Verified:

twige Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 18:13:30

So i guy tries to play a peaceful game and bullies ya i said bullies, attack 5 6 times. Ok so u need land 2 taps i dont pay much attention too But #161 from Rage hes a bad man!!! lol so i am recruiting any who feel as i do and just want to be left alone and not FORCED into a clan... heres what i do so far this set i have taken 50000 acres from the big boys..im killed and most of my net and milatary was restored ..but that 50k acres isnt so easy to restore...so all large clans give me a DNA status or i will continue to take ur land EVERY set...I dont like bullies i just cant help defending the weak...thank you

Heston Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 18:17:27

This is a clan server. Go to primary then all your problem go away.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

ssewellusmc

Jan 9th 2014, 18:17:55

MD and Sol give you dmh status

Heston Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 18:18:48

Next delete the country info, thats bad here.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 18:19:46

GIVE THIS MAN A DNA STATUS!

Heston Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 18:21:44

Here comes some real trolls so brace yourself.

bstrong86 Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 18:26:35

heh, you said DNA
The Death Knights

XI

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 18:38:31

guess there's a new land trader in town. is there a web page that can translate the 1st post into something resembling at least a 6th grader's knowledge of English?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jan 9th 2014, 18:40:37

Get em RN. Let's go underdog
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

twige Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 18:45:58

Thanks for the replies. GOdhead sentences start with capitalization.. You want big words I can oblige you..lol I and others want a more deversified playing field, ie. more clans...so i will continue this DNA DO NOT ATTACK thats what I meant sorry. Im only asking for a chance. Im asking for others..this game can be real fun And no I will not delete that # i posted the MOds can do as they wish tho if its inappropiate.

Vic Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 18:51:14

Originally posted by twige:
Thanks for the replies. GOdhead sentences start with capitalization.. You want big words I can oblige you..lol I and others want a more deversified playing field, ie. more clans...so i will continue this DNA DO NOT ATTACK thats what I meant sorry. Im only asking for a chance. Im asking for others..this game can be real fun And no I will not delete that # i posted the MOds can do as they wish tho if its inappropiate.

wow no one picks on Dibs! and sentences start with capitalization - but they typically end with ONE, just one, 'period'.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2014, 18:52:30

So i guy tries to play a peaceful game and bullies ya i said bullies, attack 5 6 times. Ok so u need land 2 taps i dont pay much attention too But #161 from Rage hes a bad man!!! lol so i am recruiting any who feel as i do and just want to be left alone and not FORCED into a clan... heres what i do so far this set i have taken 50000 acres from the big boys..im killed and most of my net and milatary was restored ..but that 50k acres isnt so easy to restore...so all large clans give me a DNA status or i will continue to take ur land EVERY set...I dont like bullies i just cant help defending the weak...thank you
Epic
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Vic Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 18:52:36

and what does "deversified" mean?
thx in advance!

Vic Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 18:54:24

Ok so let me break it down for you on how AT works.
This place is like a HS Cafeteria. There are the cool kids, the emos, the bullies, the jocks, and everything in between. We love one another, we hate one another, but we are all in this same crappy High School together.

Now you walk in.
The entire place goes quiet. We put down our food. We look at you.
And that's what you spit out for a rant?

Food starts to fly.
*Smack*
Might want to wipe that lasagna off your face.

Edited By: Vic on Jan 9th 2014, 19:00:42

elvesrus

Jan 9th 2014, 19:09:09

Why are you singling out a single person who hasn't nearly touched you as much as most of the others?

Also, why go after someone who hasn't touched you?

If you keep it to the people that hit you in the first place, hit for hit, most will turn a blind eye. Your first country hit a LaF country 15 times, grabbed a second twice, and a third once. Not one of them touched you. Grabbed an MD country 6 times, not once did he touch you. SoL 3 times, hadn't touched you. More LaF (5, 6, 2). #39 I can forgive to a degree, but you had certainly earned farm status at that point.

More SoL, SoF, NeoFed, OMEGA, PDM, DK, Evo, RAGE... seriously, this is not how you get the respect gogy at least had.

As far as I'm concerned, I'd ruin your country like there's no tomorrow and make sure you couldn't respond to any hits, but alas I don't have any reason to do that.

There are rules to playing solo on alliance, and you are not following them.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Jan 9th 2014, 19:13:56

no. let me splain. i don't want you to teach me proper English. i want a website that'll fix what you post. I'm not even asking you to change how you post.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

twige Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 20:10:15

ok Vic I like you lol lets get it strait tho about me attacking Laf...i was solo RN tag ask to go to xhgwtx did so still attacked repeatedly. [theres that period] lol . So retals were planned but not carried out...Laf hit me many times while in this clan...hence my retals...this is real simple give me DNH do not hit or i farm ya...most clans want to keep expenses down so lack of military every clan has such these are who i will hit for the money to buy more jets...simple. Now of course if im wrong here and there are no bullies in alliance well i will just play with a known clan and follow the rules there. But im sure there are bullies and i have to go after them i just cant help myself...lol Some of you people are just awesom but some of you need a spanking thats where i come in... i have 5 people now who have joined me in this endever so what now?

twige Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 20:10:45

ok Vic I like you lol lets get it strait tho about me attacking Laf...i was solo RN tag ask to go to xhgwtx did so still attacked repeatedly. [theres that period] lol . So retals were planned but not carried out...Laf hit me many times while in this clan...hence my retals...this is real simple give me DNH do not hit or i farm ya...most clans want to keep expenses down so lack of military every clan has such these are who i will hit for the money to buy more jets...simple. Now of course if im wrong here and there are no bullies in alliance well i will just play with a known clan and follow the rules there. But im sure there are bullies and i have to go after them i just cant help myself...lol Some of you people are just awesom but some of you need a spanking thats where i come in... i have 5 people now who have joined me in this endever so what now?

twige Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 20:11:40

Dibs im not sure what u are saying? fix my post in what way my friend?

Jan 9th 2014, 20:31:55

fix it in such a manner that i don't have to think too hard when reading it. i haven't learned text speech yet. also don't know leet speech, so I'll be needing a translation page for that also.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Vic Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 21:07:51

ok Vic I like you lol lets get it strait tho about me attacking Laf...i was solo RN tag ask to go to xhgwtx did so still attacked repeatedly. theres that period lol . So retals were planned but not carried out...Laf hit me many times while in this clan...hence my retals...this is real simple give me DNH do not hit or i farm ya...most clans want to keep expenses down so lack of military every clan has such these are who i will hit for the money to buy more jets...simple. Now of course if im wrong here and there are no bullies in alliance well i will just play with a known clan and follow the rules there. But im sure there are bullies and i have to go after them i just cant help myself...lol Some of you people are just awesom but some of you need a spanking thats where i come in... i have 5 people now who have joined me in this endever so what now?

i like you too man!
you can sit at my table!

and tbh there's nothing wrong with what you are saying. if you have enough jets to hit someone in an alliance who has been farming you, then sucks for that alliance.
that's fair game.

gl out there dude

Edited By: Vic on Jan 9th 2014, 23:01:21

Vic Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 21:09:16

whatsup with my quotes yo

Hel_TKS Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 21:22:06

I like the spirit. Is it Robin Hood and his gang that has left the forest?

M m i x X Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 21:25:07

Originally posted by Vic:
whatsup with my quotes yo

It will not display properly if there are brackets "[]" in the post you quoted.
-=(M m i x X)=-

twige Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 21:26:59

well if nothing else i get to meet some of the players that have been farming me..lol i like the comments good and bad thank you as for rules playing solo as per Elvesrus..can you tell me the rules? I didnt realize there were rules..

Symac

Jan 9th 2014, 21:53:21

Do you want some help suiciding rage?

elvesrus

Jan 9th 2014, 22:03:57

Alin Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 22:50:29

well if nothing else i get to meet some of the players that have been farming me..lol i like the comments good and bad thank you as for rules playing solo as per Elvesrus..can you tell me the rules? I didnt realize there were rules..

Theoretically there are some rules. Land : Land rule, 72 hours ( or 48 hours ) retal window rule and fluffcetera.
Practical - all those "bullies" out there are so scared of well trained suiciders nowadays.

elvesrus

Jan 9th 2014, 23:13:55

My favorite (sadly defunct) line from a retal policy: "Paradigm accepts any 1 attack for any 1 attack that shows up in the news and reserves the right to retal under the same principle. If a Paradigm country grabs you, you can retal with an equal number of attacks of your choosing such as, but not limited to: ABs, Cruise missiles, etc, as long as the number of hits match up. This can also be applied in conjunction with the escalating hit policy."

think the escalating hit policy was in the L:L bit about taking escalating or L:L whichever was greater, but that isn't my favorite and I only went back far enough for that.

http://wiki.earthempires.com/...al_Policy&oldid=13746

JusticeFighters

Jan 9th 2014, 23:21:45

DNH clans at war either twige.

ssewellusmc

Jan 9th 2014, 23:52:29

ssewellusmc

Jan 9th 2014, 23:53:07

SOL and MD said you were a fluff and wouldn't dare attack them!

andrewmmuller Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 0:36:05

hgwt isn't a real clan or at least not one that will stop people from grabbing you. they are basically land farms for many people here. join a real clan and you won't need to worry about getting hit so often

no disrespect to hgwt. grow in size and start playing the politics of the game and you to can be a real clan.

JusticeFighters

Jan 10th 2014, 0:58:05

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
SOL and MD said you were a fluff and wouldn't dare attack them!

No. We are saying if they attack us as we are warring they may find them selves as targets instead of SoF, that's if TIE doesn't do the job first.

ssewellusmc

Jan 10th 2014, 1:07:03

Scary stuff...

JusticeFighters

Jan 10th 2014, 1:14:54

You agree :)

twige Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 1:15:15

So clans at war i cannot hit this i learn recently...but why? when do other countries have the same deal? AS for Sol MD Yes i have taken land sometimes i did attack a clan that didnt hit me. cos I was netting 15 mil cash each hit. Its expensive to attack. I am starting my own business and this game is taking up too much of my time. Im profecting a battery i invented that last 100 times any other battery on the market. This is important for me to finish this. If i get 10 people to join Rn in the next set its a go. If not i will leave Alliance to the people who love it. The interaction i have seen is beyond great. I think everyone who has posted here are the best players in earth. My hats off to all of you. twige

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 2:46:03

Were all friends now twige, be kind to sol we be kind to you!
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

daspheebsie Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 3:05:52

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:

fix it in such a manner that i don't have to think too hard when reading it. i haven't learned text speech yet. also don't know leet speech, so I'll be needing a translation page for that also.

here is the the l33t one http://www.jayssite.com/...l33t/l33t_translator.html
the one for the txt speak http://transl8it.com/
as for the first post.. erm.. I have found nothing to translate that, and thats after "googling it newb". Sorry Dibs but I tried to help out. :(
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

robyn Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 6:29:53

Oh geez

UGHHHH is all I have to say :)

Jan 10th 2014, 7:51:07

Originally posted by daspheebsie:

here is the the l33t one http://www.jayssite.com/...l33t/l33t_translator.html
the one for the txt speak http://transl8it.com/
as for the first post.. erm.. I have found nothing to translate that, and thats after "googling it newb". Sorry Dibs but I tried to help out. :(

oh cool. they do exist. i can become more literate now. err, maybe just have a broader range of reading material. thanks. suppose i could've used my Bing to search for it, but it's probably just not the same as Google.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jelly

Jan 11th 2014, 19:46:11

Interesting how SOL has a trade pact with this guy

Jan 11th 2014, 20:44:51

i forget. who are they helping him suicide on? no, wait. it's SoL, how much did they bugger out of him to let him finish the set unmolested?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Riddler Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 16:46:42

Originally posted by Symac:
Do you want some help suiciding rage?

Symac what crawled up your ass? And why the F are people so worried about suiciding little ole Rage? really? Is it because Rage is slowly growing in size? Is it because Rage retals EVERY hit? Or is it because you guys don't have the cajones to suicide other tags that have no life and the time to kill you repeatedly

Nekked Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 3:58:47

pies vic SPLAT!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2014, 4:49:23

The way the game has been tweaked, if it was me, I build up then start taking advantage of all the new tools qzjul and company have added to the game haha.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 5:59:23

YESSSSSS
OMG YESSSS
Some one finally recognizes my greatness !!!
Thank you
I R A BAD MAN
I can not understand the guy but that I can understand

milo

Jan 13th 2014, 6:10:01

waves to everyone

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 7:44:19

i forget. who are they helping him suicide on? no, wait. it's SoL, how much did they bugger out of him to let him finish the set unmolested?

No longer pactee, call it a fluke.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 18:15:45

Originally posted by Jelly:
Interesting how SOL has a trade pact with this guy

It was an accidental pact acceptance and has since been cancelled to the best of my knowledge (or will be as soon as they are able). If there are any concerns regarding this, please message me directly or find me in irc.

Thanks.
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton