Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 17:37:28

Vic's RD thread made me realize we didn't have a Primary discussion thread here yet. :P Just wondering, do you guys think the dicts have a shot at the win? I think we can count out farmers and techers so that just leaves the dict cashers and commies. I think a dict casher does have a chance to win.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 17:39:22

Also are the Express tier one players involved in Primary this set? I myself, of course, have a country there, wondering about some others.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

braden Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 17:41:01

i don't think the dict commies will do too well, no. my money would be on the dict cashers.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 17:42:52

btw this thread isn't a shot at tellarion i just thought it was funny. it IS funny, to me.

Vic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 17:49:24

lol this IS funny and there's nothing wrong with it.
however this is a little less relevant than my RD thread, blid, as there was no degeneration of the game changes thread into primary server talk :p

but hey, if it brings more eyes to express forum, and potentially more activity and players - that's a plus!

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 17:52:42

It's designed to bring express players to primary and to give us primary input from the "Express Krew"

TDA101 Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 18:01:08

How can a Dict Commie win. You generate less units so therefore you get less cash/acre.

You would need 35% more land than a Commie.

Also a Dict Casher is worse than a Dict Farmer because of the multiplicative layers of Net Income vs Expenses.

That means a Dict Farmer or Techer (ugh) is better than a Dict Casher :P.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 18:06:20

Dict casher might be "worse" than dict farmer in a vacuum, but what about in a really good casher set? On a server where casher is generally pretty powerful? Because say what you will, dict cashers are dominating this reset:
http://www.earthempires.com/primary/ranks

I was talking about Dictators and Commies, btw. Those are different gov types, they don't combine unless you're converting or something. But the Is and the Cs are the ones with a chance to win this reset imo.

Vic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 18:17:37

blid remember the reset where tda popped up on the forums and you were all like 'oh snap that guy is a known topfeeder and cheater' and we were all like 'damn fluff you tda dai dai diai dia dai dai ' and then tda was like 'no no you must have me mistaken i'm a stand up guy and i'm no topfeeder or cheater' and we were all like ' ya ya ya right you liar cheater scum dai dai dai dai' and then he was all like 'btw reset ended, i just finished a clean 1st place 34 million' and we were all like ' oh snap '

remember that time??

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 18:19:10

I don't remember the stuff you just made up but I do remember when he won with that 34m or whatever it was score, and I was like Holy crap, who's this guy? It was a very impressive round and made his name on the scene in a big way.

EricEazyE

Dec 19th 2013, 18:21:05

TDA is seth.

Vic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 18:21:48

haha well no i didn't actually make that up. i can find the thread if you care to and you won't remember. but you did indeed say the reset before - 'i'm pretty sure this TDA is a known topfeeder' ...

Vic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 18:22:28

lmao tda has forgotten more about this game than seth has ever even known about it :p

Vic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 18:23:08

i came across 'seth84' a few days ago on my e2025 archive search and i started laughing so hard when it all flooded back to me. i knew seth quite quite well. and he was never a top netter :p

crest23 Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 18:57:46

Guys, there is no such thing asa dictator commie. It is impossible, I think you were trying to be smart with words, didn't work though. Try dict indy.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

TDA101 Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 19:09:19

I must have indy swapped with commie. My bad.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 14:23:28

How is everyone doing? I think TDA may have self-deleted a commie country, and I think Getafix got in a war with Bibigon and suffered a few grabs.

Alin Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 14:40:01

i would not play primary. 1A is enough for me anyway. The only reason i am here in express is it ends fast and smooth. You can play 3 days only and improve your gaming. I would not put into my life 1 extra month of EE ( or whatever time primary takes ).

blid

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 14:41:32

Primary is 2 months! But only 10 minutes per day, way less demanding than Express

tellarion Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 15:18:03

Ugh...

h2orich Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 15:42:03

phreaker4life ftw!

blid

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 15:49:21

Did you notice the guy who topfed him dropped the land?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 16:14:16

Originally posted by blid:
How is everyone doing? I think TDA may have self-deleted a commie country, and I think Getafix got in a war with Bibigon and suffered a few grabs.

My DH woes continue to taunt me this set, by far my worst set grabbing, couple Pang'd, the rest miscalculating :-/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 16:19:43

You're the Umqua River Gold Miner? Heh you failed on a guy with, uh, a lot of jets.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 16:29:14

You're the Umqua River Gold Miner? Heh you failed on a guy with, uh, a lot of jets.

Yes *blushes* truly pathetically done, weapons miscalc FTL!!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 18:23:32

All my sets seem to be full of conflict just at the moment. I feel like doing some yoga or something

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 20:32:32

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Yes *blushes* truly pathetically done, weapons miscalc FTL!!!!!!

Now I'm horrified!, does the 1a GHQ site calculator work in primary?, every time I attempted conservative PS to maximize the gains I ended up with a big fluff YOU in my face FAT DH :-(
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 20:47:28

1a GHQ site calculator?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 20:48:18

1a GHQ site calculator?

Ya attack calc,
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 20:50:25

I figured that, but I don't know where/what that is. It probably doesn't work if it has you bouncing 4 hits in a row, though. That or you're using it wrong.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 20:52:59

I did fine every time I over sent, just when I do conservative it burns me :-(
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2014, 20:58:51

Maybe conservative means the low end estimate you can send if the pang factor goes your way

bstrong86 Game profile

Apr 23rd 2014, 23:52:02

Ghq calc worka. You have mnually put in numbers and d allies.. o allies are screwy
The Death Knights

XI

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2014, 0:18:16

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Ghq calc worka. You have mnually put in numbers and d allies.. o allies are screwy

Hmm, then its just nOObKo :-/
(•_•)

bstrong86 Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 1:22:02

Also, i woke up blurried eyed, thought hey i will check forums..

Wrote that ^ gibberish instead

Its prettty accurate i dont ever fail grabs when i use it. Just make sure you have everything selected correctly
The Death Knights

XI

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2014, 1:28:19

You use it on Primary too?

Also, i woke up blurried eyed, thought hey i will check forums..

Wrote that ^ gibberish instead

Its prettty accurate i dont ever fail grabs when i use it. Just make sure you have everything selected correctly

You use it on Primary too?
(•_•)

bstrong86 Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 1:48:52

Yes you cant upload spy ops to it or anything. Its good for allservers. Just have to input numbers yourself and select the right things.
The Death Knights

XI

h2orich Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 2:40:40

you meant bill danger?

h2orich Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 2:41:28

you meant bill danger?

neversilence

Apr 24th 2014, 3:13:15

Primary is 2 months! But only 10 minutes per day, way less demanding than Express

Yah def... if you play express, and finish decent and think time is an issue for primary... hmmmm.

silentwolf Game profile

Apr 24th 2014, 3:19:41

why bring primary stuff here. recruiting more targets ?

I don't play primary ! now shoooo away.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2014, 3:20:41

Originally posted by h2orich:

you meant bill danger?
No I mean Ang Pagbabalik. Topfed and then dropped 5000 land

deezyboy Game profile

Apr 26th 2014, 20:17:55

hey can someone explain to me why exactly everyone saves their turns and is it better to play them late? i keep seeing a lot of ppl with a LOT of save turns and have no idea the reasoning.. advantage grabbing? not being grabbed? thanks in advance. Im that missing plane in cnn. first time going commie indie and feel like im suckig.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 26th 2014, 20:29:25

more bonus's, cheaper tech, more land grab targets, more food on the market
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

neversilence

Apr 26th 2014, 22:23:53

Originally posted by silentwolf:
why bring primary stuff here. recruiting more targets ?

I don't play primary ! now shoooo away.

spread the words I want to have a beast commie next set and I need to attack lots of noobs if possible. Some come one come all If you are looking for a challenge to see how many times you can be hit and how good you can finish come on over. If you want a new challenge and can contend come on over. Primary you can play 20 minutes a day. Half that if you want. And given the right direction of your people you can contend with 10 minutes a day.

Edited By: neversilence on Apr 26th 2014, 22:27:28
See Original Post

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2014, 17:29:40

Originally posted by braden:
i don't think the dict commies will do too well, no. my money would be on the dict cashers.

LOL

+100
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!