Verified:

anoniem Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 2:51:48

ninong definitely still sucks fluff!!
re(ally)tired

ninong Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 2:53:53

i liked sucking cotton candy in my mouth. annie tastes like cotton candy.
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Ratm Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 2:57:24

Random post!

DINO_DANGER

Jan 7th 2014, 3:04:12

Originally posted by Ratm:
Random post!

KNOW YOUR ENEMY, SO YOU CAN TAKE THE POWER BACK AND TESTIFY AGAINST THE EVIL EMPIRE. ONCE IT CALMS LIKE A BOMB, USE A BOMBTRACK, KILLING IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM. THE PEOPLE OF THE SUN WHO HAD NO SHELTER SHALL SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE.

Edited By: DINO_DANGER on Jan 7th 2014, 4:04:01
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 7th 2014, 4:22:52

Originally posted by ninong:
i liked sucking cotton candy in my mouth. annie tastes like cotton candy.

That is hot.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

foresaken Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 10:40:09

Originally posted by DINO_DANGER:
Originally posted by Ratm:
Random post!

KNOW YOUR ENEMY, SO YOU CAN TAKE THE POWER BACK AND TESTIFY AGAINST THE EVIL EMPIRE. ONCE IT CALMS LIKE A BOMB, USE A BOMBTRACK, KILLING IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM. THE PEOPLE OF THE SUN WHO HAD NO SHELTER SHALL SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE.

YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE BULLS ON PARADE, BABY DANGER!

locket Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 11:01:27

Originally posted by mdevol:
Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
I am not going to be the one to post the logs that your leaders know exist that show otherwise Maurice....

They can try to dismiss me as a "puppet" all they want but in the end they made their bed and now they have to sleep in it.

and no, there was not going to be a civil war.

Oh, just out of curiosity what is your country name this reset Maurice?

*****, right? Oops.

You are a toolbag... stop assuming you know anything. I am presuming mdevols country is Deepthroats24inches...

That's a good one, did you think of that all by yourself? What country # is that?

The country that I provided is actually a country, and it is actually owned by MauricXe. *****

Come on, even Hellrush would have at least provided a REAL country...

your turn...

(I will give you a couple hints, it is a real country and it is one that is tagged SoLdier)

iScode, teach these guys how to troll, this is embarrassing for SoF.

1st off you are breaking forum rules I believe by posting who plays what country.

Secondly, wtf did Sol do to get so fluffy? You are fluffing ridiculous. You get STOMPED by RD twice. You get STOMPED for a year or two straight in every war you do. RD gets killed by an admin and you get fluffy? Congrats. You gangbanged Sof for some wins the last couple sets. Brag about it. The amount of fluff you are talking for doing nothing significant just blows my mind. I dont even like Sof and think they are pretty stupid too but at least they were doing something that wasnt simply based on the fact their 2nd strongest enemy left the game all in one set.

Edited By: martian on Jan 8th 2014, 18:45:42. Reason: edited out country info from quoted post

Alin Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 11:32:00

And how would you know/prove that what he posted is actually real. Game rules says that you are not allowed to post info on this forums if that info is obtained by using turns ( like spy ops/ attacks, ingame info). He just posted some sort of rumor about someone owning a country ... so your first sentence is silly.

Second, what did anyone else do to get so fluffy? At least Sol isn't doing fluffy things for a decent amount of time now, while others acted and did fluffy when fighting 2:1 members ratio wars. Oh your memory is that short? I was out of the game when Sol fighted RD but i had read those wars were a lot of things, but not 1:1 wars.
And you know what ? Wtf did you do in this game, to act so fluffy and judge others - except for the fact that you were like cheater magnet in the last 2 years. You are but-hurt for a long time now, you cried rivers on this forums when cheaters were caught and thrown out of the game. You judged admins and game owners, you accused them of being unfair, you fluffed on this forums up and down refusing to act against those that really did wrong, always looking for puerile excuses. I swear i can not understand why dagga is life banned and you are still home-running here.

And yea - this side is full of joy that "the 2nd strongest CHEATING ( 999999 FONT IF POSSIBLE) enemy" left the game with Pangs&admins help. It`s always fun to fight or net-gain in competition with clean players - but it is a waste of time to do it over and over again, against cheaters.

So for God shake - please, please fluff off ...

Edited By: Alin on Jan 7th 2014, 11:49:34

Wu Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 12:05:17

Originally posted by aponic:
So, I have been on vacation in Colombia and see that there are a lot of rumors and semi-distortions of the basics coming from both sides. I would like to clear them up.

Last reset SOF got stomped. Apparently there were coalition wars occurring that set and for several sets before. One of our allies decided to pact the other block in secret and shortly after this came out, RD was deleted. Losing badly, morale dropped and we made the decision to simply fight out the set and get a fresh start. At this point I became FA with about 3 weeks until the new reset.

Trying to get a hold on the recent past from others outside of SOF, I contacted SOL, MD, Evo, and LCN. Speaking with different leaders, I became aware that many viewed SOF as having bullied them in the past year and that neither SOL, MD, or LCN wanted a pact.

My goal coming back into leadership was to rebuild relations and to create a fun December reset for the membership. Since MD told me that they would be netting, I approached SOL about a friendly war. Makinso told me that he was not interested in a friendly war because he had asked SOF for a friendly previously. To summarize, Makinso was playing tit-for-tat. I also spoke with mdevol and Colonel Chaos several times. I told Maki that SOF needed a war to recover from the previous set because SOF membership would not rebound as well netting for an entire set.

It is at this point, about 2 weeks before the new reset that I threatened SOL. I told Maki that I would have to write up oop war strats if we couldn't make an agreement because I was under the impression that SOL would FS us. Once it became clear that neither side wanted an early war, and having mdevol's word that SOL would not hit us before or during the holidays, I also told SOL that we would not fight before or during the holidays. I told SOL leaders that we would be looking for war sometime after the 25th, that we would be looking to war them, and if they wanted to work something out, then and someone else verses us and someone else or whatever they would like to make for a fun war. Makinso repeated that they would be netgaining. Obviously SOL did not want to be pushed into warring SOF just because it was good for SOF but I did my best to convey up front SOF's agenda as I moved forward with what I felt was best for my alliance.

Regardless of the talk posted from both sides, several changes in leadership took place in the closing weeks of last reset. My conversations with various alliance leaders building up to the new set were done according to my prerogatives and I do not appreciate anyone insinuating that they were not.

I would also like to note that the SOF block of a reset ago no longer exists. There is one block left in the game and that is SOL, MD, and LCN. Leaders from SML have told me that their coalition is simply a defensive block but I think that this reset shows that at least in some respects it is not just a defensive block as LCN hitting Rival resulted in all three alliances going to war -- but that is really semantics.

As I work with more alliances in the future, and certainly SOL, MD, and LCN, I hope that we can all try and have a little more fun and cut out a bit of the fluff.

I honestly think that this is a respectable post of which I will refer to when advising alliances on FR in future :)
Who am I? ... nobody ;)

Aponic is ranked just right.

Glory to HAN!

elvesrus

Jan 7th 2014, 13:07:49

hi wudolph!
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Wu Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 13:51:32

Originally posted by elvesrus:
hi wudolph!

LoL Hi elves! :)

bad_carpet

Jan 7th 2014, 14:02:46

Originally posted by locket:

Secondly, wtf did Sol do to get so fluffy? You are fluffing ridiculous. You get STOMPED by RD twice. You get STOMPED for a year or two straight in every war you do. RD gets killed by an admin and you get fluffy? Congrats. You gangbanged Sof for some wins the last couple sets. Brag about it. The amount of fluff you are talking for doing nothing significant just blows my mind. I dont even like Sof and think they are pretty stupid too but at least they were doing something that wasnt simply based on the fact their 2nd strongest enemy left the game all in one set.

SOL can get fluffy because they have come out the other side stronger even though being gangbanged and targeted politically by SOF/LAF for a couple years. SOL can be fluffy because they were not in bed with RD when they were shown to be cheating again. SOL can be fluffy because history shows they are not the alliance that needs protection from the biggest alliance of the day, nor gravitates towards whoever is playing the shadiest or outright cheating.

That is SOF.

SOF will stoop to any level to ensure survival. In EE it has meant eating from the palm of LAF like a dog and gratuitously licking RDs ass for unfettered support. SOF is the dirtiest clean alliance to ever play the game but seem to brainwash their members into two things (a) sov is not a douchebag and (b) they are a fine, upstanding bunch of players.

fluffing LOL.

THAT is why SOL (and MD) is more than entitled to gloat and rub it in their slimy faces. Sov had his gangbangs and secret IRC political chats designed to destroy long standing alliances, now he is responsible for SOF getting reamed hard.

Ironic.

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 15:47:12

Even IF that was my country, and that's a big IF, why is it such an important thing for you to share? Why does it give you so much satisfaction?

Suppose it was mine, isn't that breaking the forum rules (or close enough)? The mere fact that you posted that with such authority would be a red flag to me as a mod. I expected a bit more from a leader in SoL. Say what you want about SoF's leaders but they aren't parading country numbers around like that. Have some class. You don't want to be treated like a puppet...then act like a leader and much less a troll.

Your response to the civil war bit is comical. I think you finally put 2 and 2 together.

Kaloop

Jan 7th 2014, 18:00:23

2 and 2 together is 4!!!!

NAILED IT!

mdevol Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 22:31:19

New Zealand sucks at Cricket

Edited By: mdevol on Jan 8th 2014, 20:19:55. Reason: Broke Forum Rules
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

locket Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 22:45:18

Well Sof has one positive thing going for them. They are somehow not falling much farther behind in NW over the last week or so. Kind of pathetic for MD/SOl.

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 23:01:31

I've never told you, or anyone outside of SoF, my country name or whatever themes I have used at any point in time. I've never shared that information this set or during any previous set.

In fact if someone asked me I wouldn't share that information.

locket Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 0:00:58

PERHAPS SOL IS USING THE SAME KIND OF SOURCES THAT OTHER CLANS THAT NO LONGER EXIST DID BUT NOW THEY WONT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT BENEFITS THEM. OR PERHAPS THEY ARE HACKING

iScode Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 0:11:50

Originally posted by bad_carpet:

SOL can get fluffy because they have come out the other side stronger even though being gangbanged and targeted politically by SOF/LAF for a couple years. SOL can be fluffy because they were not in bed with RD when they were shown to be cheating again. SOL can be fluffy because history shows they are not the alliance that needs protection from the biggest alliance of the day, nor gravitates towards whoever is playing the shadiest or outright cheating.

That is SOF.

SOF will stoop to any level to ensure survival. In EE it has meant eating from the palm of LAF like a dog and gratuitously licking RDs ass for unfettered support. SOF is the dirtiest clean alliance to ever play the game but seem to brainwash their members into two things (a) sov is not a douchebag and (b) they are a fine, upstanding bunch of players.

fluffing LOL.

THAT is why SOL (and MD) is more than entitled to gloat and rub it in their slimy faces. Sov had his gangbangs and secret IRC political chats designed to destroy long standing alliances, now he is responsible for SOF getting reamed hard.

Ironic.

lol hypocrisy at its best ladies and gentleman.

DANCE DAGGA DANCE
SPIN SPIN SPIN

you have more footwork in that post than your failing national batting career...

And here i was thinking you would never learn to move your feet lol
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 0:27:03

iScode is worse at trolling than hellrush was.

Edited By: mdevol on Jan 8th 2014, 20:21:08. Reason: Broke Forum Rules
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

iScode Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 0:33:24

i didnt realise boltar was still in sof?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 0:35:39

oh and fyi mdevol, 152 is a 6ok gs if you want to hit it :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 0:35:45

on team of course
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 0:54:55

whomever told you that is no friend of mine (if that is what you meant).
even if that were true why would you make that public on AT? That's not your place. Also surprising that you take so much glee in it.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 8th 2014, 1:01:38

Originally posted by MauricXe:
even if that were true why would you make that public on AT? That's not your place. Also surprising that you take so much glee in it.

Friend probably = Donny

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 1:35:51

Bonus post

Edited By: mdevol on Jan 8th 2014, 20:24:45

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 8th 2014, 1:38:02

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by MauricXe:

Friend probably = Donny

I am an idiot. :P
As I misread the other threads.
I was told it was Boltar.
So I am an idiot.
Only in this instance :D

mdevol Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 2:11:09

New Zealand couldn't even beat Mexico in soccer. Trolololol

Edited By: mdevol on Jan 8th 2014, 20:22:52. Reason: Broke Forum Rules

locket Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 2:41:15

Want to know what would be super smart? Like Sol level smart. FS someone who is somewhat of an ally still so they are an enemy. Then what else would you add to that intelligence? Advertise it with country names. Yah. That is the best way to do it.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 8th 2014, 2:43:37

It certainly wasnt boltar. I didnt even think to ask him.

The fact still remains that your country name is an indicator of what was planned...you being a vet/leader type knew of these plans and they backfired but only after you made your country.

Sucks doesnt it?

Again I could be wrong...SoF could have a member named Eugene that he planned to smash in the civil war

Well dammit!! Stop making a woman look wrong.
Ok how do you know my country names?! And mine weren't named towards SoF this set....

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 2:49:04

I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Sov Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 2:49:37

SoF/LAF re-signed a FDP almost 2 weeks before last set ended. Try again. Try harder.

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 4:41:46

Nope. My source was actually a friend in SoF. I asked him who the guy was trolling me ingame because i knew it wasnt scode. He told me. That was 2 resets ago. And both last and this set he has run the same theme.

Quite simple.

A little like "its thier fault for having password of 12345"
It certainly wasnt boltar. I didnt even think to ask him.

The fact still remains that your country name is an indicator of what was planned...you being a vet/leader type knew of these plans and they backfired but only after you made your country.

Sucks doesnt it?

Again I could be wrong...SoF could have a member named Eugene that he planned to smash in the civil war

Sov shot you down already...good job. Wonder if you will own up to it.

The owner of said country is one of many members not in love with LaF. Your deduction skills need a little work.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 4:54:53

Well whatever, out of respect for aponic, I am going to end pushing this because there is only 1 more step it can take and I am not going there. but every single one of the leaders in SoF know I am right and it is them lying to the server.

I am done on this subject.

If Sov really wants to "clear it up" he can. if he is going to keep spinning and lieing, he can do that too. Either way, his stubborness is going to get his clan killed if he keeps doing what he is doing.

locket Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 6:01:06

lol only one more step? I would love to see this step. I'm going to bet whatever that step is is no better than the current step.

Oh and if you havnt noticed Sov is already getting his clan killed! I'm sure they are already loving it.

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 6:05:33

lol only one more step? I would love to see this step. I'm going to bet whatever that step is is no better than the current step.

Oh and if you havnt noticed Sov is already getting his clan killed! I'm sure they are already loving it.

they actually are loving it wooooo

you know what else we love? calling mdevol's bluff.

iScode Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 7:47:56

Well whatever, out of respect for aponic, I am going to end pushing this because there is only 1 more step it can take and I am not going there. but every single one of the leaders in SoF know I am right and it is them lying to the server.

I am done on this subject.

If Sov really wants to "clear it up" he can. if he is going to keep spinning and lieing, he can do that too. Either way, his stubborness is going to get his clan killed if he keeps doing what he is doing.

LOL like you and makinso lieing and spinning to the server???
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 7:55:18

Want to know what would be super smart? Like Sol level smart. FS someone who is somewhat of an ally still so they are an enemy. Then what else would you add to that intelligence? Advertise it with country names. Yah. That is the best way to do it.

I'll pm you logs later that might change your mind.

locket Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 7:59:16

Well I do stand by the fact that it would be very stupid and advertising it would be even dumber but if it turned out to be true then the comment could just mock the other way.

From what they say though it would also have to be done through an FDP which I am going to have a hard time believing they would do. But I will read :P

iScode Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 8:21:50

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sov Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 9:07:53

SoF/LAF renewed our FDP on the 19th of November which is before Aponic had even spoken to SOL.

I don't know the details of what Aponic discussed with SOL, but my guess is anything he said was ambiguous.

Maybe he just really wanted to pact MD/SOL in the interests of peace.

But also keep in mind that one (or more) LAF Heads have full leaders access to SoF site.

In other words, keep trying.

Alin Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 9:22:24

some lafers had access to Rd site too. Are those the same?

You now have all the premises to turn Sof into RD. You have RD members, just give access there to more people playing in other alliances - and start to plan and plot.

Killa Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 14:04:33

There are RD members in

MD
LaF
Omega
SoF
SOL

Alin!
+Killa

Atryn Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 14:30:16

There are RD members in Alin???

ewwwwwww

mdevol Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 18:37:22

Originally posted by Killa:
There are RD members in

MD
LaF
Omega
SoF
SOL

Alin!

Wait, I thought RD was dead? That is why everybody told me to drop the investigation.... How can they be dead but still have members around the server?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 8th 2014, 18:47:32

you can brag all you want just don't post country numbers with owners to this forum.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 18:49:44

mdevol because not all of us quit the game. So, were all suppose to quit the game because of actions of one maybe two members. If that's the case just delete the game because there is no untainted alliances in the game.

locket Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 18:59:47

Originally posted by Killa:
There are RD members in

MD
LaF
Omega
SoF
SOL

Alin!

Wait, I thought RD was dead? That is why everybody told me to drop the investigation.... How can they be dead but still have members around the server?

People told you to stop because you were being fluffing stupid and asking for fluff you knew wasnt going to happen. RD has had one post on its site this set so yah.... I could show you that for your investigation though!

[IX]Mobster

Jan 8th 2014, 19:06:08

Pretty classless to point out peoples countries on AT. Poor form mdevol, very poor form.

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 19:08:46

Originally posted by [IX]Mobster:
Pretty classless to point out peoples countries on AT. Poor form mdevol, very poor form.

also apparently banned by the mods