliance, go play primary or express. Or create a one man tag on FFA.

no reason for tagged members to be able to hit untagged members and vice versa. there might be benefit on the market level. meh. we're not allowed to segregate people anymore. oh, wait that's what tags are.

don't want to get farmed, buy better defense.
don't want to get suicided, buy better defense.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jan 11th 2014, 18:55:45

do y'all even bother playing the game, or are y'all stuck with taking antiquated directions from an old irc bot?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 20:41:38

DFA sighting!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Jan 11th 2014, 20:46:51

grouchy netter sighting. watch out for TreeBeard.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 20:57:55

Originally posted by Jayr:

don't forget me...

undoubtly there must be some alliances who would take you.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DFA Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 22:22:37

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
DFA sighting!

Where? :)

Yippie Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 1:54:17

I would rather have Pang spending more time banning those flufftard cheaters known as RD rather than dealing with people who retalliate to farming.

locket Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 2:10:36

Copper is already gone from the game so the rule breaker is gone from RD, even if they were still playing.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 7:44:29

Originally posted by Yippie:
I would rather have Pang spending more time banning those flufftard cheaters known as RD rather than dealing with people who retalliate to farming.

OK iscode we know this is you, but of course your going to come along using your normal name and defend your honor about how your not this guy yippie.

*Waits for iscode to begin with the shenanigans*

Heston Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 7:58:15

*how you're not

/Me kicks sk in the pills
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Souly Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 11:37:23

i didn't spend the time reading all the posts as i think this thread and the debate is crap. we all know that when farming utaggeds there is the risk of them suiciding on your alliance members that is why alliances have MMR even in times on netting. also since the ppl that are complainyng about being suicided on are fluffy netters (me being 1 at times) you all know you run with low defence to maximise the costs i mean let's take a look #282 has what 60k acres and only 9 mil NW LOL that means he has fluff defence and for 60kA to have like what 100k tanks that's even flufftier, 100k tanks has a 10-15k country in the beginning of the set... so you guys all should stop complaining and def up your land

PS: out of that 9mil NW on a 60KA country how much is tech??? o yea more then half of the NW probably so now maybe you get my point.

oldman Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 13:59:13

Originally posted by Souly:
i didn't spend the time reading all the posts as i think this thread and the debate is crap. we all know that when farming utaggeds there is the risk of them suiciding on your alliance members that is why alliances have MMR even in times on netting. also since the ppl that are complainyng about being suicided on are fluffy netters (me being 1 at times) you all know you run with low defence to maximise the costs i mean let's take a look #282 has what 60k acres and only 9 mil NW LOL that means he has fluff defence and for 60kA to have like what 100k tanks that's even flufftier, 100k tanks has a 10-15k country in the beginning of the set... so you guys all should stop complaining and def up your land

PS: out of that 9mil NW on a 60KA country how much is tech??? o yea more then half of the NW probably so now maybe you get my point.

if you haven't read through everything, don't assume.
1st of all, there was no complaint (at least from the owner of the country). the suicider started this thread to gloat.
2nd, there was indeed an MMR and it was being followed. If you bother to look a bit deeper which I assumed you didn't since you didn't even bother to read, you would realize even having 1M tanks will not be enough. The suicider has a big tech base (mind you, he's a 3rd or 4th restart but still holds a large amount of tech) so he could easily get up to 1M tanks if he wanted.
3rd, if you bothered looking at the country's history, he wasn't on 9M nw before the ABs. The ABs took out 55k buildings, so nothing's strange about having just 9M nw on a parking lot.

dannydk Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 15:00:27

I don't see what the problem is.
If someone is targeting you and you need to get more defense to finish t10 to avoid getting suicided all the time then do it
If "Souly" can do it, so can everyone else

Edited By: dannydk on Jan 12th 2014, 15:02:31

tellarion Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 15:38:39

All that would accomplish is making someone else become the target. Even if every better carried 500k tanks, that wouldn't be enough.

Atryn Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 19:25:49

Originally posted by tellarion:
All that would accomplish is making someone else become the target. Even if every better carried 500k tanks, that wouldn't be enough.

But wait, isn't this a competition?

I mean... you need a "strategy" to get to #1 or even to T10. Part of that strategy should probably be "don't be the guy that gets suicided on".

When that comes to tanks and AB's, running low defense is kinda like speeding on the freeway... Sure, everyone is gonna speed... but don't be the guy that is going fastest (cop bait) or in the flashy obnoxious car or the one that cuts everyone off.

If running higher defense would cause "someone else" to get suicided on, that seems like a pretty viable component of your strategy.

Rockman Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 20:43:25

Originally posted by Atryn:

I mean... you need a "strategy" to get to #1 or even to T10. Part of that strategy should probably be "don't be the guy that gets suicided on".

When that comes to tanks and AB's, running low defense is kinda like speeding on the freeway... Sure, everyone is gonna speed... but don't be the guy that is going fastest (cop bait) or in the flashy obnoxious car or the one that cuts everyone off.

If running higher defense would cause "someone else" to get suicided on, that seems like a pretty viable component of your strategy.

You're under the misimpression that its possible to buy enough defense to not get suicided on. That's simply not the case.

dannydk Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 21:44:02

If Souly and Atryn can make t10 and have lots of defense to avoid suicided then I don't see why this is so hard

If a suicider gets 1mil tanks, you get 2mil tanks there!
So if a suicider wants to target you, he can "never" break you since you are "always" higher than him in military

How hard is this?

Its easy math, always double your suicider's military

Rockman Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 21:55:08

Originally posted by dannydk:
If Souly and Atryn can make t10 and have lots of defense to avoid suicided then I don't see why this is so hard

If a suicider gets 1mil tanks, you get 2mil tanks there!
So if a suicider wants to target you, he can "never" break you since you are "always" higher than him in military

How hard is this?

Its easy math, always double your suicider's military

Because not everyone gets suicided every single set. One person being able to avoid suicides one time doesn't mean that everyone should be able to do that.

You don't seem to understand how stockpiling works. If the suicider has 10 billion cash, and you want to double his military, you need to spend 20 billion in cash on troops, 20 billion in cash on turrets, and 20 billion in cash on tanks. The suicider then gets to keep his low expenses because his stockpile costs nothing to maintain, but because you need to have enough military to stop however much he can get once he spends his stockpile, you're stuck trying to stockpile with huge military expenses.

It is easy math - keeping double your opponent's military in any way that they could attack you is not feasible. Sadly, that easy math is still too difficult for you.

Rockman Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 22:06:00

You're under the misimpression that its possible to buy enough defense to not get suicided on. That's simply not the case.

spin spin spin spin...bullfluff you feeble old fool

It's not spin, it's called truth.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 0:53:40

Originally posted by Heston:
*how you're not

/Me kicks sk in the pills

Hey Heston I havn't chatted with you in a few months, I kinda miss it. I just enjoy how you correct my grammar. I'm going all the way to the top this set.

Atryn Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 18:19:23

That isn't what I said... I could suggest you re-read it... Let me give you a scenario related to this situation...

1. Alliance farms untagged
2. Untagged decides to become a suicider
3. Suicider looks for the easiest target to inflict massive damage on, regardless of who hit him.

My point was -- don't be "that guy" that is the "easiest target". It isn't that the suicider "cannot possibly hit you" its that it isn't worth it to them as much as suiciding on someone with less defense than you.

Catchy Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 18:58:20

haha, don't be the slowest guy running from the bear?

Suiciding is just part of the game. It sucks and it kills a netting set, but there is always next set.