Verified:

Erian Game profile

Dec 17th 2013, 15:38:16

Curious, since I intend to do some trading this set if I find suitable partners.

Either way, if you want to trade amicably this set Path of Terra wants to hear from you ingame ;)

En4cer Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 4:44:08

ttt

Taveren Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 9:34:26

Land trading kills the game! Boo land trading!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Erian Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 9:39:41

Originally posted by Taveren:
Land trading kills the game! Boo land trading!

lol, yeah! I'm sure land trading is really what is wrong with this game ;)

Seriously though, for me land trading has made the game a bit fun again. I like messaging back and forth with people in other tags without hostility for once and optimizing strategies for really fat countries.

locket Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 11:38:37

Just curious.. what is Lafs policy on trading? Is it like it was at one point where you can do 3 trades in a row or is there a time limit?

PaleMoon Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 11:43:17

I miss the old policy

You give LaF your land, in exchange, they kill your country.

It was a much better trading policy all round.
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

Erian Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 12:26:47

AFAIK we don't have an official policy yet for this round. No idea if we'll actually get one. I can just say that I'll play fair with anyone who wants to trade with me who plays fair themselves. (i.e. if you build your land and don't play tyr or any such BS we should be cool).

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 12:28:17

DIRTY TREE HUMPERS!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

UltraMarines Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 15:41:31

Can you really "Play fair" with some when your clan has made it a point to wipe out anyone that is successfully land trading?

Dec 18th 2013, 15:41:31

Can you really "Play fair" with some when your clan has made it a point to wipe out anyone that is successfully land trading?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2013, 17:47:31

Originally posted by UltraMarines:

Read his post again then delete your post. Thanks

Dec 18th 2013, 19:15:15

Read his post again, and no? If the clan as a whole is against LT(historically), its cool if one of their own jumps on some other alliance lists to play with them? I'm sure he will play fair and just wants some land like the rest of us. But you can see how that would seem fishy right?

En4cer Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 21:13:10

The set LaF traded there was nothing but fair play going on.

locket Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 21:32:10

I'd trust the members who wish to trade. The three I know of so far are all good honest guys who wanted to trade while I was still there. I wouldnt 100% trust certain other ones to make fluffheadish grabs on you if you arent pacted though :P

Erian Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 14:45:19

Originally posted by UltraMarines:
Read his post again, and no? If the clan as a whole is against LT(historically), its cool if one of their own jumps on some other alliance lists to play with them? I'm sure he will play fair and just wants some land like the rest of us. But you can see how that would seem fishy right?

There has been examples both by LaFfers and tags we've traded with who've tried to abuse the system. I will only speak for myself and you should not read anything here as "LaF" policy for trading, just my own.

I am a fair trader but not a friendly one. I.e. if you fail a hit on me I will take a retal (and as you can see i my news today, if I mess up, like picking the wrong attack type, I will accept a retal with no fuss). On the same token, if you hit me and end up having significantly less land than me when it's time to retal (either because you had too little land to start with, or because you trade with many people at the same time and don't care about DR) I will try to sandbag you and get two retals according to 80% land:land. I expect the same from anyone I hit if I'm playing like a douche. Also, build your land when you have traded! Not doing so is bad for both of us in the long run.

There is indeed a strong core of LaF members who wants to kill landtrading and demolish tags/alliances/people who do it. I am not one of them.

Dec 19th 2013, 16:47:55

Can't argue with that. Good luck!