Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 18th 2013, 6:40:55

Why not make it like tourney with Zero allies, this way it's a true solo server.

If attacking some guy who attacks your ally is considered "coordinating" and is a deletable offense, then why even bother to have allies.

I acquire my allies randomly in the solo servers, usually having never allied them before and sometimes they are newbies and need to learn to play.

Yet, if I attack someone who has killed an ally, I get deleted for coordination.

So, Why even bother to have ally slots in the express game? What's the point?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Marshal Game profile

Nov 18th 2013, 12:01:17

good question.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 0:11:45

It's already NO offense allies--- Do it "across the board"!

I dare ya's?
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

DStone Rocks Game profile

Dec 1st 2013, 23:22:14

Yea

mac23 Game profile

Dec 13th 2013, 3:17:03

I say no allies at all.....run what ya brung!!

Grenander Game profile

Dec 22nd 2013, 19:56:13

agree

now im nothing Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 20:10:40

I Like allies... then again last set I was worried in primary with no off allies but despite stocking a lot of turns debating war and backing out I still did good with no off allies. I was always that guy my off allies are usually upset I use all their jets and they don't get mine ;)
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

braden Game profile

Jan 28th 2014, 6:06:11

meh, i like def and intel allies. they can't really be abused (unless i'm missing something?) but research allies should for sure be nerfed.

intel and defense so that a grade three math student can't nineteen thousand percent of the time win because 1.1 beats 1 and you needn't think or consider a thing past that.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2014, 8:01:18

As of next set, 0 allies.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!