Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2013, 18:44:50

as for ebert, i still like my policy that any time RR topfeeds me while allying ebert, i will retal ebert for it. i think that was a fair/good idea and stand by it. incidentally, i haven't seen RR do a lot of topfeeding in awhile.

i think ebert is a stubborn guy which is why he dug in on stuff like the leeching and allying RR. but i believe all that is behind us, and i think he's pretty honest...

i wish you would direct a thread like this at someone more like h2o than someone like ebert. yeah ebert is a bit arrogant i suppose, but how many times has h2o been deleted? he's not only cheated, he's also - while cheating - stabbed friends he met in real life in the back. he is sick but you praise his skill and go at ebert so harshly... idgi
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Vic Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 18:51:32

I've called h2o out more than just about anyone. And trust me if h2o makes an arrogant country name like that and gets retalled I'll be the first on a full vocal charge. In fact, the last time h2o got retalled a couple times and I was aware of it I did indeed make a thread ...
Only difference is he didn't name his country "beating you since round 186"

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2013, 19:35:00

I'm not suggesting anyone should do anything in "real life", I am just saying that hostile attacks, publicly calling someone a cheater, liar and idiot, are unacceptable in real life. You would have to be very brave or foolish to say that stuff in a bar. I don't like hearing it, its like calling someone a goof right to their face, except you can hide behind your anonymous nick here.

Hopeless Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 19:42:24

hey vic!!! take your meds dude

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 23:39:22

Lmao...and Vic says I have too much time on my hands...yet he follows my every move like a puppy. Anyway. Everyone can feel free to spy on my allies and check every reset. I wont be allied to a techer for tech unless teching and I never have off allies...even if they bring it back. I have never seen Vic win and I have never intentionally cheated. Please stop accusing me of cheating when the only time I "cheated" wad when I did a joint kill run...not knowing it was against server rules.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 0:30:36

Who goes around saying "punch in the head"? WTF does that even mean, lol. Getafix, that's a fail right there dude. How about kicked in the teeth, heck, slapped in the teeth? Those sound a whole lot better. I have given many a man a good whooping in my day for even attempting to "punch me in the head" regardless of if it was deserved or not, but I'm a calmer individual these days.

Also, I think what blid said was about h20, not ebert, as he once pulled that crap on me when I was going to retal him one time when he hit me. I recall blid telling me that that was probably h20 and that he would try to make me bounce, which he did try,..... AND FAILED. Truth be told though, I will hunt anyone that tries to make me bounce a retal even if it means DTing them. Which is why I was surprised he tried to jump cause I would have just kept coming back. Although to be fair ebert has tried multiple times to make me bounce and failed 100% so far. Not so much recently though, the intermittent times I do play. I think he has tried to avoid countries that can retal him lately, looking at Vic's posts, damn he took it in the ass last set, lol.

Edited By: crest23 on Dec 31st 2013, 0:35:28
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2013, 1:01:37

yah this thread would be fine if it was just "haha look at ebert's country name and then look how he took it in the ass this set." but i think vic went a bit far.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Vic Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 1:41:36

but then i would be blid and not vic.
i'm vic, deal with it

Vic Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 1:48:37

less than 12 hrs
views: 550

so are you guys going to start paying me for ratings or just thank me in pm?

h2orich Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 2:33:24

whatever you're taking Vic, share it with me. come on!

TDA101 Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 2:40:06

Entertainment value is high.

Actual value is low. LOL

Vic Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 18:38:56

sorry for being an asshole, ebert.

ebert00 Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 20:07:22

I know I have said stupid things I regret saying...lets just try to not do this often.

Alin Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 23:11:29

if you wonder what just happend ?- they had a pm convo where they shared love.

Vic tend to start those :) you killed the entertainment of this thread.

ToxicRabbit Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 1:33:20

Happy new year, everyone. lol

Vic Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:41:27

Originally posted by E2025:
butt hurt vic. surprise surprise.

Originally posted by E2025:
I was banned for well over a year. .

lmfao so you've trolled me on all sorts of forums and you always back down when i ask you if you've ever finished t10 or t25 or t50 anywhere and then it all comes out . lol a little banned troll.
nothing more. nothing less.
carry along 'e2025' lol!

E2025 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 6:27:44

I really don't have anything to say vic. Get off my nuts and move on. Thanks.

Vic Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 6:54:22

k jayr its all good bro

E2025 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 7:48:20

apologize.

mrdodge

Jun 9th 2015, 20:19:13

No

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2015, 21:46:58

They're both in the same clan ( LAF ).

Ebert is easily the best techer on EXPRESS.

Edited By: Celphi on Jun 9th 2015, 21:49:05. Reason: [ Irrelevant ]
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

earf

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2015, 22:28:50

Idiot Cellphi. Just because he techs every reset, does not make him the best techer.

earf

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2015, 22:35:51

1. Go theo techer every single reset 2. Start attacking overnight Wensday/early Thursday morning 3. Attack bots and farm them hard 4. Stay on top of your turns keep playing

Just because Edbert is the only one who does those things EVERY RESET, does not mean other peolpe cant do them also and even better than Edbert.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2015, 23:11:46

1.) He doesn't tech every set. He played THEO CASHER last set, and casher three sets before that. [ your #1 is FALSE ]
2.) He was winning before bots were on the server. [ your #3 is FALSE ] (ref 1)
3.) The fact is, he's the highest ranked techer on EXPRESS, (wins, points). (ref 2)
4.) He doesn't even use all his turns and still wins. [ your #4 is FALSE ] (ref 1)

His strategy goes beyond the scope of your description.
You [ earf ] failed to mention his:
a) starting strategy,
b) his destocking strategy
c) his tech price strategy
d) his ability to balance the correct amount of defense/offense

Name one person that plays techer better (proven) than DFA.

Sources:
(ref 1) http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/558/2 [ one of many, too many to list ]
(ref 2) http://earthempires.com/...ress/leaderboards?type=13

EXTRA NOTE: The difference between my statements and your [ earf's ] statements, is that I have facts and I use them, whereas earf just uses his opinions which have no relevance.

Edited By: Celphi on Jun 9th 2015, 23:18:22. Reason: [ Irrelevant ]

Frybert Game profile

Jun 9th 2015, 23:18:12

Arguing on a thread dead for a year and a half, nice.

earf

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2015, 0:21:24

See he just does it all the time so you think of it. But god tier player can post better over his score. Think of some the god players and those players can do it better.

earf

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2015, 0:24:04

Lets say Vic in exmaple. Just because he doesnt attack and stay active all set like robot, he wont always beat edbert. But if they both put in same amount of time Vic will win over edbert. theiyre both techer on primary and edbert sucks compare to Vic.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2015, 1:51:33

Originally posted by Celphi:
They're both in the same clan ( LAF ).

Ebert is easily the best techer on EXPRESS.

I figured I'd repost my original quote. No idea why you're talking about PRIMARY, when I explicitly mentioned EXPRESS.

Again., you're talking about hypotheticals based on your own opinions. I'm posting fluff that is already in the making.

Edited By: Celphi on Jun 10th 2015, 1:54:28

earf

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2015, 2:49:25

I mention Vic because i now that Vic can post a better score here. Other players also were better thin edbert before in express at teching. He juts keeps doing it the most often and invest the most time. He is a good i now but not #godtier