Verified:

aponic Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 22:53:45

So, I have been on vacation in Colombia and see that there are a lot of rumors and semi-distortions of the basics coming from both sides. I would like to clear them up.

Last reset SOF got stomped. Apparently there were coalition wars occurring that set and for several sets before. One of our allies decided to pact the other block in secret and shortly after this came out, RD was deleted. Losing badly, morale dropped and we made the decision to simply fight out the set and get a fresh start. At this point I became FA with about 3 weeks until the new reset.

Trying to get a hold on the recent past from others outside of SOF, I contacted SOL, MD, Evo, and LCN. Speaking with different leaders, I became aware that many viewed SOF as having bullied them in the past year and that neither SOL, MD, or LCN wanted a pact.

My goal coming back into leadership was to rebuild relations and to create a fun December reset for the membership. Since MD told me that they would be netting, I approached SOL about a friendly war. Makinso told me that he was not interested in a friendly war because he had asked SOF for a friendly previously. To summarize, Makinso was playing tit-for-tat. I also spoke with mdevol and Colonel Chaos several times. I told Maki that SOF needed a war to recover from the previous set because SOF membership would not rebound as well netting for an entire set.

It is at this point, about 2 weeks before the new reset that I threatened SOL. I told Maki that I would have to write up oop war strats if we couldn't make an agreement because I was under the impression that SOL would FS us. Once it became clear that neither side wanted an early war, and having mdevol's word that SOL would not hit us before or during the holidays, I also told SOL that we would not fight before or during the holidays. I told SOL leaders that we would be looking for war sometime after the 25th, that we would be looking to war them, and if they wanted to work something out, then and someone else verses us and someone else or whatever they would like to make for a fun war. Makinso repeated that they would be netgaining. Obviously SOL did not want to be pushed into warring SOF just because it was good for SOF but I did my best to convey up front SOF's agenda as I moved forward with what I felt was best for my alliance.

Regardless of the talk posted from both sides, several changes in leadership took place in the closing weeks of last reset. My conversations with various alliance leaders building up to the new set were done according to my prerogatives and I do not appreciate anyone insinuating that they were not.

I would also like to note that the SOF block of a reset ago no longer exists. There is one block left in the game and that is SOL, MD, and LCN. Leaders from SML have told me that their coalition is simply a defensive block but I think that this reset shows that at least in some respects it is not just a defensive block as LCN hitting Rival resulted in all three alliances going to war -- but that is really semantics.

As I work with more alliances in the future, and certainly SOL, MD, and LCN, I hope that we can all try and have a little more fun and cut out a bit of the fluff.
SOF
Cerevisi

Fuji Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 23:15:36

I wouldn't call us a "block". MD does what we think is in MDs best interest, at times that has differed with our allies. We have also had significant pacts that our allies have not had, this would go against the notion of a "block" mentality. We are fortunate enough to have friends, quite a few of them, and we'll stand by them when asked and we believe it's the right thing to do. History has shown this to be true.

I'm 100% certain that if you had just not warred this set you would have been left alone and the bad blood that exists towards SoF would have died down a bit as time moved forward. How do I know this? Because everyone is tired of fighting you. The entire server, including your allies told you that but you chose to ignore it.

Kalick Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 23:24:34

SoF's coalition falls apart, so now we're supposed to forgive and forget the bullfluff of the past two years? Doubtful.

XiQter

Jan 1st 2014, 23:36:57

SoF goes to war knowing what will happen and tries to spin it, perfect!

king7012 Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 23:41:26

Originally posted by Kalick:
SoF's coalition falls apart, so now we're supposed to forgive and forget the bullfluff of the past two years? Doubtful.

I just came back at the very end of last set and have really little knowledge of whats happened over the past few sets. Kalick I am the same way. I rarely forgive and I never forget. However it appears Aponic is trying to be clear and honest on what his plans were. So far ive seen very little leaders, FA or otherwise actually stand out and say hey this was my intention but it all went to hell.

I very rarely get involved in the politics of this game but I think there needs to be some clear changes to the stances of both sides if we want to continue on and grow as a whole.

Lets run this set and hopefully we will see how next set turns out.

Pride Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 23:47:05

+1000

locket Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 23:48:35

You guys forgave Laf awfully quick

SethMosrite Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 23:57:22

Good post apo, but why bother?

aponic Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 0:31:39

Originally posted by Fuji:
I'm 100% certain that if you had just not warred this set you would have been left alone and the bad blood that exists towards SoF would have died down a bit as time moved forward. How do I know this? Because everyone is tired of fighting you. The entire server, including your allies told you that but you chose to ignore it.

We would have lost membership if we had netted after begin demoralized. We chose to engage MD, SOL, and LCN diplomatically to try and better our relations.

I did not say or imply that.
SOF
Cerevisi

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 0:33:39

LaF is of the friendly variety. Who couldn't forgive such a lovely benevolent clan?
HT

En4cer Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 0:40:18

Well some of us in LaF are of the friendly variety :)

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 0:57:43

Can't we all just drink beer and be friends?
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 1:19:46

i'm friendly.. i'll be friends with everyone! just hit me up!

iScode Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 2:35:07

Originally posted by Fuji:
We are fortunate enough to have friends, quite a few of them, and we'll stand by them when asked and we believe it's the right thing to do. History has shown this to be true.

History has shown you stab your friends in the back.

Laf (although sure they were cheating but you stabbed them in the back before you knew that)
SoL (Sof's 70th reset)
Imag(sof's 70th reset)
Rage (you guys as well as sol just let them get trounced by laf last set)

This is actually the first time in a very very long time MD has fs'd someone in defence of an ally, but please feel free to spread more bullfluff.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2014, 2:36:02

Aponic. I respect the Hell out of you, you know that. But you're in an impossible situation.

Now as far as this set goes.

LCN hit Rival for very legit reasons.

Rival, cheapshoted us last set. And FS'd us after RD did, an RD that was 2x our size.

We had every reason to hit Rival.

I even sent a message to Rival leadership, stating that no FA, no calling in allies, that we'd be willing to pact multiple sets.

Rival choose another route. I even suggested that Rival not call you in, as they'd only be calling you into a loss.

I can guarantee, that had Rival fought us 1-1, SOF would still be netting unless they FS'd someone.

As things stand, unlike previous sets No one is planning to bring the whole server into a war.
PDM
Rage
TIE
TPA
NEO
LCN
Omega

and other small to mid sized alliances are experiencing growth and peace. They aren't living in fear of being wiped about by a coaltion b/c Sov wanted to flex his egomanical power. And Burn the server down.

Hell SOV even bullied Monsters into FSing out of Protection, their, Fifth? FS in 15 yrs of playing. That should say something!

APonic, you're a great guy,

The issue isn't you.

Its SOV.
He's the new Makinso. And many on the server will not trust SOF again till he is gone. OR a lot of time passes.

He's lied to allies, and to foes. And been caught multiple times.
No one trusts him.

Now one can argue that people are working with Makinso again, but how many yeard did SOL pile up the losses? That kind of losing changes someone. Makinso isn't bullying others as he once was.

Now you can continue to claim you're being bullied. Go ahead. Though I would disagree...you didn't have to come in. Rival had multi pact offers from us
But If only 1 alliance is claiming it vs 75% of the server......

That's called Progress.

What's changed?

Sov can't use his carrot and stick method to decide who wars and who nets anymore.

SOF isn't going to win this political PR battle by saying the right words.
NO one will believe them, Sov is in SOF and calling the shots. No matter what kind of setup you have, it SOV's SOF.

I respect the Hell out of you Aponic, but you're in an impossible position.
Z is #1

iScode Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 2:43:51

no one bullied monsters, monsters could of resolved the situation but there members choose to take there own action rather than accepting legitimate battle.

No one listens to you because you continue to lie lie lie.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 2:46:03

oh and if anything, you are the new makinso lol
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 2nd 2014, 2:49:40

SoF has been playing a leadership shell game for as long as I can remember. Even since before EE started.

Edited By: Pang on Jan 2nd 2014, 2:51:54
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Bombay Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 3:01:42

Um, what was the point of this post Aponic? You recognize that SOF has bullied clans before, realized that's why SOF got its teeth kicked in last set. So you then force SOL to war you again...

Rebuild Relations... You keep using this term. I do not think it means what you think it means

Sov Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 3:04:08

How have I lied to allies Servant? Come on, expose me.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2014, 3:06:56

Sov. I've had the conversations and seen the logs.

I'll let them choose to post it.

Z is #1

Sov Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 3:11:52

You made the accusations, you post it. Come on now, back yourself up.

iScode Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 3:11:59

e.g. I am lying and i have no proof, so ill make up some bullfluff to get out of this quickly.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Colo Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 3:27:35

Originally posted by aponic:

...To summarize, Makinso was playing tit-for-tat...

You have titted us one to many times. We are all out of tats.

Trife Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 3:32:18

this was a surprisingly refreshing post to see on AT.

thanks aponic

ssewellusmc

Jan 2nd 2014, 4:10:44

Uhhhh ohhh, SOLs PR spin machine is breaking down!

aponic Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 4:18:02

Originally posted by Bombay:
Um, what was the point of this post Aponic? You recognize that SOF has bullied clans before, realized that's why SOF got its teeth kicked in last set. So you then force SOL to war you again...

Rebuild Relations... You keep using this term. I do not think it means what you think it means

SOL is a war alliance, the only other war alliance on the server. They are of a similar size. I'm not going to put another alliance's agenda ahead of SOF's. I suppose you think that you would in my shoes but I doubt it. I made this post so everyone would know how this reset unfolded. For all of you here posting and reading who believe that SOF has no allies, you are wrong. Many alliances are very friendly with us. If you look over a long enough period, SOL has bullied alliances in the same way that SOF has. I am not asking for anyone's forgiveness. I am playing the game in a straight forward way.

As for rebuilding relations, I am doing it by not blindsiding anyone or conducting business on secret shared forums. I am not claiming to be netgaining or crying that an alliance I hit called in an ally. I am not going to eat fluff playing an online game Bombay. You seem to think that is the way to rebuild relations. It isn't.
SOF
Cerevisi

ssewellusmc

Jan 2nd 2014, 4:22:42

+999999999999 aponic

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 4:49:34

I wonder how this entire situation would've played out with RD's 50ish members around. Kinda interesting to think about.

It probably would've gone: LCN hits Rival, RD hits LCN, SOL hits RD, SoF probably hits SOL, MD hits SoF. Would've been a pretty fair and fun war.

Screw Copper...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 2nd 2014, 4:50:04

I agree that is a nice post to see on AT for once. I find it sad that there are people that come in and probably really didn't read it with their comments... i.e. Bombay and Colo. Both are probably not in a leadership position anyhow....
Aponic is trying to make things clear and rebuild some relations out there from his HFA position. I currently am the asst. fa to aponic and I can say have had some very pleasant talks with Col Chaos and I have much respect for him. I had a nice recent FA chat with Makinso (sorry maki I was doped up on cold medication LOL), I have no hard feelings towards SOL. I enjoy a nice war. I have warred them several times while in several different clans and have had fun doing so, it is how I first met Pheebs ;) She can tell you the story.
Many may not like me in this game, and that is their choice and for whatever reasons they might .. .oh well. I highly doubt I have the same feelings against them as this is just a game.
You all can view my comment however you want as I won't be in SOF much longer due to restarting a clan up on this server. I am just saying that for once it is nice to see a post made like this :)
Anyhow good luck...and OH! Holy batman my restart is almost as huge as my original! like wtf

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

dagga V

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:05:11

Here is a starting point aponic.

Be the bigger man and offer up a unreserved apology for SOF going out it's way to create ridiculously lopsided wars for 18?+ months.
Organise to have Sov removed from any leadership position. He is hanlong mark II (or a poor mans version) and is a cancer and a blight on this game.
Encourage your allies to follow your 'new' way of looking for fair wars. Rival had a fair war on its hands and ran to big brother for a bail out. Nuh uh. That is straight out of the SOF playbook with LaF. You want change, actions not cheap words.

Sov Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:11:45

lol

locket Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:28:51

Originally posted by Servant:
Aponic. I respect the Hell out of you, you know that. But you're in an impossible situation.

Rival, cheapshoted us last set. And FS'd us after RD did, an RD that was 2x our size.

I even sent a message to Rival leadership, stating that no FA, no calling in allies, that we'd be willing to pact multiple sets.

Rival choose another route. I even suggested that Rival not call you in, as they'd only be calling you into a loss.

I can guarantee, that had Rival fought us 1-1, SOF would still be netting unless they FS'd someone.

As things stand, unlike previous sets No one is planning to bring the whole server into a war.
PDM
Rage
TIE
TPA
NEO
LCN
Omega

and other small to mid sized alliances are experiencing growth and peace. They aren't living in fear of being wiped about by a coaltion b/c Sov wanted to flex his egomanical power. And Burn the server down.

Hell SOV even bullied Monsters into FSing out of Protection, their, Fifth? FS in 15 yrs of playing. That should say something!

The issue isn't you.

Its SOV.
He's the new Makinso. And many on the server will not trust SOF again till he is gone. OR a lot of time passes.

No one trusts him.

Now one can argue that people are working with Makinso again, but how many yeard did SOL pile up the losses? That kind of losing changes someone. Makinso isn't bullying others as he once was.

Now you can continue to claim you're being bullied. Go ahead. Though I would disagree...you didn't have to come in. Rival had multi pact offers from us

That's called Progress.

What's changed?

Sov can't use his carrot and stick method to decide who wars and who nets anymore.

NO one will believe them, Sov is in SOF and calling the shots. No matter what kind of setup you have, it SOV's SOF.

LOL. Dont act like it was always Sof pushing for the server wars. Both sides wanted them numerous times. Sol wanted to hit RD multiple times for little to no reason. MD wanted to hit RD for little to no reason when they had double the members. Those are just during my time there too. And funnily enough if it wasnt for Sof, some of those would have happened and those that did would likely have been worse. So as much as Sof have been giant fluffs at times, they have helped their allies out, and the other side is not much cleaner.

Edited By: locket on Jan 2nd 2014, 5:32:14

crest23 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:40:53

Lol, the leaders in these alliances are so small minded. You all couldn't lead your way out of an open elevator.

SoF gets their asses whooped and get sent home with their fluffs in their hands. SoF leadership feels that in order to maintain membership they need a war. They pick on and threaten SOL. (Remind me again why they didn't ask LaF? Why SOL?)

Now to show how great their leadrship is in their decision making. They decide to get their asses kicked again. Why? Membership will surely suffer. They are like the losers on the team server, TSO. Some day they all fall, ha!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Vic Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:44:26

right now 18 sof t100s and 11 sol t100s will be some nice warring this set

Kaloop

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:47:54

Vic.. Hurry up and join SoF... lets go! !!!

Jan 2nd 2014, 6:12:32

If SoF wanted better relations they would surrender and be friends
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

crazyserb Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 6:44:58

what happened happened now onto abing lcn,sol and md hehe

justtaint

Jan 2nd 2014, 6:54:03

Originally posted by locket:

MD wanted to hit RD for <b> little to no reason</b> when they had double the members.

Why are you spinning for a dead alliance?
SlashMD

Jan 2nd 2014, 6:56:38

He's in denial
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

locket Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 7:03:32

Originally posted by justtaint:
Originally posted by locket:

MD wanted to hit RD for <b> little to no reason</b> when they had double the members.

Why are you spinning for a dead alliance?

How am I spinning for them? I am pointing out things about current alliances. Those at the top as of today are no different than those were were at the top yesterday. They just see it from the other side. Sol and MD have both done their share of garbage fluff and now lots of them are acting like they fluff Lannister gold.

bertz Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 7:05:47

I understand now.
SoF should bring LaF to the war now. I think that would make the war even. (Please)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 2nd 2014, 8:49:22

Servant to be fair to sof, they had no reason at all to pact monsters this reset, yet they came to us and even agreed to sign a pact without grabbing,

As for the war 2 sets ago, I wouldn't say we were bullied, sof hit us in a way we didn't like, members got upset, some lashed out and caused more problems, we didn't like sof solution, so we warred to show our dislike of it all, sof won the war, no hard feelings and we moved on.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

One Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 9:00:23

I became aware that many viewed SOF as having bullied them in the past year...

Ahh ICN agrees :)

dagga II

Jan 2nd 2014, 10:20:28

locket, every alliance should have been trying to gangbang RD out the game ever since they decided to return.

SOF however, extended the olive branch like they did to Elitez many moons ago. Oh and let's not forget how close they were with the biggest cheat of all time in EE in hanlong and Turtle Crawler.

When the history of this chequered game gets written, SOF will be on the wrong side of it.

Flamey Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 10:24:13

Originally posted by Servant:

PDM
Rage
TIE
TPA
NEO
LCN
Omega

The issue isn't you.

Its SOV.

No one trusts him.

That's called Progress.

What's changed?

It was pretty obvious why Rival hit you last set. RD and Rival decided to team together to fight LCN who were planning on fighting alongside SoL, but also expected PDM/Rage to defend. It was intended to be a seperate theatre to SoF/LaF vs SoL/MD/Evo. Hardly some kind of blindside out of the blue. You also spin it that RD surprise FSed you or something. You actually did a missile defusal first strike, which everyone knows about, and you were one of the main instigators for their anti-SoF coalition. You were working to recruit allies and telling our FDPs to abandon, as well as warprepping. So don't act like you were some scorned little netting alliance.

Futhermore, I don't argue that you had a reason for hit Rival though. They must have thought your side would let matters rest after the victory last set, they must have believed all of the constructive propoganda... it was crazy for Rival to netgain. So that WAS a blindside and it left them in a state where they could continue a destroyed netting set, fight an unwinnable war or call in loyal friends. Your right, they could have CFed, but afterwards I was told about your offer of a CF, your plans to try and politically isolate them from us, your arrogant lecturing. I guess it was like the time you were telling me how badly we'd be perceieved if we hit Evo oop, despite ignoring the fact Evo was planning to hit LaF week 1 to demoralise them and by us FSing, we allowed LaF to crush SoL, hence saving Monsters, who were SoL's original target that set. But then again, being good allies does mean more to us than how we are perceived on AT... which is exactly why we defended RIVAL despite the inconvinient timimg for us.

And your are all wrong in thinking that we didn't expect this. We expected it all set. Although I cannot confirm it, I wouldn't put it past your coalition orcestrating the FS on Rival now to draw us out before we got even stronger. I've always felt that once SoL/MD finally had the upperhand, they were going to get revenge against SoF to make up for their past humiliations... This may take many sets and may not be completed until SoF drops under 50 members. BUT this thread reveals that it goes further. It is quite clear the leadership in these alliances are after SoV. No matter how much you attempt to paint him as the destroyer of this game and absolve Makinso, SoF, our true allies and reasonable neutral alliances will recognise that he is a force for good in this game. After rebuilding SoF internally, he's been working hard everyset to help other alliances, whether they are friend or foe. Maybe thats why so many small alliances are flourishing...

He also tried to make peace with SoL, despite their backstabs in the past and during that time they managed to do it again. The only reason SoL hasn't been bullying alliances around (although they tried to when they dropped their FDP with RD) is because they needed them for when they eventually turned on us.

So, again, I reiterate. SoF is a warring alliance. SoF will fight hell bent for our friends and SoF will continue to fight for the things we think are right. Alliances can try to beat us down, but we'll see how that goes :)

P.S. If SoL and MD were 'really' netgaining this set; didn't we dictate who could war and net this set? ;)

Flamey Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 10:27:34

Originally posted by dagga II:
locket, every alliance should have been trying to gangbang RD out the game ever since they decided to return.

SOF however, extended the olive branch like they did to Elitez many moons ago. Oh and let's not forget how close they were with the biggest cheat of all time in EE in hanlong and Turtle Crawler.

When the history of this chequered game gets written, SOF will be on the wrong side of it.

SoF was the first alliance to war against RD when they arrived to EE. We tagkilled them in a 10k FS. In response SoL 'forgot to renew our FDP' and organised a coalition with RD to go after SoF the following set. All the other alliances SoL invited told us of your plans...

So... Yea.

tulosba Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 10:32:08

I became aware that many viewed SOF as having bullied them in the past

My goal was to rebuild relations and to create a fun December reset for the membership.
Since MD told me that they would be netting, I approached SOL about a friendly war. Makinso told me that he was not interested in a friendly war
I told Maki that SOF needed a war to recover from the previous set because SOF membership would not rebound as well netting for an entire set.
Obviously SOL did not want to be pushed into warring SOF just because it was good for SOF but I did my best to convey up front SOF's agenda as I moved forward with what I felt was best for my alliance.

I hope you don't mind me editing the quote, ie. I redacted it, but I hope what I say below illustrates as to why I redacted it like I did.

Let's start with rebuild relations, and have a fun reset. This is the backbone of your thinking is it not?
First you state that SoF has bullied others in the past, or that others have that perception.
Then you go and try to find a war, and nobody is on board.

I wonder if we are seeing only one half of the picture - you ask MD, they say they are netting, you ask SOL, they say they are netting. Then you try to force war with SoL.
Did you not try the same with MD? Why not? Or did you?
I know you are friends with LaF - but as they are of similar size.. did you ask them for a friendly war? It would be a good match up. Something new for LaF (not mopping up 20 man clans on your behalf for a change, and actually tested) and if you can't have a friendly war between friends.. how is it friendly? Did you ask them? I understand if you didn't push them, you are friends after all. But did you ask them? You should have.
Not that I'm insinuating LaF would have fought, but if you want a friendly war you need to ask around, and not just ask your enemies.
What I mean is that I think there's a background story here that might give this SoF/SoL/Makinso thrashtalk fest a bit more light.. but I digress.

Back to the point, so you are trying to find a war, and nobody is on board. So by forcing a war, you commit the sin of bullying (forcing others to do something they dont like is called bullying isn't it?)
Now your argument is basically that you must bully as SoF membership would not rebound as well netting.

SoF - end of reset numbers:
round 21: war vs SOLBBQ : 86
round 22: "netting", war vs LCN,DK, Sodawater, ICN? : 91
round 23: war vs SOL, Monsters, Evo?: 72
round 24: war vs MD,SOL: 53
current round, now: war vs MD,SOL : 68

MD
round 21: 73
round 22: 72
round 23: 66
round 24: 55
current round: 57

SOL
round 21: 47
round 22: 59
round 23: 60
round 24: 55
current round: 66

End of reset number yes, and yes you all peaked higher and.. end of the day, those are the numbers enshrined in the game's history. This year long war has not exactly been good for any of you. Why not try netting?

You assume that it would be bad for you, would it really?
Christmas reset guys! We're gonna net, if you want to skip a reset that's cool, see you in the February reset!

I do not want to tell people how to run their alliances, you guys do what you guys do and whatnot.
But you might want to think for a moment, is this going well? Does the same story, or war, in iteration number 7 or whatever it is we are in, motivate members anymore? Would we all be better off, if you took breath for a reset and worked on the fundamentals so that next reset you'd be back bigger and stronger - all 3 of you?
What if you took this reset to work on those relations and decide that LCN,SoL,MD is enough - done that for a year, let's try to find a new paradigm?

I would also like to note that the SOF block of a reset ago no longer exists. There is one block left in the game and that is SOL, MD, and LCN.
LCN hitting Rival resulted in all three alliances going to war -- but that is really semantics.

As I work with more alliances in the future, and certainly SOL, MD, and LCN, I hope that we can all try and have a little more fun and cut out a bit of the fluff.

Not to be completely critical, at only you and SoF - I agree with you here.
Alea iacta est - Servant knew that he was crossing the Rubikon by hitting Rival. For a 1:1 I agree with his reasons and reasoning - but that did seal the fate of this reset. If Rival helps you out every reset you must at times help them out. Anything else is just posturing.

This year long saga is like the Bold and the Beautiful.
Ridge goes after Brooke then Taylor and they have kids and greatgrandkids and they still switch between each other every season and.. WTF??

All of you are being dumb, you are all equally to blame. Now enjoy your war.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 10:40:14

Flamey, if SoL and MD did pact you this reset, who were you going to hit? you know, in the spirit of clearing things up...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Flamey Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 10:42:57

Assuming we pacted LCN as well, we would have been pretty much pacted out and would have had a late civil war... better than netting on a server full of landtraders.