Verified:

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2013, 19:42:57

Without the deletions, it would have been a CLOSE war.

I can make arugements both ways on which way it would go.

SOF and SOL were basically a wash. as both were in really bad shape.

LCN and Rival were both restarts restarting,

So you'd have had a very strong RD vs MD EVO and PDM.

The X factor would have been, how long would have LAF stayed in cs SOL...if they stayed in all reset, RD and SOF win.

IF LAF breaks SOL and moves on, I think MD SOL LCN EVO PDM win.

I think LAF would be the determining factor here.

Z is #1

iScode Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 20:24:58

Originally posted by Murf:
Netting is an important aspect to warring, Rawr

You guys are confusing country building to netting. Country building is an important aspect to warring, not netting.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Dec 25th 2013, 1:53:39

And the best country building is done by netters ;) It is the same thing in the end with just a slightly different angle on things

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 25th 2013, 2:54:43

LCN ranked too high.

11th Spot is always reserved for LCN. You BROKE the TRADITION.

You fail.

But ranks are good :)
the discussions after is interesting as well.

Riddler Game profile

Dec 25th 2013, 5:14:30

Originally posted by Forgotten:
RAGE/ICN is ranked too high,

I cannot remember a war in EE that RAGE/ICN wasn't roflstomped and became land farm very fast.
Mostly due to their size, but also the average skill / nerdness ( time willing to spend ) level as well. (which is a good thing, that means they have a life out side of this forum)

I agree. The member base for Rage is a strong 20+ but the time we can dedicate is limited when it comes to a war due to timezones. We hope to resolve that over the next few sets with some constant growth. It's a slow process but I'm glad we made top 20.

Originally posted by bstrong86:
And these rankings are based on this current set? Rage went into vaca mode when deced on(i do believe someone dec on them)

TIE was out netted by DK.

DK finished 4th in avg nw an 5th in total

An u place us 14th, seems legit :)

when you are outnumberd 3 to 1 and the NW advantage is completely huge to begin with yes we went into vacation mode just to add a little insult to injury and deny the tag kill. However, we have solved the FA issues in dealing with retals etc... therefore we have improved there as well. And of course you guys got 4th ANW the other top 20 clans were warring.

RandyMD Game profile

Dec 25th 2013, 5:24:37

BONUS
Email:

bertz Game profile

Dec 26th 2013, 16:11:31

You can't rank TPA yet.

M m i x X Game profile

Dec 26th 2013, 16:34:51

Originally posted by bertz:
You can't rank TPA yet.

yep... this is our first set and we're a mix of netters and warmongers from different alliances... so it will be a bit hard for us to cope up with hardcore netting alliances...

Edited By: M m i x X on Dec 26th 2013, 16:37:01
-=(M m i x X)=-

ninong Game profile

Dec 26th 2013, 18:01:47

SOL and LCN are ranked too high
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Dec 26th 2013, 18:40:19

Originally posted by locket:
And the best country building is done by netters ;) It is the same thing in the end with just a slightly different angle on things

+1
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

XiQter MD Game profile

Dec 27th 2013, 1:33:26

ttt bownus

#6 and #7 dukeing it out!

iScode Game profile

Dec 27th 2013, 2:24:49

Sure but there are some things, that are specific to netting, more at the end of the set than at the start, that are nothing to do with netting, which is what I am getting at.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

SolidSnake Game profile

Dec 27th 2013, 2:53:36

Originally posted by iScode:

Sure but there are some things, that are specific to netting, more at the end of the set than at the start, that are nothing to do with netting, which is what I am getting at.

Well there is one thing, destocking. Everything else is applicable to warring. Maybe not as much recently since oop wars mean little to no market play, but still, almost everything is applicable.

iScode Game profile

Dec 27th 2013, 3:20:48

exactly, almost everything, not everything.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!