Verified:

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 17:18:56

must've just forgotten how to create a multiple forum account. dang, i'z getting old and senile. neat forum.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Dec 20th 2013, 17:25:07

yah, yah. you spent hours and hours trying to figure out how to keep people from posting. i spent minutes trying to get around it. think faster dudes, or just Google it.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Dec 20th 2013, 17:34:40

hmm, bummer. looks like i discovered a way to make multiple game accounts. well, that sucks.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

braden Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 17:42:12

finally, his return

PinkyAndTheBrain

Dec 20th 2013, 18:50:16

blame it on the administration. fairly certain that I was not actively avoiding posting here. a bunch of panzy college graduates put a few obstacles in my way.
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 20:38:14

click your name on top and there create new account.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Dec 21st 2013, 8:26:27

yes, but i ran into the problem of being required to provide a valid email address, which isn't something that i really want to do on the internet at this point in time. because there are a bunch of identity thieves running around that I'd be required to shoot if i could find the obnoxious lying bastages.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Dec 21st 2013, 8:35:50

wonder what they would prosecute me with if i actually found them.... it would obviously be a successful suicide attempt because i succeeded in killing someone pretending to be me. they only prosecute the people who are too incompetent to kill themselves.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Dec 21st 2013, 8:39:10

they thought that they were me, it's obviously suicide. why would they pretend to be me if they didn't want to kill their self-identity?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Alin Game profile

Dec 21st 2013, 9:35:11

i don`t think stupidity can go higher than that!

Dec 21st 2013, 9:38:58

depends on the credit rating of the student. if it's high enough, then the teacher will gladly get paid on Tuesday for teaching a pound of hamburger today.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Dec 21st 2013, 10:07:01

oh, and please try to avoid pestering me Alin. i just watched Jack Benny and they were making fun of large doctor bills, so I'm attempting to revive their sense of humor for today's age.

If a Doctor could quack bills, how large a bill would a quack quack quack?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 21st 2013, 13:01:02

create hotmail account and use it for regitration and then forget it and account vanishes after 30 days.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

tellarion Game profile

Dec 21st 2013, 14:44:45

It's funny because every time you complain about being banned, you weren't actually banned.

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the person that makes you feel better about yourself: dibs ludicrous

Dec 21st 2013, 14:52:25

that wouldn't be an account that I'd complain about getting banned from since i can't use it until i retrieve the password for it.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

tellarion Game profile

Dec 21st 2013, 15:42:00

You've complained multiple times on multiple accounts about being banned, including this one. It's not our fault if you forget your own damn password.

PinkyAndTheBrain

Dec 21st 2013, 16:08:36

true, but this account was banned until you switched to the new forums. i could logon and check PMs, but it wouldn't let me post.

maybe y'all are getting as senile as me and just can't remember which accounts got banned. that ain't my fault.
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

tellarion Game profile

Dec 21st 2013, 16:10:14

I could ban you now and we'd all be on the same page from now on..?

Dec 22nd 2013, 21:24:44

that's up to you. i only care about getting banned when I'm drunk. you can ban everybody that doesn't behave the way you want them to for all i care. think the Google Ads are going to end up banning me anyway because they hog my data.

you do have a bug or discrepancy in the Handle Claiming code. it appears that some of my handles, such as Dibs Ludicrous and Senile Dibs are already claimed.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

E2025 Game profile

Dec 22nd 2013, 23:50:22

Dibs, you're my hero. Crudulence sandwich flaps.

tellarion Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 4:27:33

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
that's up to you. i only care about getting banned when I'm drunk. you can ban everybody that doesn't behave the way you want them to for all i care. think the Google Ads are going to end up banning me anyway because they hog my data.

you do have a bug or discrepancy in the Handle Claiming code. it appears that some of my handles, such as Dibs Ludicrous and Senile Dibs are already claimed.

Claimed by you.

Dec 23rd 2013, 6:45:01

no. it reports that already claimed when i try to link them. but I'm probably using a bad password, so i should get a bad password error. unless it's because they're already linked to a game account, which would bring me up to 3 gaming accounts on here.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Truss Game profile

Dec 23rd 2013, 8:06:08

hmm