Verified:

albob Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 10:26:58

This game has turned to utter horsefluff. The amount of dribble that is everywhere is like every fuking thread is a judge judy courtroom.

He said / she said / what the fuk is an unbreakable pact in a text online game, and If someone breaks it all HELL breaks loose. Get the fluff outside and take a deep breathe of real air from outside. Not the ass stained recycled air you've been in hauling for the 15 year of this pathetic games existence.

Qz and mods do yourself and your families and favour. Your wives and kids. Whm this fluff an remove the account or whatever control panel you use.

At least suspend it for 12 months and give everyone and their families 12months of real air.

Take 12 months to re develop the game. Create something to be proud of. Something that you can enjoy your efforts. All this game does is provide a platform to breed hate, liars, cheaters, it brings out the worst in most of who is left still playing. Those with any morals or those 'peaceful' netters are all gone...

--

AL

" You can never have too much cheese... unless your... "

albob Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 10:30:48

Or in order to not be dragged into the utter political sess pool that carries on In this server they have to drink the ass milk from whatever block is currently happening, caused by 15 year old hatred that can't be let go...

--

AL

" You can never have too much cheese... unless your... "

locket Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 10:33:13

Go quit the game and stop whining every 2nd day.

E2025 Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 10:39:39

I love this albob guy...he hit the nail on the head.

JusticeFighters

Jan 9th 2014, 10:45:28

You are bit ching about everyone else bitc hing , so you start your own bit ching thread????

Quit yer own fluffing!!

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 10:45:40

Originally posted by E2025:

maybe, but he really should quit using his ass to hit the nail. might need tetanus shots.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

E2025 Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 11:04:10

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:

maybe, but he really should quit using his ass to hit the nail. might need tetanus shots.

What if he's already had his shots? Would it still be ok to hammer a nail with his ass? I'd recommend trying a hammer.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 11:28:32

What if he's already had his shots? Would it still be ok to hammer a nail with his ass? I'd recommend trying a hammer.

would i be required to watch him nailing with his ass?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

iNouda Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 12:16:58

would i be required to watch him nailing with his ass?

Whoa.