Verified:

yylim80sss Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 9:15:52

Where is the fun of it......Early grab for 200 - 300 acres and 2 days later, a hit with inbox saying " RETAL".

Real fluff.....Not complaining but seriously, if i hit again since he's all jetters that would start a WAR....

h2orich Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 9:18:13

then war him!

afaik Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 9:25:31

yea, choose to fight back! i have been. granted it results in war, but if you prepare for that you either win because you're better prepared (satisfying) or you win because they choose not to breach the 2 hit rule.

p.s. at no time did i agree with h2o, neither would I ;D

hsifreta Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 12:01:48

GDI + Farm + buy def + SDI

make it hard for him to hit back, and if he does... we'll be watching your news ;)

hsifreta Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 12:02:42

or better.. get him to hit you again, then PS him to DRs then AB him to the ground. =D

Vic Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 12:31:50

the thing is earth is a turn based game so the concept of someone hitting you back "2 days later" is really irrelevant. it's all about using your turns most efficiently.

if you can store turns and take on hits and then retal those hits for much bigger land, you are on your way to becoming a pro :p

Cable Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 12:55:11

Originally posted by Vic:
the thing is earth is a turn based game so the concept of someone hitting you back "2 days later" is really irrelevant. it's all about using your turns most efficiently.

if you can store turns and take on hits and then retal those hits for much bigger land, you are on your way to becoming a pro :p

Vic is half right here, the game is turn based so hitting players with 600 turns played and you have 1000 turns played isnt always wise. That being said I am one of the players on the server that agrees if someone goes out of there way to retal JUST YOU or goes massive jets and leaves his butt in the wind to be farmed after running all his turns I personally will ROR. I've made my point a many times and DH countless ABs and just kept on netting. Its a choice you will have to make, 99% of players will war a RoR or a double tap. Just depends how well you can net through a war.

Vic Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 13:47:18

i'm always 110% right but we can have differing opinions on this one my favorite little nub :p

bstrong86 Game profile

Jan 4th 2014, 13:55:23

Slow playing expresss is one the best ways to go. I can has 720 turns ?!

Ive alsosaid this before, i personally wont retal a hit till my country can maintain the land i will get and the military needed for the break.

Bottom feeding is a risk. Especially when that country has turns on hand. Or. If no turns on hand at log out but only has ran xxxx amount to your xxxxamount
The Death Knights

XI

hsifreta Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 16:13:36

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Slow playing expresss is one the best ways to go. I can has 720 turns ?!

Ive alsosaid this before, i personally wont retal a hit till my country can maintain the land i will get and the military needed for the break.

Bottom feeding is a risk. Especially when that country has turns on hand. Or. If no turns on hand at log out but only has ran xxxx amount to your xxxxamount

yeah totally have to check their spent turns to know how many turns they have left. it's good practice to run turns at the start just to get the entire score list saved somewhere.

hsifreta Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 16:15:12

Originally posted by Cable:
Originally posted by Vic:

Vic is half right here, the game is turn based so hitting players with 600 turns played and you have 1000 turns played isnt always wise. That being said I am one of the players on the server that agrees if someone goes out of there way to retal JUST YOU or goes massive jets and leaves his butt in the wind to be farmed after running all his turns I personally will ROR. I've made my point a many times and DH countless ABs and just kept on netting. Its a choice you will have to make, 99% of players will war a RoR or a double tap. Just depends how well you can net through a war.

yeah its short sighted to farm newbs when they have 720 turns stored =P

Cable Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 16:28:01

Its very risky to attack anyone with 720 turns. A player needs to be able determine growth/income potential and then decided if its worth making grabs.

I hit 12 rainbows 2 techless cashers and 1 mabye 2 small farmers that I knew I could out run due to market volatility.

But I never hit anyone with more then 150 turns behind me.

Hammer Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 19:18:53

Originally posted by Cable:
Its very risky to attack anyone with 720 turns. A player needs to be able determine growth/income potential and then decided if its worth making grabs......

Yet, people do it and I have let a few get away with it due to my focus on the end game. However, at some point...could be this set, or it could be next, I will begin retaliating. When I do, it will be, as bstrong86 once said, when it is convenient for me. That means it could be 24, 36, more, hours later....whenever it is convenient for me.

Those who know me know my country name, and we are not going to hit each other anyway out of respect. But those who just run a quick spy op and then attack really need to spend as much time looking at the turns stored/used as they do the defensive points. Those who attack blindly will not understand later.

TDA101 Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 20:37:10

Bottomfeeding only works on those who are trying to win.

For anyone not trying to win they'll probably spend as many turns as possible retalling and not actually growing,