Verified:

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2013, 15:37:18

I agreed to the CF because Rlintz is a good guy...set is ruined now so if anyone wants a fight look me up...or my might just delete and wait for next set.

SOTA took advantage of top feeding while i was being killed off :D
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2013, 15:41:00

Originally posted by E2025:
PSH. THEY KILLED MY 30K ACRE NETTING COUNTRY. ANY ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD DO?

de-tag and we can go 1 v 1? That would be fun, let me know.

issactan Game profile

Dec 27th 2013, 15:41:46

dude, take advantage and top feeding, we hit you before you were FSed by ares, like I know they will attack you? you know whats the definition of top feeding? you hit us and your country got killed, we cant retal and we decide to hit you back since you think you are the only one hitting and no one dare's to hit you?

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2013, 15:48:57

I'm not complaining about the Sota top feed I retaled it, you walked away with 2k+ acres...The fact you spied the rest of my countries shows you were going to try and farm me while Ares was killing me or join in the killing fun.

The fact sota tried to take advantage of grabbing while ares was killing bothered me, that was it. Don't be putting words in my mouth.

Should be noted also that I grabbed sota early in the set which I'm guessing was issactan who runs the #1760 series and they couldnt retal and grabbed another country and called it a retal, I didn't make an issue of it and let Shi know and moved along.

issactan Game profile

Dec 27th 2013, 15:55:13

that guy who couldn't retal and grab another country was someone else and not me, I am from 1a server and I play by 1a rules. as for the spying, my commies had too much turns, you can spy me and see I have 100+ with stored. anyway I also wanted to see if you have any jetter waiting to retal me, totally no link to ares hitting you. I know no one in ares or barely anyone in this game since I haven't played since 05 and its my first set back. pm me if you need to talk more.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2013, 15:58:02

I'm done no need to chat, I retaled and moved along, and I don't even care about the land, you are welcome :)

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Dec 27th 2013, 22:26:48

Originally posted by issactan:
I am from 1a server and I play by 1a rules

This is FFA fool! :P
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2013, 3:39:19

What clan is Kemo in? Seems to have a lot of opinions...what string does he play? Is he in Ares?

kemo Game profile

Dec 29th 2013, 5:54:33

pan 256-271

have at it son. if hitting me makes you more of a man cause you disagree with me you can just have at it. honestly i think itd make you more of a pansy ass trying to be a bad ass but meh

all praised to ra