Jan 2nd 2014, 17:39:20

810,827,601 V 434,014,268

how is sof not tk'd already
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 17:47:02

Donny why u leave? we miss u!...and ur spy brother :)

Kalick Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 17:49:55

Originally posted by Donny:
810,827,601 V 434,014,268

how is sof not tk'd already

Restart changes.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jan 2nd 2014, 18:28:23

Originally posted by Donny:
why is it soo lopsided? 148 V 94 ???

god?

Because SoF planned their set to be this way.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 20:32:31

Originally posted by MauricXe:
Donny why u leave? we miss u!...and ur spy brother :)

that's the exact reason i left SoF i dont know why donny left.. wanna call me a spy, fck it you don't deserve my presence!

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 20:33:25

oh yeah *bonus post*

crazyserb Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 20:43:57

everyone is a spy

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 2nd 2014, 20:48:28

Yeah at least we figured out who the spies were the last few sets...but we figured that with that extra unclaimed country ;)
Cute rage quit Donny!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

valky2 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 21:34:00

heh

ssewellusmc

Jan 2nd 2014, 23:33:21

Donny it is so lopsided because sol and md can't win a war that is evenly matched. Sol sensed we were going to wipe the floor with them on day 1 and didn't want to get embarrassed... that is why it is so lopsided.

ssewellusmc

Jan 2nd 2014, 23:40:17

SOL and MD will be by to spin their garbage in a few moments...

mdevol Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 2:24:53

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Donny it is so lopsided because sol and md can't win a war that is evenly matched. Sol sensed we were going to wipe the floor with them on day 1 and didn't want to get embarrassed... that is why it is so lopsided.

No spin. Your leaders knew this would happen and they did it anyways. We never so much as hinted differently.

I dont know how this is so difficult to understand.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 2:27:04

Donny. Come back so SoL.

I dont care if they call you a spy. I know better.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

aponic Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 2:45:16

It is lopsided for both reasons mdevol. SOF decided that it would war this reset to rebuild from the previous set. SOL committed to calling in an ally if they were not left alone.

^^ entire story summarized accurately with no fluff.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 2:46:44

BTW your question about who SOF might have hit had SOL and MD pacted SOF might better have been asked during our talks. No one in SOL wanted to talk about anything. That is 100% your fault. We brought the conversation and you told us to shove it.
SOF
Cerevisi

prank

Jan 3rd 2014, 2:48:28

Its funny because that is what SoF did to SOL sets before this.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jan 3rd 2014, 3:02:25

I think its funny. Whenever someone is outnumbered they cry about the numbers....sets restart you guys know that right. also, donny join TIE we have cookies.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

aponic Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 3:03:05

It seems legitimate to me from both sides.
SOF
Cerevisi

mdevol Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 3:05:51

We did. We made it clear from day one. We had no interest in fighting sof this set and if they brought it to us they would not win. They chose this.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 3:07:58

Also, aponic. I want Sov and Flamey to answer that question....just to clear things up.

Sov Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 3:13:42

I'm not complaining, I'm enjoying this war.

I don't need to answer anything posted by you mdevol lol.

Billy, if you ever checked SoF forums you would see we call everyone a spy ;)

Prankster you still owe me a set remember. Don't break promises!

mdevol Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 3:18:33

So should all of 1A take Flameys answer as SoF's official answer?

mdevol Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 3:20:24

I am just looking to clear things up, like the thread was titled...

iScode Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 3:33:06

Originally posted by mdevol:
Also, aponic. I want Sov and Flamey to answer that question....just to clear things up.

But now flamey has answered?

Get your story straight on who has answered what question before going and demanding answers from people makinso light!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 3:41:34

Flamey already answeed the question from the other thread....the question that Sov is ducking.

The question being. If SoF pacted SoL and MD like they are claiming they wanted to, who would they have hit instead?

Flamey answered they would have had a civil war.

I want Sov's answer.

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 3:49:17

mdevol insists that Sov answers his pointless question when just a few sets ago he couldn't explain how much FA sent to Rival via their tech pacts from RD. No mdevol, Sov doesn't have to answer trolls.

I can't believe Billy took the spy stuff so seriously lol

mdevol Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 3:57:42

The question is not pointless.

It is a simple question to answer. Hell he could even just agree with flamey and it would end.

And this question is just as simple as iScodes question to maki in his thread is it not?

iScode Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 4:06:12

and maki refused to answer that didnt he, so why should sov answer you?

but my question is why do you want flamey to answer it if he has already answered it? You just want to keep asking the same people the same question over and over till you get the answer you want???

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 4:06:34

Originally posted by Red X:
I think its funny. Whenever someone is outnumbered they cry about the numbers....sets restart you guys know that right. also, donny join TIE we have cookies.

SoF ain't crying or whining. SoFFer are only pointing out the hypocrisy. SoL/MD/LCN like to claim grudge wars and gangbangs are ruining this game....so they take the moral high ground by partaking in said tactics. Sounds like a good plan.

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 4:07:11

The question is not pointless.

It is a simple question to answer. Hell he could even just agree with flamey and it would end.

And this question is just as simple as iScodes question to maki in his thread is it not?

What iscode does and Sov does or doesn't do have no bearing on each other.

the problem here is that you are a troll that dodges questions. Sov has no time for you.

Have a nice day.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 4:12:36

No. I dont need flamey to answer it again. I am content with his. I just wanted both flamey and sov to answer it. I am just missing Sov's answer.

I am curious if Sov would have a different answer than flamey.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 4:20:59

Maurice, i dont understand the hostility...i know we trolled each other hard last 2 resets ingame. Where are you now? No ingame? Did you guys lose your "intel" when RD died?

iScode Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 4:24:44

I just wanted both flamey and sov to answer it.

But flamey has already answered it, why do you want him to answer it again?????
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 4:27:38

I didnt say i wanted him to again. I just said that i wanted both of them to answer.

I know comprehension isnt your strong point, well neither is trolling.

Go die again...

ssewellusmc

Jan 3rd 2014, 4:35:39

It was a simple question that iscode asked you mdevol, no need for the smart remarks.

iScode Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 4:41:20

I know, just answer the question mdevol, why is this so hard for you!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 4:41:28

I already answered it 2 posts above his. And it wasnt that hard to understand.

He was trolling, not actually trying to get an answer out of me.

iScode Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 4:52:55

whatever, just answer the question already.

You fluffs dogde questions more than neo dodges bullets!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 4:53:12

We never spoke in game and I don't know what "intel" you are talking about.
Have fun with him iscode.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 4:54:51

Your countroes arent the buckeye countries? Buckeyesgonnarolllyou?

Pretty sure that was you

Fuji Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 5:57:00

Originally posted by MauricXe:
SoF ain't crying or whining. SoFFer are only pointing out the hypocrisy. SoL/MD/LCN like to claim grudge wars and gangbangs are ruining this game....so they take the moral high ground by partaking in said tactics. Sounds like a good plan.

If you think LCNs reasons for attacking Rival this set constitutes a "grudge war", then literally every war ever fought in this game has been a grudge war. Wars don't start out of thin air, and LCNs actions this set are no different then what any other alliances would have done (including SoF). The difference isn't that they attacked Rival, it's that within 72 hours of attacking they offered them a Cease Fire and a chance to pact long term going forward.

They didn't do the multitudes of shady and spiteful fluff that SoF has done over the past year. I'd also like to remind you that SoF started last sets war and are on record as saying that you were going to start another one this set (despite SoL telling you not to touch them). So who's guilty of grudge wars again? Get out of your fantasy world and own the fact that you are all a bunch of assholes and you're proud of it.

Edited By: Fuji on Jan 3rd 2014, 6:05:49

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2014, 6:49:38

LCN does not consider itself at war with SOF....I realize a few people sent missles b/c SOF is attacking LCN some. I think the total is in the 20-30 range though..maybe less. (SOF has killed 4 LCN and AB'd a few others.)

We are only hitting Rival...and consider it a 26 vs 25 war where we got the FS and Rival started with more TNW and Ave net.

A MUCH MORE fair war than Rival gave us last set when they hit us, after a 50 member RD was FSing us allready. (which resulted in a 75+ vs 25 war...)

We offered Rival a multi set pact starting next set, if they didn't call in allies, or accept large amounts of FA....Rival chose to expand the war.

LCN is doing its best to keep LCN vs Rival 1-1. We respect SOF for honoring its FDP and are grateful LCN FDP's volunteered to jumped in strong enough to allow LCN to only focus on Rival 1-1.

That's why the war is where its at.

FUJI, we did not offer Rival a Ceasefire....just a much fairer war than we recieved last set, we did promise a ceasefire later in the set, rather than farming them all set long. As has been SOF and companies past practices.
Z is #1

iScode Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 7:07:06

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA dude, just give it up, only lcn people believe your lies.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 7:42:58

Fuji:

I've been told that SoF needs to stop the "multi set" wars i.e. wars caused by conflicts in previous sets. Perhaps that's the wrong definition but it is what I meant. Carrying over grievances is allegedly bad for the game. But everyone can do it except for SoF.

As for your second paragraph, read what I said very closely. The issue is hypocrisy by the "morally superior" SOL/MD/etc. not if SoF is right or wrong. To answer your objection, which i sorta did before you even posted, SoF doesn't run from the things it did. They own up to the gangbangs and "grudge wars". The "whining" is mistaken for pointing out the hypocrisy.

locket Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 10:18:17

Originally posted by Servant:
LCN does not consider itself at war with SOF....I realize a few people sent missles b/c SOF is attacking LCN some. I think the total is in the 20-30 range though..maybe less. (SOF has killed 4 LCN and AB'd a few others.)

We are only hitting Rival...and consider it a 26 vs 25 war where we got the FS and Rival started with more TNW and Ave net.

A MUCH MORE fair war than Rival gave us last set when they hit us, after a 50 member RD was FSing us allready. (which resulted in a 75+ vs 25 war...)

We offered Rival a multi set pact starting next set, if they didn't call in allies, or accept large amounts of FA....Rival chose to expand the war.

LCN is doing its best to keep LCN vs Rival 1-1. We respect SOF for honoring its FDP and are grateful LCN FDP's volunteered to jumped in strong enough to allow LCN to only focus on Rival 1-1.

That's why the war is where its at.

FUJI, we did not offer Rival a Ceasefire....just a much fairer war than we recieved last set, we did promise a ceasefire later in the set, rather than farming them all set long. As has been SOF and companies past practices.

77 vs 68 that set actually. Apparently you like to ignore the other people on your side.

Bombay Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 17:07:09

It's pretty simple, SOF tried to impose their will of a war on SOL. SOL wanted no part of it, and thus if they were going down, they were making sure SOF was gonna go down with them.

Anything else is just BS.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2014, 17:15:31

Locket...we held allies out....We were going to just fight RD 1-2 and die over and over all reset long. So for a week we did.

No one else came in till we were nearly tagkilled. (All but one LCNer died.)

Z is #1

Pride Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 17:48:22

Eh this is just like when Sof called in Laf against MD, so they could continue "netting"

Maurice, stop crying you have literally no argument, this is a page out of sofs handbook. Be a good boy and submit ;)