Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 2:17:52

at least they are doing so with the balls to post with their real nicks...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 9th 2014, 2:21:53

Funny I don't seem to be talking about anything, so it can't be all leaders :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mdevol Breaks UNAP

Jan 9th 2014, 2:33:20

Most

iScode Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 2:49:14

Originally posted by Makinso:
oh iScode do shut up you raggie ragdoll.

Take the stuff happening in 1a there. And no I ain't playing here atm.
But the fact that I am getting told by several people that I am to blame for this uNAP breach is ridiculous.
Get off your high donkey, put your feet on the ground and try to feel how it feels to stand on a realistic piece of earth and to view the world from a normal mans perspective, instead of constantly sitting on your horse.

Seems like makinso is having leaders blame him, so you cant convince them all of your corrupt lies!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Heston Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 3:07:00

Scode,

Shoooooooosh!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 3:10:22

you know what i declare war on this war dec.

Leave my market alone.. so i can burn turns and go to bed!

#expensivebushels
#inflation
#themoreexpensivetheworsttheytaste

Heston Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 3:40:27

Im not falling for the hashtag trap again sir!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Symac

Jan 9th 2014, 4:06:03

Reporter: Could you be clear about your FFA practices, since we can't see you in FFA?

Vic: If scode tells you I don't play FFA , then that's that. I may have posted on FFA form once this year but if somebody says he posted on FFA forum once for the whole year, then that's enough to get a whole lot started. I told Sov that you don't have to give the people of Earth Empires a reason to think about booting me from an alliance or anything like that. If you boot somebody, you boot them to make the alliance better...simple as that. I'm cool with that. I'm all about that. The people in Earth Empires deserve to have a winner. It's simple as that. It goes further than that.

Reporter: So you and coach Scode got caught up on Saturday about FFA?

Vic: If I can't play FFA, I can't play FFA. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about FFA. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be one of the best players in alliance, and we're talking about FFA . I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about FFA, not alliance, not alliance, not ALLIANCE, but we're talking about FFA! Not the alliance server that I go out there and die for and play every reset like it's my last but we're talking about F F A man. How silly is that?!

Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about FFA. We're talking about FFA man. (laughter from DANGER!) We're talking about FFA. We're talking about FFA. We're not talking about ALLIANCE. We're talking about FFA. When you come to eestats, and you see me grab, you've seen me grab right? you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about FFA! right now. (more laughter from SoF)

Reporter: But it's an issue that Scodey continues to raise?

Vic: Hey I hear you, it's funny to me to, hey it's strange to me too but we're talking about FFA man, we're not even talking about alliance, when it actually matters, we're talking about FFA .

Reporter: Is it possible if you played FFA not you but you would make your teammates better?

Vic: How in the hell can I make my teammates better by playing FFA?

Reporter: So they can be used to playing with you. And so you can practice playing more countries.

Vic: They should be used to playing with me. Those are my teammates. So my game is going to deteriorate because I'm not playing FFA with my teammates? Will I get worse at alliance? I'm asking you, is my alliance game going to get worse? So what about alliance? Is my alliance game going to get better because other players are hurt in my alliance, I mean, do that hurt me? Do you think that hurts me? I'm being honest, people are hurt in my alliance but do that hurt me? Does that hurt me when I go out there and play 2 months, does that hurt me as an alliance player? Does that hurt me if this person is hurt or that person is hurt? Do it hurt me?

Reporter: You don't need to play FFA as much as they do

Vic: What do you mean by I don't need it as much?

Reporter: Because you're the superstar

Vic: What do you mean I'm the superstar?

Reporter: Because you're better than they are. One of the best in alliance.

Vic: So why are we talking about FFA or there's a problem with me? No, I'm not obviously I'm not. You're contradicting yourself man. If I'm the superstar, then why is all this happening?" Why does my tisya have to deal with this? Why? I'm the best alliance player. Why am I supposed to be having this meeting? Why am I talking to y'all about this?

Reporter: You said that you and Scode are on the same page but it does not sound like it?

Vic: We are on the same page. We are. I'm upset because of one reason...we are in here. I lost LC, I lost this year (to candy), I feel that everything is going downhill for me as far as my life.

I don't want to deal with this man, I don't want to go through this [expletive] man. This is where I want to be. I love this Earth Empires, I love my alliance mates I don't have any problems with Sov or Scode at all. Scode has problems with me as far as grabbing...I do not know about this thing with FFA because I have not been posting on FFA forum.

I don't have any problems with Sov, this alliance at all. I just don't want to go through this. That's my only problem. I don't want to go through this. I don't want to lose to Candyman again and all summer have to go through this right here. Why? I don't feel that it's right. I lost. I lost. I mean me, my alliance heads, my alliance mates, this alliance lost. You don't hear about any one of my alliance mates going through this. It's me. It's just me. I have to deal with it. And now it ain't about me and Scode. It's about him. It's about Vic. The ball is in his corner.

I read the article and my friends and people tell me things but it's all on me. I accept it but the [expletive] hurts. But it's not just about me. Yeah I got some [expletive] I need to get better in but everybody does. But you don't talk about everyone else, you just talk about me. And why because I finish 2nd to candy?

Reporter: Because you're the MVP

Vic: What does that mean? I'm the MVP and I have to worry about getting booted?. I'm the MVP, the MVP of this server. I mean, the best earth players in the world, and I was honored with the top 100 ATers of all time honor. The best earth empire players in the world...and this is what I have to go through when I lose. I can't win them all. I'm human. I am just like you. You might be a little better than me in your eyes or from the people that love you but you're human just like me, right? You are no different. You bleed just like I bleed, you cry just like I cry, you hurt just like I hurt. But I am Vic, I get paid to play alliance.

Reporter: But that's why you're different because you play alliance?

Reporter: Why do you think it's only "just" FFA?

Vic: I did not say that.. I'm saying that's why we are in here having this talk because of FFA

Reporter: But don't you think great players and MVP's make their alliance mates better...

Vic: But that's what I am the MVP but it has nothing to do with FFA

Other Reporter: Guys we need to move on...

Vic : I ain't going nowhere...let him talk. I am upset about being here having this conversation, that's it. From me being here, that's it. I am not upset with you or no of y'all here right now. That's your job. I am just upset because I am here. That's it

Reporter: There was a quote in a newspaper attributed to you that has you saying: 'I'm gone'. What are your thoughts?"

Vic: Listen, you know me man, you've known me since 1998. You know me, do you think I want to leave here? You think I want to leave alliance?

Reporter: I saw the quote...

Vic: I'm asking you a question...

Reporter: No I don't think you do

Vic: That's that. It ain't a whole bunch to that man. You're not hearing it from nobody else.

Reporter: Do you think you'll be back?

Vic: Hell yeah I'm coming back.

Reporter: Did you ask scode if you could come back?

Vic: Did I ask him...I have to ask Scode if I can come back?

Reporter: As opposed to being booted

Vic: I ain't going nowhere. Scode ain't going nowhere.

Reporter: Did Scode tell you that?

Vic: Yeah

Reporter: Both things?

Vic: Both

Reporter: How come you didn't meet with him on IRC the other day?

Vic: Because I didn't?

Reporter: What are some of the things you can do during this reset to help you?

Vic: I'm going to come back and be the biggest, strongest tmbr next reset. That will make me the best player in the world. If I come back next year and look like oldman, will y'all give me the MVP automatically? Please do that. If I come back and get fat and win, y'all will give me the award.

Reporter: You have to earn it.

Iverson: Why not? I've won 1a over a decade ago. Y'all tell me what y'all want me to do?

Reporter: May I respond to that?

Vic: Yeah

Reporter: There are people that have suggested, myself included, that instead of failing 3 grabs , you...

Vic: What do you know about alliance? have you ever played?

Reporter: Yes

Vic: I don't know Pride, I don't know you as an alliance player. I know you as an AT poster but I don't know you as an alliance player.

Reporter: Why is that an issue?

Vic: Why is that an issue? Because we're talking about Alliance!

Reporter: Let me ask my question.

Vic: Go ahead, Pride.

Reporter: Supposed you fail 2 grabs

Vic: I don't know about that. That is in Pang's hands. I do not know if that will help me or not. That's Pang. Pang does that, It ain't up to you to say if Vic does this then he'll do that. That's up to Pang. It ain't up to anyone in here. That is up to Pang. He handles that.

Reporter: You have control over your destocking?

Vic: Pang has more control over it than I do. You know that. Pang has more control over your country. I do not care about how much you grab, how many cs you build or how many turns you tech, if Pang says you're gone, you're gone.

People talk about what's going to make me a better alliance player but once you figure out people are human just like you, then that will help you out. I'm trying to get better you need to also. I am no different. I cry like y'all, I bleed like y'all just like y'all. But I'm Vic and I am sitting back here and y'all are sitting back there. That's the only difference.

But believe me, it is just not about Vic. I am going to go to war in alliance. Every time that reset starts, I will go to war and fight. I am going to do some [expletive] that's wrong and I will do some things right. I can't do everything right all the time. Oldman is the great player in the world. He did not do everything right all of the time but he tried and gave it his effort. That's all you can ask for.

I do not talk to y'all about Candyman. The [expletive] that hurt me was when y'all asked him about me, there should have been no comment. If you going to get rid of Vic, then get rid of Vic.

Do not assassinate his character, just get rid of him. Simple as that. If Vic leaves LaF, it is to make the team better. Why should I have a problem with that? The fans shouldn't have a problem with it. Why? Because you're doing it to make the team better. That's why you are making the move. But to assassinate his character, to say we're booting him because he does not show up to play FFA, he is late to restart, etc...

Reporter: Is it possible that Candyman is trying to motivate you?

Vic: How are you going to motivate me? I just want to win man. I've been in Earth Empires for 1.5 years man, and I have no win, no nothing, only personal achievements. express t10s, team finishes, alliance 2nd place. that don't mean nothing. Yeah, I can tell King Cobra that I was an all-star back in such-an-such but I never won alliance. That's all I care about. I have no selfish bone in my body. I've been top 100 ATers of all time...all that means is that you are one of the top 100 players in the world. All I want to do is win.

Reporter: Do you think this is finally over and do you think it will come up again?

Vic: I hope that it is. But It ain't really about me. I am selfish to the fact that my daughter has to go through it. My daughter is Archaic. Ask yourself, if your daughter had to listen to people talk bad about that daddy or mother all the time, how would you feel, honestly? If you have kids, I know y'all understand. This is what my Archaic goes through on FFA. She comes home and says her teacher said daddy don't play FFA. Daddy, the girl in my class says you're not playing FFA. All for earht empires, [expletive] earth empires.

A lot of y'all can't put your feet in my shoes because you can't handle alliance. But just try to stick your feet in my shoes. It does not have to be a [expletive] day, just try for a minute and try to deal with what I do in alliance. RD is now dead and this is what I have to go through for the rest of the reset until the reset is all over again. This is what I got to go through...this is alliance in a nutshell. Now y'all come to primary and play your lovely country, grab it up and grab your country to the fullest.

But we aint even talkin about alliance, we in here and we talkin about FFA

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 4:12:05

what in the fluff was that, someone has way too much time
HT

mdevol lacks honor

Jan 9th 2014, 4:28:04

Someone lackd integrity... mdevol?

Donny Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 4:50:10

I will never read all thAt lol!
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Raging Budda Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 6:01:52

I scrolled through that long post as well...

Hunt me down all you want, I welcome the challenge. 15 years playing this game. Hard to find a good even fight these days, if NBK doesn't give fight back hard, then who well? FFA will just become a server for PANLV and TKO to net.
Your base is mine!

Colo Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 7:01:28

Bad CC!

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 9th 2014, 15:50:32

Lol. Budda we used to be buddy's long ago I don't see we're the hate for nbk came from
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

PapaSmurf Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 16:54:55

RB I'll do what I can to fight and most others will too, but I don't foresee you getting your challenge you were seeking. You guys are so far ahead.

kemo Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 17:58:30

i hope every nbk fdp comes in and wipes the floor with this sorry fluff for excuse
all praised to ra

Donny Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 17:59:32

Kemo, eat fluff.

ICQ-105967052

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2014, 18:37:22

Why Donny?

Cause his opinions ain't shared with you?

Seriously... this was a cheap shot cc. You didn't want a fair fight, you just wanted to whip us.

Dissapointed by your behaviour guys

gambit Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 18:52:55

ill get some hits in there eventually but it doesnt look like this is going to be anywhere as close as you guys want it to be, most of the people stocking are already gone and a bunch of the rest of us look inactive :P
Natural Born Killer

Donny Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 20:44:40

whip? i explained it to DD earlier,

we dow'd on the biggest clan in the game being 1/2 the size members wise.. :/ not much else we can do homie.
ICQ-105967052

Colo Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 21:53:13

Except perhaps say " hey nbk, we know you are kinda netting and we are unaps but do 5-6 of you guys want to fight in a couple weeks?" the fluffty thing is you definitely did get us when we were sleeping, but you won't even stick around to get your ass kicking next set. Plus you keep talking about how big of a win this is for you guys. Really?That's what I think makes this a douche move. Stick around and take it next set.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 22:31:09

I fully intend on tagging CC next set. I will just not be leading.

As for a big win. Meh. The big wins were when both tags were active warring tags. Not this.

And bext set warring in ffa gets nerfed with the retarded changes
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

iScode Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 22:33:31

Originally posted by Donny:

we dow'd on the biggest clan in the game being 1/2 the size members wise.. :/ not much else we can do homie.

Except maybe not sign an unbreakable agreement and then break it like the scum you are.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 0:21:55

Scode. Just organize people to kill us. That is fine with us.

The enless trolling all over the game on multiple server forums only makes you look bad and is childish.

I have had discussion with NBK and it was civil. I know you hate that your trolling isnt negatively impacting my image. 1 resets actions will not change the actions of an entire career. But you wouldnt know about that because you dont plat FFA.

Was it a poor decision? Yes it was. Is it the end of the world and is CC running away from it? No. Get your minions to band together and make a clan next set.

Edited By: mdevol on Jan 10th 2014, 0:24:25

ssewellusmc

Jan 10th 2014, 0:36:44

Stop the spin and just eat your fluffpie for being a backstabbing fluffsucker...your personality and thought processes are not firewalled between servers...

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 3:23:35

lol, tell us how you feel jarhead, lol ....

"yawns"
HT

Raging Budda Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 4:33:51

I honestly had higher expecations of this war than what is currently being played out. NBK is top tier allaince and even in netting mode, several peeps/countries should have been able to convert to decent war countries pretty quickly.

Demon, I don't hate NBK, I used to be in NBK have the utmost respect, the 'hate' is my response to the whining a vocal minority is expressing.

Scode: Get a douche to clean out your vagina. and then use your talents in this game to back up your fluff.

Take ithis as a minor surprise, but there was a FFAT post early this set the CC was going to war this set.

http://earthempires.com/...to-war-27698?t=1389060954

We don't joke around very much.

I'm not fond of a uNAP being broken, but what done is done, get over it and fight back and stop spreading your CM runs on 3 diffrent countries at the same time. already rebuilt 2/3 of the bulding back for readiness.
Your base is mine!

Khavic25 Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 5:27:41

It's is a pretty fluffing lame excuse to point to something CC said as a reason to believe anything because if CC stuck by their word then they would not have broken an uNAP

"We don't joke around very much."

The whole clan is a fluffing joke

RB I still remember why you are no longer a member of NBK do you??

You are a perfect fit in CC
Damn missed it

pele Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 6:09:00

RB yeah of course we can read and had read that cc was gonna war but perhaps its a totaly suprise for you when i belived that cc stood for their promise and words wich was singed down as an unap

Call Me crazy but i wanna think that people are honest.

So i never even slightly thought cc was gonna attack us. Now i know better to never trust some people....

And yeah if i had gotten like 2 days heads up i could have turned my fat rep cashers into great war machines. But my fat reps are gone.

iScode Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 22:21:12

Originally posted by mdevol:
Scode. Just organize people to kill us. That is fine with us.

The enless trolling all over the game on multiple server forums only makes you look bad and is childish.

I have had discussion with NBK and it was civil. I know you hate that your trolling isnt negatively impacting my image. 1 resets actions will not change the actions of an entire career. But you wouldnt know about that because you dont plat FFA.

Was it a poor decision? Yes it was. Is it the end of the world and is CC running away from it? No. Get your minions to band together and make a clan next set.

1. I dont play ffa, so no i will not.
2. ANY trolling is childish, as men we wish to be boys, as boys we wish to be men. Jesus I did not realise i had to actually spell this out to you.
3.My trolling is not negatively affecting your image. You breaking a uNap and being makinso's puppet is negatively affecting your image.
4. 'Career' lol dude just no, yeah i have called it a career, but when ever i do i use quotation marks cause its not a career bro. But hey what ever floats your boat lol.
5. You are running away from it, you have admitted that CC wont be around next set, oh right you are gonna tag CC but no one will be leading so it wont matter to you what happens, if you cant understand that this is running away from your actions then you need a reality check.
6. This has been fun, you should break uNaps more often, it gets boring when you dont have a job, on the plus side i have three interviews next week so fingers crossed!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 23:57:52

iscode, i hope your unemployment runs out before you find a job you bum. may you freeze on the streets in NYC during an artic blast of cold air.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2014, 0:12:23

Originally posted by Donny:

Actually there was. You could have manned up and attacked multiple clans the way NBK did. But we all know CC doesn't pick a fight that they could possibly lose.

Donny Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 0:21:58

smegma we are going to lose this fight.. we are grosly outnumbered.
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 0:22:52

well we might.
ICQ-105967052

mdevol Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 2:24:52

Scode you wouldnt know anything about a "career" leading clans...you ran away from yours as it ran into the ground.

As for CC being aroubd next set. Yes we will be. I will just not be leading CC.

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 2:32:43

its a shame, cause the fun it would b to let you watch as leader to see your alliance tore apart because of your decision to break a unap and throw out a window, what had been a fairly good relationship with a established alliance. What the hell am I missing here?
HT

echlori Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 4:01:31

hmmm

mdevol Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 5:59:28

I'm not the least bit concerned about CC being torn apart...

If we die for sets to come, it happens. We have lost war before.

I have said what I needed to say. You can accept it and we can move on to us being killed for a few sets until something else comes up or the server dies because warring gets nerfed and suiciders become impossible to keep away from netting tags; or you can hold it against me forever. It is up to you. There will be no more posting from any leaders in CC on this thread. If you have questions you can find me on IRC or PM me.

For those trolls that just started FFA this reset or last, or that dont even play FFA, bless your heart.

Edited By: mdevol on Jan 11th 2014, 8:09:13

Mapi xDWARx Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 6:11:54

Meh....

PapaSmurf Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 0:22:20

Suciders have had little impact in last 3-4 sets because NBK has been actively killing untags and unknown 1 man tags.

Dragon Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 0:35:55

NBK does a lot for this server nobody knows about. A lot of suiciders don't get a chance because of them. A lot of clans get to net more peacefully because of them. That I know for a fact.