Verified:

Vic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 15:49:27

if you guys want to discuss RD on express forum, you can do so here. leave the game changes threads to game change discussion.

my interjection on it all -
How did Copper get his color?
That is honestly a really good question. When RD first came 'back' under Silver's direction, most true older pre 2004 colors had not returned.
Some people, whose names I will not mention - began to backdate themselves. Some were old RDjrs who never made color and Silver believed them when they told him they had been given a color back in the day. Some were flat out n00bs who weren't even RDjrs and others were quasi colors made in 2005,2006 and 2007 without the authority of many key colors.
Copper came to RD along with a few PDM n00b types sometime in the 2009/2010 period and he was certainly a n00b but I believe he had decent political pull in PDM at the time and that was something Silver saw as a benefit to RD.

RD colors are guilty for not outing Silver and Copper -
Um what? I'm not sure what you guys don't understand but Silver was a very very power hungry guy and he was VERY manipulative. He did not share any info with anyone. There has been continued mention of attack times and FS times being posted - but that simply isn't true. My country died in that war, as did many others! And we had no idea when the attacks were coming.
If Silver knew this info he kept it entirely to himself, in true power hungry fashion.

We were all simply shocked at the thought of someone, RD or not, logging into other people's accounts.
Frankly it is deeply offensive to suggest that the other colors knew about such activity and let it go along. I wouldn't have let it happen. Braden wouldn't have let it happen. And many others who are respectable clean players simply would NOT have been ok being part of such activity.

The thing that is most troubling about Silver's play is that RD had Colors in a lot of the alliances he was apparently trying to infiltrate. Maybe he didn't trust their information? But for whatever reason Silver and Copper tried to hack and find information that we had already been in a position to obtain legally, without multiple countries and without stealing anyone's info or logging into anyone's account. For this reason alone it was especially shocking to see that they had hacked accounts for more info!

Finally - to those in RD who are still whining and crying about it, personally I'm glad that place is donezo. Myself, a true color, knew first hand that 'leadership' over there in EE was not anything real RD but rather a bunch of wannabes that watched us in e2025, didn't understand the true principles of RD, and began to do things their way. RD died in 2004 and it never came back to EE. Anyone that thinks this impostor alliance was RD is wrong. I figured that out a set too late but again, I'm glad it's finito. It was a joke.

Mehul was one of RDs first colors. He thought the alliance was very fundamental to the drama, excitement, and politics of the 1a server and he was right imo. He was also the owner and developer and it's just funny that so many people don't realize that RD was ultimately HIS creation. He would have been disgusted by the actions of Silver and Copper just like myself and Braden are.

h2orich Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 16:37:06

thats the reason why I dont read AT.

long post

Hopeless Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 16:53:39

thats the reason why I dont read vic' posts.

bunch of nonsense

tellarion Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 16:55:45

Why is this on express?

tellarion Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 16:57:03

And why the fluff don't you post this on AT? I keep telling you that this is the sort of stuff we want to see, but you hide it over here...makes no sense :/

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 17:03:13

Originally posted by Vic:
Mehul was one of RDs first colors. He thought the alliance was very fundamental to the drama, excitement, and politics of the 1a server and he was right imo. He was also the owner and developer and it's just funny that so many people don't realize that RD was ultimately HIS creation. He would have been disgusted by the actions of Silver and Copper just like myself and Braden are.

Wait what?

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 17:21:02

Originally posted by tellarion:
And why the fluff don't you post this on AT? I keep telling you that this is the sort of stuff we want to see, but you hide it over here...makes no sense :/
Vic already had a massive thread about "RD from MrClear" or whatever that got closed I think. He started this thread here because it came up in that other thread when h2o asked about it.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Vic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 17:21:04

hopeless you are a worthless n00b lol carry along.

tell - i only posted this here because the express changes thread was littered with RD talk.
so it was logical that i remove it for those express players that care to talk about it.
it is not against the rules for us to talk about alliance over here in express. especially when some of the express players were involved in that alliance issue.

i have posted that stuff on AT in the past but you guys just were too busy trolling and not listening.

Vic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 17:21:30

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Originally posted by Vic:

Wait what?

Xin you'll have to clarify the question

Vic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 17:25:53

and tbh telly i really appreciate what you are doing over here but you just got here and there's no need to say "why the fluff isn't this on AT" ...
express forum can use some more discussion and this is where i posted it.

as for me "hiding" something over here is that for reals man? i'm not hiding anything lmao i just posted it. that isn't exactly hiding something.
i'm glad to post whatever to AT but there is far less of a troll fest over here at times
and most importantly it was merely a response to all the RD talk on the express game changes thread!

tbh sounds as if you're Evo hat is coming on and there's no place for that as express mod. on AT yes you are tell from evo. but here you are just the friendly express mod

tellarion Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 17:30:11

And your post here is entirely based on things that took place on the Alliance server. So, speaking as your friendly express mod, why are you discussing this here?

And please, enough with the patronizing. Although it's amusing to listen to you say repeatedly that I don't know anything about Express and I shouldn't get involved in express mechanics discussions. That's for the big boys, apparently!

So yeah, if you want to talk about alliance politics, there's an entire forum dedicated to that...honestly, braden shouldn't have derailed the other discussion, and you(among others) shouldn't have indulged him.

Vic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 17:35:33

LOL ok telly -
I think you are great. I don't think nor care about what you know about express - you only mentioned it yourself that you hadn't played on the server and I think that makes you the perfect and least biased mod. I think you are a good and hard working guy and you are giving up free time to help this game. That's what I care about.

Regarding RD - I do have friends on express and I would like for them to know the story as well. AT is a cesspool and I've already had my go at things RD over that way, for at least now.

But honestly you are a game moderator and not the forum mod - so why does it matter to you if I want to discuss some RD things over here in express? Nor is it against the rules to discuss certain server issues on certain forums.
I contribute a lot to Express Talk activity and I for one seldom speak of RD - so I think it was fair for me to do so at that time.

I am saying this all with respect. I appreciate you. Not sure why you seem to think I think of the express players as "the big boys" lmfao.

we are cool as always
but I do want to have an open discussion here on express forum, about rd.
thanks

braden Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 17:38:12

it was kind of derailing the original discussion at hand, i may have been a little involved in that spiraling ;)

Vic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 17:39:28

you weren't just involved, you were the source :p

braden Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 17:39:41

i said that before i read your last line, tella

braden Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 17:40:07

meh, i've read it both ways

EricEazyE

Dec 19th 2013, 17:44:47

*Indulges braden*

CX LaE Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 18:27:41

Ahhhh RD threads again! Where's the 'CX was RD; CX is a cheater!' accusation? :P
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Vic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 18:29:42

lol well we were trying to keep this one legit cx and you are only a cheater but not rd :p so that wouldn't be the full truth.

btw hi buddy i think i owe you a response on pm i will get to

CX LaE Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 18:31:32

LMAO! Yeah and I have to update you on some goings-on on my end. You'll dig it, I'm sure of it.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 19th 2013, 19:44:45

Yeah sorry Vic I don't think we need another RD thread.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.