Verified:

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 1:45:53

Thank you for being a fluff. You sure taught me a lesson. Last round you topfed me then ror'd me so I destroyed you. So you now carry that onto this round by land grabbing me 3 times. Anyone that grabs you will not get retalled...why because within about 24 hours you will be destroyed again. Moral of the story. Don't fluff with me. Yes I prefer netting but I will fluff you up if you are a moron.

TDA101 Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 1:55:23

Those are the most puniest landgrabs ever.

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 1:58:19

The guy is just a moron or multie. I am not sure which.

st0ny Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 2:09:50

probably not a multy but a group of friends doing this together. i'm just guessing though.
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 2:24:14

Originally posted by TDA101:
Those are the most puniest landgrabs ever.
Sure but seeing as it's the same guy that fought him last set you know that's not the last of it. It's really quite lame of whoever is doing it.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 2:40:43

Lol, actually, the moral of the story is that he is kicking your ass. You don't get it yet though, but you will, if he keeps it up, you will. If this goes on for the next couple of months you will be back here with a new thread begging him to stop, that you give up, that he won. Or you will change your name and pray he doesn't find you again. In the end, the moral of the story is you are getting whooped, only that you just don't know it yet.

On the bright side, in a couple of months you might figure out that you prefer warring or might yourself like the thought of being a suicider. Such is life though.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

h2orich Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 3:15:42

lol

h2orich Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 4:22:29

Originally posted by st0ny:
probably not a multy but a group of friends doing this together. i'm just guessing though.

a group of friends from 1 player?lol

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 4:28:52

Yes. This guy probably reports back to his friend about his progress and his friend pats him on the head.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

st0ny Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 4:39:16

you could be right blid.
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 6:09:39

You wouldn't know anything about that, would you h2o?

h2orich Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 6:27:26

know anything about what?

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 6:28:58

About who is harassing ebert.

h2orich Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 6:31:18

well, if I said I dont, would you believe me?

anyway, he's doing a pretty good job. oh yea ebert, not having you to net peacefully is already a war won for him. So I dont think he cares if you 'destroyed' him last set or any set after.

Vic Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 6:33:47

blid i can tell you for sure that the guys in laf don't care about express antics enough for anyone to be running to them and bragging about something like that. so i would think rich is not guilty

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 6:34:56

and i can tell you for sure vic that h2o has his lackeys and h2o hates ebert. it's not exactly a laf thing im talking about. was it a laf thing when h2o's lackey started a war with xin and oldman in primary?

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 6:35:30

btw h2o will you be continuing in laf?

h2orich Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 6:51:57

yes blid. nothing has happened in 1a for a long time. its boring over in 1a.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 6:55:07

interesting. i thought you would leave.

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 6:55:27

lackey ?

Wow.. rich you have lapdogs now huh

mere accusations. I am sure Xin has a theory behind that. :o

h2orich Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 6:58:05

you'll never know, SW. :P

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 6:58:31

Originally posted by silentwolf:
lackey ?

mere accusations? why do you think he was deleted in primary this reset? i swear SW you make the strangest posts.

h2orich Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 7:01:17

forgive him he's not been recruited yet.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 7:02:05

who was it that gave you that 10,000 free land in tourney when you won?

h2orich Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 7:09:51

I did not get 10,000 free land, it was like 6,500 or so over 4/5 days.

Everyone was free to get that land. The person did not retaliate anyone(at least not for me). I camped everyday to hit at the exact second that he exits DR. Note tourney does not have eestats or earthgraphs to find out the exact second you hit. You have to be on IRC to get the exact timestamp and I did it.

Whats wrong? and what makes you think he 'gave' me the land? Look at herbs this set in primary. Giving out free land to 2 countries. You wouldnt say herbs 'gave' out free land to these 2 countries? Everyone's free to take it.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 7:20:05

First off, you're known to have people that give you free land. You're known to cheat and be deleted often. So with that in mind... the player you farmed had a nice country with good tech, nice enough that I decided he was a retal risk and didn't attack him. When you did attack him, many times, he not only did not retaliate against you, he max explored daily during the farming period for 4-5 days, giving you probably 1/3 of your final land, all from this player. I didn't even know it was you, and yet I wrote to people that it looked like cheating. That's when oldman began attacking that player even though he was already in 10+ DR, just to keep him in DR. After you won, neither you nor that player ever played again. Even in the very unlikely case that you just won the lottery on that guy, you can't blame me for suspecting cheating.

TDA101 Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 7:22:48

it's gotta be really boring cheating and winning. and sad. It's just a text based game, there isn't even any prize ><.

h2orich Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 7:27:31

You decided that he was a retal risk? He was a Rep Casher if I remember correctly, with only bus and res tech. He had 0 missiles 0 troops 0 tanks 0 turrets 0 jets. And he was a risk to you? He didnt even have more than 60% of his land built.

Like I said, everyone else in that game is entitled to that land. Not my fault that nobody decided to outcamp me.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 7:29:35

He was a farmer with a lot of cash and near max ag tech. I calculated he could muster the jets to retal either of us within one day. For me, it wasn't not "outcamping" you, it was complete disbelief that a perfectly built country would let someone farm him and then max explore again the next day. 90% farms, 10% indies, max ag tech, good c-sites. He was all def at the time but he had solid def. Doesn't seem like a wise guy to farm. Doesn't seem like a guy who would max exp daily to help you farm him.

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 7:32:56

Blid + Rich = LOVE !

Bllid
Why do you say I make the weirdest/strangest posts ?

You my man.. are on a league of your own.. hmm wait a minute.. maybe with Xin as your partner in that league.

h2orich Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 7:33:03

well, dont blame me for not taking the opportunity then.

anyway back to the topic #58!

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 7:33:39

Blid + Rich = LOVE !

Bllid
Why do you say I make the weirdest/strangest posts ?

You my man.. are on a league of your own.. hmm wait a minute.. maybe with Xin as your partner in that league.
Because you made one post saying we should be thanking cheaters, and then made another post that it was only "mere accusations" that h2o, who has been deleted with his lackeys before, has lackeys.

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 7:46:07

ahh man

I have shared tags, allied with him .. does that mean I am his lackey ? Goodness

There is a fine line to this.

You take me literally Blid. I meant if the fellas/players didn't bend the rules.. we would not have a better game today. So indirectly they helped earthempires improve. i.e. If they didn't take advantage of the DR and ppl running to boards crying.. DR would have still be around.

You and xin are the programmers.. the "cheaters" would be the beta testers. They beat the game.. or try to do it in anyway possible so you fellas call it cheating.

I still say mere accusations.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 7:48:44

If people didn't bend the rules, the rules wouldn't NEED to be adjusted, the code wouldn't NEED to be updated. It's those cheaters who put a hardship on the admins here and ruin games.

You are not fully his lackey unless you are one of the people that cheated with him. But the fact is people have cheated with him. He does have lackeys. He has been deleted for it and so have they. It's a fact.

Also, I do know you, and remember you were one of those who used to give him leeches, so I expect you to be a bit biased when this stuff comes up.

h2orich Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 7:49:35

This reminds me of a recent movie, Escape Plan

Here's the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI4EjV_x_PQ

This guy is a professional escapee. Prisons hire him to escape from their jails in order to make their prisons 'escape-proof'

I should get paid.

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 8:01:04

so I am half his lackey ! wtf ?

so you know how I play ? gave him leeches ?

you send me a tech pact now.. and if I tech you will get it. My tech pacts are open any time.. and if I decide to run techer its lucky you then.

I don't give a fluff on the mechanics of the game. I solely play for fun

I do whatever I want. I like the fact that I too get annoyed when I get hit and also annoy ppl at the same time.

I have not been deleted. Killed .. many times over haha..

On the purple bit - you have the label of a cheater..
On the other post where you were pushing for naming and shaming.. it's a totally bad idea, just based on what you and your lackeys statements clearly repeating purpling act as a cheater identification.. hence getting labeled. So there is no way that nick or player is going to come back from it. Taunting like you fellas are doing is also bad.

Games need to get better, unless you like a never evolving gameplay.. which I think will be really boring.

h2orich Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 8:03:57

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 8:04:25

so I am half his lackey ! wtf ?

so you know how I play ? gave him leeches ?

you send me a tech pact now.. and if I tech you will get it. My tech pacts are open any time.. and if I decide to run techer its lucky you then.

I don't give a fluff on the mechanics of the game. I solely play for fun

I do whatever I want. I like the fact that I too get annoyed when I get hit and also annoy ppl at the same time.

I have not been deleted. Killed .. many times over haha..

On the purple bit - you have the label of a cheater..
On the other post where you were pushing for naming and shaming.. it's a totally bad idea, just based on what you and your lackeys statements clearly repeating purpling act as a cheater identification.. hence getting labeled. So there is no way that nick or player is going to come back from it. Taunting like you fellas are doing is also bad.

Games need to get better, unless you like a never evolving gameplay.. which I think will be really boring.
You are strange.

And I know people with purple accounts in their past who I see as honest.

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 8:08:17

strange as strange can be !

crest23 Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 12:50:49

I swear I thought sw was braden for a second. They both played a whole lot of FRONTHAND/BACKHAND growing up.

Edited By: crest23 on Dec 19th 2013, 14:36:15
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 15:57:33

lackey ?

I have my theories, but I don't have proof. I don't go around telling people my theories. I approach people directly - like I did to you. For now, I still believe you, but you never actually bothered to get back to me since that time we exchanged messages over a month ago. I took it to mean that you were not trying to be helpful, that you were not attempting to be the middleman to resolve any misunderstandings, that you have no intention of giving/getting me any information. You didn't want to help clear your friend's names.

Edited By: Xinhuan on Dec 19th 2013, 16:15:37
See Original Post

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 17:36:20

and 58 can now enjoy their parking lot. seems 15 is a friend of 58 and 15 can enjoy my missiles all reset long!