Verified:

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2013, 20:50:24

It's the most wonderful time of the Set!

Servant's ranking post
that you love the most
to cheer or to Jeer!

its the most wonderful time

OF THE SET!

2013 Christmas Rankings!

1. LAF- Every set a threat to win the triple crown. Or to win a war. THis last 2 years is the most dominant run of any alliance anytime in game history. They've done it under the leadership of multiple dons, what else is there to say?
2. MD- Md is the favorite to win the TNW crown if LAF wars and MD doesn't. MD Was very impressive last reset in the war with SOF, and under Taveran, have made gains in basically every area.
3. SOL- Give credit where credit is due. SOL has taken a 2-3 yr beating, and they are ranked top 3. They have some excellent leadership moving up their rankings that I find very impressive, and I do not think they are going to go anywhere but up.
4. SOF- 2 resets ago, I ranked SOF 4th. People howled, people laughed, people ridiculed. Just like they did when I ranked LAF #1 post Hanlong. I was right then, and newsflash, I was right two sets ago:). Only the reunion set gave SOF a temporary bump in the rankings last reset, which proved to be undeserved. The only question is how long will SOF be here? Will they be on the outside of the top 3 looking in for 3 years like SOL? Or will they adapt faster than SOL did. I honestly don't have a clue yet. And, if they do not adapt, Can they sustain their size like SOL did?
5. Omega- Omega is quiet, but don't let that quietness fool you. They are a legit top 5 alliance, and if they keep growing like this they may well unseat one of the above allainces for a top 4 slot within 2 sets. Tulosba maybe doing the best job of any leader on the Server.

*This is where the rankings get tricky, and debatable. IMO.
6. Rival- Some people will want to argue with me as they are only 24 members. However, Rival has a small group of Elite players that is better than any other group ranked lower than maybe except Evo. And when at this size, when 1/4 of your alliance is made up of elite fighters/wallers, it makes a huge difference. It is possible that this ranking is too high, as I really do think 6-8 are somewhat interchangable.
7. LCN- LCN is rising. They took a beating last set and kept hitting hard. They are a vetted allaince whose quality players go all the way too the bottom. They don't have but a handful of elite players, but they are solid ALL the way to the bottom. IF LCN grows they will move up the ranks, if they remain the same size, they will remain in the middle of this second teir of alliances, or possibly drop a slot or two as their are 2 new allainces this set moving up the ranks.
8. TIE- Tie is attempting to become the new New Monsters. They are growing, but they don't have the netting or fighting skills The Monsters had.
9. Evolution- Smaller than the ones around them, but with Elite players. And a strong political game. ALL they need to do is grow. They have everything else.

*This is the best of the rest*
10. PDM- PDM is growing, if their skill sets in netting and war continue to develop as they did show progress last reset, and their numbers continue to grow, PDM will move up.
11/12- Pinoy and Neo- both very well probably deserve to be higher. Maybe even in Rival's spot. But to be honest I don't know enough about either about where to put them. So I'm ranking them in the OLD LCN #11 publicity stunt spot, and I expect them both to take their places in the top 10 next set.
13. Rage- They are a solid 20. Put them + any alliance above them together, and it makes that alliance either a top 5 alliance, or a top 3 alliance.
14. Dknights- Honestly, I'd like to see Dknights in a 1-1 war against Rage. or a slighly bigger alliance, just to see what they can do. And what level of participation they'd have. Give them credit, they keep growing slowly:)
15. Monsters- They've fallen off, but they're working hard. I expect them to grow.
16. DANGER- THEY ADD SOMEONE NEW EVERY RESET! IF THEY EVER START ADDING 2 COUNTRIES PER SET THE SERVER WILL EXPLODE. I ESTIMATE IN 5 YEARS THEY WILL BE TRIPLE CROWN THREATS BASED ON CURRENT GROWTH RATES! MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE MIGHTY CLAN DANGER NOW, OR THEY WILL REMEMBER AND EXPLODE YOU!
17. ICN- still here.
18. HGWT- THey're trying, let's see if they can grow and develop skills.
19. Gambino- They're making some retals.
20. Rd- And then there were 3.

Servant's notes. These ranking are based on size, netting ability, warring ability, politics, past history, anticipated futures, leadership, and any other factor I can think of. Feel free to praise, critique, flame, or hate on. I do my best to be as even handed, and neutral as possible. I think most sets I do achieve that, and this is one of them.
Z is #1

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2013, 20:51:57

I do want to point out, I honestly felt I could make the case for almost every alliance ranked 6-12 to be ranked at any rank, 6-12. Other than what will SOF do, I think this developing Middle pack and how it will sort itself out, will be the most interesting thing on the server in the next 2-3 sets.
Z is #1

iScode Game profile

Dec 22nd 2013, 22:45:58

lol your a joke and a proven liar :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Dec 22nd 2013, 23:42:36

^

actually, you are the biggest joke this game has ever seen!

iScode Game profile

Dec 22nd 2013, 23:49:45

stop talking about yourself.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

bstrong86 Game profile

Dec 22nd 2013, 23:58:49

And these rankings are based on this current set? Rage went into vaca mode when deced on(i do believe someone dec on them)

TIE was out netted by DK.

DK finished 4th in avg nw an 5th in total

An u place us 14th, seems legit :)
The Death Knights

XI

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 23rd 2013, 0:51:22

Alin and Scode:
Both of you get a room.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iScode Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 0:51:55

he couldnt handle me, he would cry more than dagga did!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Symac

Dec 23rd 2013, 1:14:25

Originally posted by iScode:

Say what you will about dagga but there is literally no event in which he wouldn't push your fluff in.
Alliance leader
Troll
Fanboy
Warmonger
War Leader
Human
Sheep fluffing
New Zealander
Cheer Leader
Humility
Humanity

You name it.

iScode Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 1:16:29

LOL coming from your little knowledge, i take that as a compliment.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

XiQter MD Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 1:35:46

lets post 2 more pages of irrelevant spam shall we? Who cares about the rankings anyway?

IDOIDOIDOIDO!

since its christmas I will tell you nicely, STFU

d20 Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 1:43:40

bonus

dannydk Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 2:29:25

RD will win Avge nw!

En4cer Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 2:30:29

Is it just me or do u have LCN in there twice?

En4cer Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 2:31:36

Never mind.... Too much to drink on the weekend :P

Pride Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 2:55:06

Looks good.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 23rd 2013, 3:18:54

Servant-
I just realized something....every set THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! tells you how you managed to mess up their clan name. And every time you do rankings you still mess it up :P
I expect they might explode all over you soon. (sounds dirty) :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

grimjoww Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 5:09:15

interesting rankings

Forgotten

Dec 23rd 2013, 6:25:36

RAGE/ICN is ranked too high,

I cannot remember a war in EE that RAGE/ICN wasn't roflstomped and became land farm very fast.
Mostly due to their size, but also the average skill / nerdness ( time willing to spend ) level as well. (which is a good thing, that means they have a life out side of this forum)

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Alin Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 7:40:47

What`s to handle at you really ?

"Buthurt ex Imager , jumping with alliance FA into Sof because the real leader of Imag told him to fluff off." To bad such a nice alliace had such an idiot in leadership.

iScode Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 8:05:49

Originally posted by Alin:

What`s to handle at you really ?

"Buthurt ex Imager , jumping with alliance FA into Sof because the real leader of Imag told him to fluff off." To bad such a nice alliace had such an idiot in leadership.

I see at MD you have learnt the master art of taking the truth, changing it round, adding in complete bullfluff and regurgitating it as what you want to believe so you feel better about your mediocrity.

Cute alin, very cute

something about dancing goes here but you get the drift :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 8:13:46

You 2 are cute, who is leads and who follows when yall dance together? I bet scodeys the fluff eh?
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

iScode Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 8:18:48

looking at my retals, i think your the fluff haha
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 8:49:49

Yes, you win this one :p
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

iScode Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 8:58:55

;)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 10:16:33

Back to what this thread was intended to.

Ranks pretty accurate for me, but i would like to add this:

1-3 no comment there.
4 can challenge (and win an even war) any alliance within the 1-3 range with the new RD additions. They look strong, hopefully they`ll stay clean. Netting however - they can challenge only Sol.
5 They got electrolytes, but can they war ? I guess we`ll never find out.

6 7 8 9 - I had the pleasure to fight both LCN and Rival. Rival are better wallers, LCN are more like a team. I see LCN on 6, slightly above 7 8 9 which can be anyone EVO, TIE, RIVAL.

10 PDM ( ok )
11,12,13 - i woudn`t jump to put RAGE bellow TPA / Neo. Neo are the best netters out of this group, but i think RAGE can match any of those in war while being good netters to.

Edited By: Alin on Dec 23rd 2013, 10:20:34

iScode Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 11:04:50

well if we are talking about rankings, then I disagree completely, however im biased and would make rankings solely on warring ability :P.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 12:15:27

Well netting ability and warring ability go hand in hand. Lots of war players forget that and simply do the bash your head techique where they will reset as many times as needed but never have a good breaker.

Souly Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 12:47:10

i like the ranking though RIVAL will do great at netting this set i bet :D

tellarion Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 15:10:26

TPA are better netters, I guarantee it. You've got 2 of Evo's absolute best netters, plus a few other strong ones. Warring...well not so much. But we'll see at the end of the set that I am right about them.

Also, I'd say Rival is too high in your list. They have 4 more members than Evo, they lost last set baaaaadly(numbers wise and politically), and they are slightly above average in netting. Other than that, I'd agree with the rankings more or less.

And I stand by my statement that Evo is one of the best pound for pound alliances in netting and warring.

Soultaker

Dec 23rd 2013, 16:09:54

Rival lost last set due to the mass deletion of RD so the loosing is debatable also just to let you know eve with all the farming on us we had 1 country in top 100 and almost had 2 while only playing half a month's netting or even less :P

Pride Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 16:23:25

MD and
Originally posted by Soultaker:
Rival lost last set due to the mass deletion of RD so the loosing is debatable also just to let you know eve with all the farming on us we had 1 country in top 100 and almost had 2 while only playing half a month's netting or even less :P

MD and SOL killed Rival, so infact they lost. Even if they decided to be restarts and hang on RDs nuts.

locket Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 7:51:54

And yet that war was almost a guarantee win if Pang didnt step in. Bah I was even netting during it ffs. Coulda taken on another clan our size and been fine!

Alin Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 8:38:22

Originally posted by locket:
And yet that war was almost a guarantee win if our leadership would not hack the fluff out of EE and boxcar. Bah I was even netting during it ffs. Coulda taken on another clan our size and been fine!

Fixed that for you!

PG Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 8:57:55

:)
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

iScode Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 9:00:48

Originally posted by locket:
Well netting ability and warring ability go hand in hand. Lots of war players forget that and simply do the bash your head techique where they will reset as many times as needed but never have a good breaker.

Oh I agree country build is very importing to warring ability, however I would not say that netting ability and warring ability go hand in hand. I mean there are alot of aspects in netting that do just not relate to warring and vice versa.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Soultaker

Dec 24th 2013, 10:35:10

i said it many times scode the best warriors make good netters in the least

Murf Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 11:19:22

Netting is an important aspect to warring, Rawr

tellarion Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 12:52:15

Originally posted by Soultaker:

Rival backed the wrong horse. So, politically speaking, you lost big time. Even if rd joined the war against sol/md, it wouldn't have mattered in the end. And as pride said, you guys were already almost flattened when rd was deleted.

I'm not saying rival is terrible, because you most certainly aren't. You have a very solid core of incredible players, but even so, you guys don't net very much these days(by your own choice), and I don't think you could beat out laf, md, evo or omega in a netting competition. 6th among that crowd is a bit of a stretch, that's all I'm saying.

Locket, rd would have beat our side handily of not for the deletion, and we all knew it. But you wouldn't have been able to interfere in the other dog pile, and that was the whole point :)

locket Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 13:18:16

I think you underestimate what we had left in stocks at the time. I probably had the most stock in the game at that time and there were others with big stocks. We could have broken every country on their side with Sof and Rival to finish it off. But Copper blew a big load over boxcar so meh.

Go new clan who hopefully wont cheat! :P

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 13:33:43

Like locket says Tellarion you misunderstand your position completely. Especially with LaF taking out SoL all RD had to do was destroy the breaking power of MD and FA SoF back up. We were annihilating your side faster then you were able to do damage. We were still growing massively while your side was dying one after another. We had the number plus those last few Rivals were getting good FA so, they weren't dying so, quickly. All we had to do was dow MD and get a special big chat with SoF and Rival restarts there to finish. We could of broke anybody and begin FAing SoF to mid breakers easily. It was shear numbers then tellarion. Then the RD deletion cause of copper..... (not going to get into a debate whether we should of been deleted or not) but, that caused your guys victory last set.

tellarion Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 13:44:04

By the time Laf entered, and by the time you guys could break away, MD would have been far too strong for Sof to take out. Pdm, Lcn and Evo weren't going to win, but you can't ignore 50-60 countries AND break MD's top countries AND fa Sof.....That's an incredibly bold claim to make.

Rival always has their 3-4 techers that are almost impossible to kill. But at the time that we hit you guys, Rival was already well on the way to being tagkilled, since they were taking the brunt of MD/Sol's attacks and weren't hitting back.

Alin Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 13:49:56

Omfg Mr. Obvious. Sure you would have won lol ... LAf + Sof + Rd + Rival ws MD & Sol EVO RAGE PDM, with your side having all the FSs. Is freaking 70% of the server vs 30% with part of the 70% always having the FS on part of the 30%.

Amazing !!!

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 14:11:07

Originally posted by tellarion:
By the time Laf entered, and by the time you guys could break away, MD would have been far too strong for Sof to take out. .... ..... ...

I want to point out that LaF delayed their FS by 4 days because of the RD deletion.

When Boxcar went down (Pang took it down 2 days before the deletion to fix it), all our wartools also went down with it. We opted to delay 2 days first, not knowing what was happening. Then when the deletion actually occurred, we opted to delay another 2 days to figure out where everyone is politically.

We were wondering if this was a ploy to ruin our FS when Boxcar went down just hours before the planned FS.

crazyserb Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 14:28:58

yeah ok

Cobra240

Dec 24th 2013, 14:59:24

yeah tellarion so, SoL would of been crushed period. Also, check the news RD had more countries higher then MD TOP COUNTRY plus the production. Yes you had Evo still with decent countries LCN restarts were coming up. PDM was dying fast and PDM and RD were in negotiations for a cease fire. So, I doubt PDM was going to stay in the war for the entire set to. Yes 50-60 countries can't be ignore but, there are ways to deal with them. All we had to do was cripple MD breaking power. You assume MD could of broken away easily that is a huge assumption. Also, you assume we couldn't just turn it into a FFA. With LAF Taking out SoL for the most part could of turned it into SOF RD Rival vs MD EVO LCN possibly PDM still then.

The entire war became pointless after the RD deletion. (Right or wrong not to be argued here)

Nuketon Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 15:27:05

Mostly agree, but I would put Neo higher since I have seen what they are capable of in the past.

Pride Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 15:36:19

Your leaders cheated, so in fact you and your allies were never going to win. If you had a lead or a stock advantage is was simply because you had cheating leaders. RD is garbage they suck at netting and I challenge their entire alliance of 3 to beat me in TNW this set. ;)

Trife Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 15:42:39

1) Rigor Mortis
2) HAN
3) FA
4) Unknown
5) Quebec
6) FORREST
7) 1JetPS

Fuji Game profile

Dec 24th 2013, 18:38:40

Some of you guys are seriously clueless about last set. Works for me though ;)