Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 4th 2014, 23:31:18

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by galleri:
/me does NOT do the 'I told you so dance'

***dances***

Uh archaic??? What are you talking about?

Yet another disillusioned Sof FA flames out

Can you stop with the haikus and speak english???

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

archaic Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 0:09:36

Really?

Player joins Sof, Sof immediately promotes player to FA, player has hopes and dreams. Sof crushes those dream, FA spins, FA blusters, FA hangs head in resignation after being overwhelmed by the PR nightmare that is Sof.

FA flees Sof into my arms - or . . . tries to restart former tiny warmonger alliance as new even tinier netting alliance.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 5th 2014, 0:25:41

Really?

Player joins Sof, Sof immediately promotes player to FA, player has hopes and dreams. Sof crushes those dream, FA spins, FA blusters, FA hangs head in resignation after being overwhelmed by the PR nightmare that is Sof.

FA flees Sof into my arms - or . . . tries to restart former tiny warmonger alliance as new even tinier netting alliance.

my going to restart iMag has nothing to do with anything from SOF or a PR nightmare that is SoF as you call it. I think you forget that I used to be FA and prez and iMag ... that was more of a PR nightmare, you must of forgotten..since you are getting old... I will forgive you. I have wanted to rebuild iMag since I shut it down.
So sorry to tell you.... you were not right. Also I never have many hopes and dreams in this game. This would be the last place to do that, besides you would just come along and knock them down and me off my feet like you have been doing lately.....

Edited By: galleri on Jan 5th 2014, 3:54:31

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

skitch Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 0:31:54

Is Beltz back?

iScode Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 1:59:34

god i hope not :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 5th 2014, 3:53:40

Originally posted by skitch:
Is Beltz back?

Originally posted by iScode:
god i hope not :P

JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!

iScode Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 4:10:22

if beltz came back i think i would cry.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 5th 2014, 4:16:13

if beltz came back i think i would cry.

I don't think you would be the only person to cry.

iScode Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 5:46:25

lol oh that is a given haha
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 5:58:44

Why?
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

iScode Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 6:35:41

you think the current crop of imaggers are weird? You should talk to beltz
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Jan 5th 2014, 7:47:01

Ironpriest wtk was weird enough
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 8:00:53

YOU ARE ALL WRONG!

HA!

SAM
HEAD PHILOSOPHER,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

hsifreta Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 10:01:57

best of luck, galleri and iMag. put a leash on Scode if you let him in. He might start a war for you =P

Ka Mac

Jan 5th 2014, 10:11:17

GL iMagNum :)

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 11:52:12

Good Luck!
If you ever stop humping the trees contact me.
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Boltar Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 17:31:49

BROKEN ARROW!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 5th 2014, 22:45:08

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
Ironpriest wtk was weird enough

Beltz makes WTK look like the Pope. In the meantime... Beltz I think has the longest written wiki....and is quite interesting.
http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/Beltshumeltz

ZIP Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 0:10:23

* sniff
* sniff

i smell something cookin'
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Goofy Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 2:08:36

No PR issues as long as Scode stays with SoF.

Buch Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 2:19:08

Fun fun I want to join :)

CrisX2 Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 2:54:31

random post..

[IX]Mobster

Jan 6th 2014, 3:15:19

Whoa, Shinigami.. RED Pres, Shinigami? If so, I haven't see your name in FOREVER and I miss our old RED days with ht and friends.

I would love an IX come back and getting the band back together.

RandyMD Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 3:38:13

GL!
Email:

NorCal Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 4:49:05

Good luck with your venture!

bertz Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 5:12:56

Good luck!

iScode Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 21:40:42

TTT

Goofy, i wont be playing in imag, and i am much better when im leading, i dont troll then :P. This is all just me having a laugh.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

justtaint

Jan 11th 2014, 8:39:22

I'm trying to remember if in the history of Earth, any alliance leader has ever ran an alliance into the ground twice...Gallleri might be attempting to achieve something truly historic.

I wish you the best in your record setting attempt.
SlashMD

OrderofBleh Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 8:58:02

Originally posted by Requiem:
prankster bring back IX?

YES PLEASE DO!!!!!!

mdevol Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 9:43:29

Good Luck, Galleri.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Jan 11th 2014, 9:52:23

Encourage Galleri, don't be hateful
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

tellarion Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 13:51:52

Shini?!

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 14:08:29

Originally posted by [IX]Mobster:
Whoa, Shinigami.. RED Pres, Shinigami? If so, I haven't see your name in FOREVER and I miss our old RED days with ht and friends.

this old game is not worthy of of the awesomeness that was IX!

Edited By: SakitSaPuwit on Jan 11th 2014, 14:11:06. Reason: Drunken spelling
See Original Post
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 11th 2014, 14:56:48

Originally posted by justtaint:
I'm trying to remember if in the history of Earth, any alliance leader has ever ran an alliance into the ground twice...Gallleri might be attempting to achieve something truly historic.

Thanks but it was already ran into the ground when I took over. Try again.

Riddler Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 15:58:22

lack of members prankster. I feel that this server could use more clans. I can give it a go and try, or I can think about it and not try it.

do or do not. there is no try

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 16:02:57

Originally posted by Riddler:
lack of members prankster. I feel that this server could use more clans. I can give it a go and try, or I can think about it and not try it.

do or do not. there is no try

is difficult foreseeing when the dark force clouds the way. how can i do when it is not known whether i will succeed. yoda was a bit senile.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

iScode Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 16:28:38

what are you trying to say, it wasnt run into the ground when i was leading...

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

OrderofBleh Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 22:12:08

[quote poster=SakitSaPuwit; 28776; 525120]
Whoa, Shinigami.. RED Pres, Shinigami? If so, I haven't see your name in FOREVER and I miss our old RED days with ht and friends. I would love an IX come back and getting the band back together.
this old game is not worthy of of the awesomeness that was IX! [/quote]

Also Agree with this statement as well.... But it would still be nice to be home again :)

akoozam Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 23:53:16

ooohh ... ima join a netgaining imag!

...if i held a truly higgghhh rank such as (lord of dance)mazooka or possibly master gardener..no would have to be lord of dance.

/me river dances on this threads face

[IX]Mobster

Jan 12th 2014, 1:07:03

[quote poster=SakitSaPuwit; 28776; 525120]

this old game is not worthy of of the awesomeness that was IX! [/quote]

Agreed SSP! I feel like a ronin, a wanderer who hasn't found a home.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 12th 2014, 1:36:19

what are you trying to say, it wasnt run into the ground when i was leading...

So what are you trying to say?? Because I did take over a clan that was left without a president that left in a middle of a war that he wanted and there already wasn't many members left...after tag jumping to the other clan decided to hit within the 72 hour period making life for iMag more ridiculous and I dealt with your shaningans of hitting whomever SoF was at war with....this really didn't leave the best taste in people's mouth in iMag. So like most facebook users out there whom to seem to think people's status's are all about them... my comment isn't about everybody...though you commented, feeling guilty? (granted I did leave for 15 mins before you detagged, but I had retagged)

iScode Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 2:10:12

Do i feel guilty about leaving? Absolutely. Not only do I feel guilty, I feel disgusted and embarrassed for that. I have never hid that fact?

And yes you did detag first, that was going to be my exact response. I could say you are partly to blame for the whole thing, I could not do it all on my own anymore and it was a relief when you came back and helped, once you said you were quitting I knew there was no point continuing, and yes at the time i was fluffed off over you detagging for what i thought was a bullfluff reason, basically I had enough of the pettiness that always goes on imag and most alliances and i made a stupid rash decision.

But come on a war I wanted or the fact there wasnt many members left???? No one in leadership spoke up against hitting RD, It wasnt just me who wanted that war. Maybe if someone other than yourself was active in leadership then someone might of spoke up but no, because everyone wants the position without actually doing anything.

With regards to the members? Imag had 20 tagged when I took over, it had 30 when i left. Granted 4 of those were people who were there only for the set because they wanted war, but thats still an increase in members over the whole time I was in charge.

You have made numerous remarks in the last 2 or 3 months taking pot shots at me regarding imag which i have ignored and not taken the bait but hey you wanna make this public then fine. Imag was not run into the ground when you took over, Imag could of kept going from the moment I left, it just needed someone who was prepared to do EVERYTHING themselves, which is until you helped out with FA what I was doing, and doing everything yourself burns you out and you make stupid decisions.

Again Imag was not already ran into the ground when you took over, it could of continued to function, however you would of had to put in the work to do it, obviously you were not able to do that, which is why I told Xyle when you announced imag was coming back that it wouldnt last long unless you could get more leadership, because one person can not do it all for a long period of time. (Which is another reason i was so stoked to see someone like foog say he would play again).

Imag will never go far unless it can get a full leadership team with people who are prepared to step up and help with the alliance, you have the ability, the skill and the know how to lead them but I do not think you can do it all on your own, You definitely need someone strong in IA or a VP to help with the internal workings of the alliance which i dont think you had when I left. Well thats my opinion anyway.

I do wish you all the best with imag but in no way shape or form was me leaving and tagging sof the cause of the alliances downfall, if one person can cause an alliances downfall by leaving, no matter there position, then there is a much bigger problem in the alliance than that one person, I made a stupid decision, but before that decision the alliance was growing and and if you seriously think that the alliance was run into the ground when you took over, then you shouldnt bother bringing imag back next set cause then I am wrong and you simply dont have what it takes to run an alliance. You may disagree but I guarantee nearly every other alliance leader in this game, even the ones that dont like me (so most of them :P) will agree with me on that.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 12th 2014, 3:03:18

iMag in no way had 30 members when you left.
I can always pull logs from members that left when you there because of you. And I have logs of people that didn't want to join iMag next set if you were going to be there. I am also sorry I lost my pregnancy had fluff going on in my life and couldn't back you back then.
Nextly you the one who took my comment and ran with it. I told you in the last quote you decided it was about you and it wasn't....so since you seem to want it to be about you I ran with it.
I am done talking to you. You think every fluffing comment and thread in this game is about you.
You are right. Why should I bother to help this game and bring back a clan and some members.

Edited By: galleri on Jan 12th 2014, 3:08:50

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 12th 2014, 3:06:58

folks don't expect iMag next set. I am and will be a fluffty leader.

iScode Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 4:42:58

Please you have made numerous comments about how I was the reason imag disbanded, soviet has said it to me directly. You have made many comments which have been aimed at me which I have not replied, and the one above clearly is aimed at me, I lead imag for a year before i left so if you were not insuating i ran it into the ground then please, feel free to explain what you were refering too.

With regards to imag being 30 members comment please see this link

http://www.earthempires.com/alliance/19/clans/iMagNum

As I previously stated, 4 of them were netters who wanted to war for the set, so 26.

And if this thread is all it takes for you to give up on imag then thats probably a good idea you dont bring it back, but i will just point to one part of my last comment, obviously you can not read...

"you have the ability, the skill and the know how to lead them but I do not think you can do it all on your own, "

Also on the people not wanting to play next set if i was there, I know this, they have every reason to feel that way, I admit that, what the fluff is your point? I really dont get you sometimes, read my fluffing post again, maybe two or three times and try to understand what the hell I am saying.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

justtaint

Jan 12th 2014, 5:04:12

Galleri, spin spin spin. You have more in common with Dagga than you're willing to admit.
SlashMD

Over The Hill Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 11:56:01

folks don't expect iMag next set.

there is a god after all :)

Ruthie

Jan 12th 2014, 14:12:17

Originally posted by OrderofBleh:
Originally posted by Requiem:
prankster bring back IX?

YES PLEASE DO!!!!!!

OOB!!! *hugs*

Glad to see you around, miss you!! :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Marshal Game profile

Jan 12th 2014, 16:39:18

Originally posted by Over The Hill:
folks don't expect iMag next set.

there is a god after all :)

nope, now i don't have any1 to grab.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

OrderofBleh Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 2:37:51

*waves* hi ruthie

*hugs*