Verified:

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 9:17:08

Just a quick 2 part question regarding this set (I am asking here cause i would prefer not to talk to you in private, since you lie/ manipulate the truth a lot, its better to have an honest open discussion here where if you do lie it can be seen by everyone :).

1st part.
You say that SOL was netting this set and was not going to war. If SoF only hit LCN in defense of our ally Rival would you of continued to net and not honoured your FDP with LCN or would you of hit SOF in defence of your ally LCN?

2nd part.
If you answered that you would of honoured your FDP with LCN and hit SOF, would you of done it on your own or would you of hit along side your other ally MD*? No need to answer this question if the response to part 1 was that you would continue to net.

*(please do not say you do not know what MD would do, everybody knows that allies plan and discuss things, I am 100% sure you would of discussed all outcomes with MD and LCN depending on what SOF's response would be to LCN hitting RIVAL, if you feel the need to answer the question via saying 'the most likely response of MD and SOL would of been....' then that is acceptable.)

I am not asking to troll, there is no right or wrong answer, it is a genuine question I have.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 9:21:16

Die scode die! I'm borrrrrred
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Dec 30th 2013, 9:21:17

Die scode die! I'm borrrrrred
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

hsifreta Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 9:25:16

^ is that bannable?

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 9:33:43

i have said much worse, to mods, so i hope not.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

hsifreta Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 9:36:47

Originally posted by iScode:
i have said much worse, to mods, so i hope not.

oh i meant jon's spam =D

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 9:38:54

again i hope not, martian is the worst spammer of them all, not to mention that there is never any substance in tellas, galleri's, red x's and most other mods posts. Infact bassically all of them just spam :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

hsifreta Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 9:39:58

agreed.

Dec 30th 2013, 9:47:16

It was accidental quit trying to get me banned james
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

hsifreta Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 10:04:55

should help with the boredom ;P

elvesrus

Dec 30th 2013, 10:07:46

I'm fairly certain everyone with over 1000 posts has a bit of spam to get there
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

hsifreta Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 10:20:03

i like trolling jon, he's a fluff =P

Dec 30th 2013, 10:21:27

Takes one to know one and.... no u
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

albob Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 10:50:19

iscode.. really? I'd suggest you quit embarrassing yourself on here. You are loosing any spec of respect you had in this game. Maki owes you fluff. This is a game.

LCN and Rival was an even war. The fact you got involved when not required was unwarranted. You knew doing that LCN would then deserve assistance whether they asked for it or not. You knew by declaring on LCN that someone would step in to help. If it was SOL, MD or even LAF for that matter you already knew the outcome. LAF being a long shot, but this same cycle of behaviour is getting old, and fast. You / SOF keep drawing lines to what end... If you have to keep warring to keep membership what does that say about the membership... I think the statement really needs to be re worded 'we need to create wars we can win to keep membership'. Which would make complete sense.

I am neither for SOL or for SOF. I just call the BS as i see it on this sess pool...

Just own your own decisions ( SOF ) and be done with it. Regardless if SOL were planning to FS SOF this set. If you dec on LCN in defense of RIVAL you 100% without a doubt knew someone would come in, MD or SOL. You knew this full well. Anything else means fluff. Leave it at that and get on with it.

--

AL

" You can never have too much cheese... unless your... "

Alin Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 10:56:58

Oh look it`s iScode.

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 10:58:32

Originally posted by albob:
iscode.. really? I'd suggest you quit embarrassing yourself on here. You are loosing any spec of respect you had in this game. Maki owes you fluff. This is a game.

LCN and Rival was an even war. The fact you got involved when not required was unwarranted. You knew doing that LCN would then deserve assistance whether they asked for it or not. You knew by declaring on LCN that someone would step in to help. If it was SOL, MD or even LAF for that matter you already knew the outcome. LAF being a long shot, but this same cycle of behaviour is getting old, and fast. You / SOF keep drawing lines to what end... If you have to keep warring to keep membership what does that say about the membership... I think the statement really needs to be re worded 'we need to create wars we can win to keep membership'. Which would make complete sense.

I am neither for SOL or for SOF. I just call the BS as i see it on this sess pool...

Just own your own decisions ( SOF ) and be done with it. Regardless if SOL were planning to FS SOF this set. If you dec on LCN in defense of RIVAL you 100% without a doubt knew someone would come in, MD or SOL. You knew this full well. Anything else means fluff. Leave it at that and get on with it.

I dont believe this thread was addressed to you, who the hell are you anyway?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 11:08:21

the name sezs albob. I'm thinking that it might be an Arabian strain of medical marijuana and Vic probably needs to be informed about it.

neato. It's Alin showing off his signature assbackwards single quote symbol again. wonder where he gets that from? and why it's being used.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Makinso Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 11:26:10

All I can do is lol at you scode. I gave my explanations to you in private. I re adressed them in SoFs war dec(public) I gave my explanations to your FAs and got threatend with war for it LOL.

I am not going to reclarify everything for you in yet another thread. Hell even responding here makes no sense really.

Dec 30th 2013, 11:38:14

Makinso doesn't answer to you scode.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 11:43:48

Originally posted by Makinso:
All I can do is lol at you scode. I gave my explanations to you in private. I re adressed them in SoFs war dec(public) I gave my explanations to your FAs and got threatend with war for it LOL.

I am not going to reclarify everything for you in yet another thread. Hell even responding here makes no sense really.

You never addressed this question in private nor was the question brought up in the sof war dec. This has nothing to do with sof's FA's?

If you dont want to go on public record stating that you would or would not of defended your ally that is your choice but state that you dont want to, dont walk around this particular question by trying to claim you have answered it when you have not.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 11:56:14

Perhaps he didn't answer it to you personally, a regular member in SoF, but he has mentioned it numerous times to SoF leadership. If they choose to manipulate the conversations before handing it of to their membership, not much we can do.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 12:06:18

Well I am asking him here, so why is he afraid to answer?

I am not trying to manipulate anything, I am in fact giving you a chance to state that you were definitely netting and would not of come to defence of lcn if asked.

I dont understand why its such a hard question to answer, nether answer (yes or no) would paint sol in a bad light, it is a genuine question with no malice behind it, im not trolling, i am genuinely interested, so i dont understand why the question is being avoided...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 12:07:55

he is afraid!!!

Makinso Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 12:13:25

Scode if you are interested and believe i'll be honest here, you'll believe me when we talk in private.

So there is no reason to discuss this in public with you, as a person I like you and am willing to discuss it with you. As an alliance leader there is no need for me to discuss SOLs reasoning and process of thought with the whole server.

It would be like obama saying he would've declared war on Syria if they did X the day after it not happened ? It ain't never going to happen.

Edited By: Makinso on Dec 30th 2013, 12:52:18
See Original Post

mdevol Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 12:16:52

If SoF hit LCN alone, EVO,Omega,DANGER,RAGE,and PDM were going to hit SoF, MD and SoL were going to net.

Edited By: mdevol on Dec 30th 2013, 12:19:09
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Kaloop

Dec 30th 2013, 12:19:14

Lies

mdevol Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 12:22:35

Originally posted by mdevol:
If SoF hit LCN alone, EVO,Omega,DANGER,RAGE,and PDM were going to hit SoF, MD and SoL were going to net.

/s

there, fixed it for you.

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 12:23:22

Scode if you are interested and believe i'll be honest here, you'll believe me when we talk in private.

Why cant you answer here? For everyone to see.

This was never addressed in private, so just answer the god damn question.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 12:29:30

I am still waiting on Sov to answer questions i asked him days ago. This game is fun isn't it?

This question is not going to be answered on AT. Don't you have cricket to watch or something? I know you don't have world cup tune-ups...

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 12:35:21

currently watching South Africa about to beat india, only need another 50 runs to win.

I didnt see that question posted publically, personally when if i was leading an alliance then i would answer a direct question like this. He goes on about wanting SOL to be honourable and fighting fair wars and bla bla bla, but cant answer a simple question that has been put to him straight. I dont understand why its so hard.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 12:38:54

and your alliance that you lead (iMag) is no longer with us, we will respectfully follow a different path in hopes of a brighter future.

:)

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 12:43:32

No, i mean any alliance, if i was a leader in any alliance i would be happy to answer questions honestly and publically regarding my alliance.

The only reason you wouldnt answer or if you avoid the question would be because you have something to hide.

(p.s. nice edit on your post earlier. MD hitting sof would contradict what you said on another thread right? Thanks to an anonymous neutral person who pointed that edit out which mdevol choose to hide. I bet you enjoy that new feature the mods have added.)

Edited By: iScode on Dec 30th 2013, 12:45:45. Reason: Didnt make sense to have it twice
See Original Post
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Makinso Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 12:53:36

Sorry editing my post took longer then needed had to respond to an alarm situation @ work

So there is no reason to discuss this in public with you, as a person I like you and am willing to discuss it with you. As an alliance leader there is no need for me to discuss SOLs reasoning and process of thought with the whole server.

It would be like obama saying he would've declared war on Syria if they did X the day after it not happened ? It ain't never going to happen.

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 13:08:57

fluff your work, making me argue with your little puppet mdevol for no reason, wasting my time!!!! lol

anyway back to being serious

That is a fair enough response and is actually what i expected you to say initially right of the bat. Respectable and understandable.

My follow up statement is this.

The reason you wont answer in public is simple. because no matter what you say you know it is bad for sol as a whole

Ether a, the answer to the question is 'Yes' we would of defended LCN if sof hit only LCN. In this case you are completely lying about netting and not being ready for war, so it counters any argument you make later about being in a netting mode, which you will make when you call in MD. (well I am unsure if it is going to happen or not, but personally without actually talking to anyone about, I predict will happen within 72 hours.)

or b, the answer to the question is 'no' we would not of defended LCN, which means LCN would of been left to be killed by sof and rival. And you would never publically admit that you would leave an ally who has defended you for the last i dont know how many sets, that you would leave them to be decimated by both sol and rival without doing anything.

The reason i asked the second part was because everyone goes on about how sol is a better war alliance than sof, which i personally disagree with, i disagreed with this when i was not in sof. But the fact remains, if you had of hit sof with md, it would show that you personally do not think that sol is a better war alliance than sof because with sof getting an fs on lcn and sol getting an fs on sof the war would be even and we would see who the better warring alliance is, it would show that sof is far superior than sol.

Thanks Makinso, By not answering this, which i was hoping you wouldnt, you have just practically admitted you dont think sol is a better war alliance than sof.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 13:22:50

amusing!

CandyMan Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 13:22:58

bonus

Alin Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 13:26:45

you have no outs, out of this one Mak.

Whatever you`ll say you are a "liar". Even if you say iScode is a honest player.

iscode always tells the truth, even when he lies.

Edited By: Alin on Dec 30th 2013, 13:31:31

hsifreta Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 13:29:07

another depressing thread.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Dec 30th 2013, 13:30:51

Originally posted by iScode:

1st part.
You say that SOL was netting this set and was not going to war. If SoF only hit LCN in defense of our ally Rival would you of continued to net and not honoured your FDP with LCN or would you of hit SOF in defence of your ally LCN?

My genuine question is why does SoF need to enter the 1v1 even war at all to make an alliance that is netting go to war?
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 13:32:09

dang. are y'all still yelling at Makinso?

i went grocery shopping and had a pre-cracked egg omelet for breakfast. there are about a dozen carrion eating birds in a tree hanging outside my window. can you speed it up a bit?

oops. my bad. they left. guess it was a good egg after all.

Edited By: GodHead Dibs on Dec 30th 2013, 13:36:23. Reason: short attention span
See Original Post
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Makinso Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 14:17:45

Dear scode.

Assumptions and assumptions is all you can make. And by your logic SoF was a worse off warring tag to SOL due to calling in laf last set?

You presume a lot of things based on knowledge you do not have because you've not been told.
So yes it's a troll as your long post is based on no facts just assumptions and self rationalized facts.

The people that needed to know were told. You were not one of them as you prove yourself a troll once again.

[IX]Mobster

Dec 30th 2013, 14:18:00

Somebody call the WAHHHMMMBULANCE for all these people.

Ruthie

Dec 30th 2013, 16:17:42

Wasnt SoF the one who hit LCN and SoL?

Why should SOL have to answer anything on AT. And why are SOF members acting butthurt when they are the ones who brought it?

Take it to the battlefield.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

MauricXe Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 17:04:25

Dear scode.

Assumptions and assumptions is all you can make. And by your logic SoF was a worse off warring tag to SOL due to calling in laf last set?

You presume a lot of things based on knowledge you do not have because you've not been told.
So yes it's a troll as your long post is based on no facts just assumptions and self rationalized facts.

The people that needed to know were told. You were not one of them as you prove yourself a troll once again.

You can't seriously be comparing the war of this set with what happened last set right? The two aren't the same as the numbers aren't even close. SoF faced greater odds.

I find it odd that you guys are more than willing to share specific information that helps your cause and/or hurts SoF but now, conveniently, these matters are only for "people that needed to know". You have your esteemed war leader sharing conversations with apo and yet there is still "sacred" information.

Edited By: MauricXe on Dec 30th 2013, 17:46:02

Atryn Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 17:04:46

I tend to see this entire thread as mis-addressed.

Regardless of whether an alliance is "war prepped" or "netting", if an FDP calls them in, they come, prepped or no. Sure, being prepped is better and the more advance notice you have that you "might" be called in, the more the alliance will likely prep to fight or war-gain.

You ask Maki... if SoF had just attacked LCN, would SOL have come in? That's a dumb question. You may as well ask LCN... if SoF has just hit LCN, who would they have called? That would be more revealing. One should assume that an FDP called would answer the call and an LDP might as well. LCN may have called SOL, MD, both SOL and MD or any other combination of their DP's (I don't know how many FDPs/LDPs they have to call)

It is silly to ask SOL what they would do since it wouldn't have been their unilateral decision to make.

Besides, if you wanted to know, then you should have just attacked LCN and you could have had the opportunity to find out.

aponic Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 20:48:37

That is a lie. Many of those alliances could not hit sof without breaking pacts. Let's all cut the bullfluff. If you don't like scode.or his thread tell him to fluffoff or ignore him. No need to make fluff up
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 20:50:07

Atryn - good point.
SOF
Cerevisi

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 30th 2013, 21:30:51

and your alliance that you lead (iMag) is no longer with us, we will respectfully follow a different path in hopes of a brighter future.

:)

You can't compare imag with scode. ;)
But I am bringing back iMag next set :D

Scode - all my posts are very serious tyvm. Hater.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 22:10:13

imag as all girls alliance? can i get amby-status?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 22:22:27

Originally posted by Atryn:
I tend to see this entire thread as mis-addressed.

Regardless of whether an alliance is "war prepped" or "netting", if an FDP calls them in, they come, prepped or no. Sure, being prepped is better and the more advance notice you have that you "might" be called in, the more the alliance will likely prep to fight or war-gain.

You ask Maki... if SoF had just attacked LCN, would SOL have come in? That's a dumb question. You may as well ask LCN... if SoF has just hit LCN, who would they have called? That would be more revealing. One should assume that an FDP called would answer the call and an LDP might as well. LCN may have called SOL, MD, both SOL and MD or any other combination of their DP's (I don't know how many FDPs/LDPs they have to call)

It is silly to ask SOL what they would do since it wouldn't have been their unilateral decision to make.

Besides, if you wanted to know, then you should have just attacked LCN and you could have had the opportunity to find out.

This is a good post, however maki claimed they would not be fs'ing anyone, which is why im asking, when he states that would he then turn round and tell LCN, no im sorry we will not be fs'ing anyone this set and leave LCN to have to rely on other allies.

And yes, i did tell sof leaders we should hit just lcn to even the war up then cf, that was my own personal opinion of what we should do to help our allies.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!