Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 16th 2013, 13:31:55

Hey, GP, one of yours attacked one of mine, and now you've got one more of yours spying on mine. I will remind you of this only one time. I have you outnumbered 16 to 16. :)

Keep this in mind if you continue to tempt my nice landthin (hungry) dictatorships.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 15:54:58

^ Nice. )
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Rockman Game profile

Dec 17th 2013, 1:25:41

You say landthin like its a good thing...

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2013, 7:07:38

Originally posted by Rockman:

It is a good thing when you are in a fight, Rockman, your tech levels are high, your SPAL is high, and when you hit for land, you take huge chunks. :)

Rockman Game profile

Dec 17th 2013, 12:53:06

Originally posted by Cerberus:

It is a good thing when you are in a fight, Rockman, your tech levels are high, your SPAL is high, and when you hit for land, you take huge chunks. :)

It doesn't change how much you take when you hit for land, except for the effect of having slightly better military strategy tech.

What it means is that your economy sucks and you can't afford as much military as your opponent. It's not a good thing.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2013, 16:21:20

I can afford plenty of military. No one with sense can afford to attack me. :)

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2013, 17:41:17

i dont think its so much not being able to afford to attack you, its more like why the fluff would you wanna attack someone with a 3K acre average? my countries are well over 10K acres by now and stocking. grabbing at this point in the set is stupid, unless you are just bored.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2013, 22:53:14

I know that you would just love to attack me fordy, just lack the sack.

And, it's interesting to note that there are still countries in the game with more than 10K acres that are willing to try to spy on me because they think they've got a lot of spies, and a whole 1000 points of spy tech on board. LOL

Rockman Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 4:35:17

I know that you would just love to attack me fordy, just lack the sack.

And, it's interesting to note that there are still countries in the game with more than 10K acres that are willing to try to spy on me because they think they've got a lot of spies, and a whole 1000 points of spy tech on board. LOL

Having just 3k acres is much more pathetic than having just 1k spy tech points.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2013, 8:20:17

Gee Rockman, perhaps I should come and collect some from my old pals the mercs, eh?

I could get fat on those fatties for sure.

llaar Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 13:56:51

3k land? dude you need more, what are you doing with your turns?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2013, 19:33:01

Originally posted by llaar:
3k land? dude you need more, what are you doing with your turns?

Teching hard, boss, teching hard.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2013, 20:11:30

less teching, you need more teaching..

Marshal Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 20:27:13

teching at 3k land? that's barely over 1k tpt as techer and way below if farmer/indy too.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Dec 21st 2013, 7:30:33

The only reason I would tech on 3k acres would be for a just op war or some fluff. Any other reason it is literally fluff in retarded. Seriously.

If I wanted to deal and war you right now, with 10k acre demo and fasc farmers, I could just buy up to where you couldn't break me and run turns at the same time. I got 200 mill food in my stocker and over 1 bill cash in my 15 feeders. And you are sitting there with your laughable production. Have a nice set. Lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Donny Game profile

Dec 21st 2013, 15:57:58

ford where are you playing wtf. where are you!?
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 21st 2013, 16:03:43

Originally posted by mrford:
The only reason I would tech on 3k acres would be for a just op war or some fluff. Any other reason it is literally fluff in retarded. Seriously.

If I wanted to deal and war you right now, with 10k acre demo and fasc farmers, I could just buy up to where you couldn't break me and run turns at the same time. I got 200 mill food in my stocker and over 1 bill cash in my 15 feeders. And you are sitting there with your laughable production. Have a nice set. Lol

It's not like I'm hiding anywhere, fordy. Why don't you retag your great and powerful countries "EDSEL", and come at me all by yourself?

Bring it tough guy. Let's see how much damage I can do to such a magnificent player as yourself.

Rockman Game profile

Dec 21st 2013, 17:00:36

Originally posted by mrford:

It's not like I'm hiding anywhere, fordy. Why don't you retag your great and powerful countries "EDSEL", and come at me all by yourself?

Bring it tough guy. Let's see how much damage I can do to such a magnificent player as yourself.

Because even you're talking about damaging him rather than defeating him. You're leaving the door open to claim moral victory when he kills all of your countries, but you've stolen thousands of points of tech and destroyed hundreds of thousands of bushels and oil barrels though spy ops.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 21st 2013, 17:30:41

Because even you're talking about damaging him rather than defeating him. You're leaving the door open to claim moral victory when he kills all of your countries, but you've stolen thousands of points of tech and destroyed hundreds of thousands of bushels and oil barrels though spy ops.

Perhaps I should just take the land from the mercs then, eh, Rockman? Aren't you playing in the tag mercs?

Rockman Game profile

Dec 21st 2013, 19:35:21

Perhaps I should just take the land from the mercs then, eh, Rockman? Aren't you playing in the tag mercs?

My countries are all between 4.5k and 5k acres right now with more than enough defense for their land. Despite doing over 300 attacks each, and having more land than almost all of your countries, they've still got plenty of war techs. I'm not sure what you've been doing with your turns, I'm intentionally playing inefficiently because of my warring, and my countries are still in better shape than yours. I haven't been war-prepping, so my countries have fluffty economies, but that probably offends you because my countries still have better economies than yours.

I'm not going to brag about my countries, because I'm not trying to netgain or war with them, all I'm trying to do is kill off all the untaggeds. And that means staying small, because growing big will make me too big to attack untaggeds. If I was trying to netgain or war, I'd actually build decent countries with decent economies. My countries are crap, and I'm well aware of that.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2013, 2:05:21

Then, maybe you should just shut yer trap and bypass these kinds of threads, Rockman. If Fordy has a problem with me, which apparently he does, I've invited him to a one on one against me. All he's gotta do is retag his countries "Edsel" and I'll be only too happy to beat the cowboy fluff out of him.

I don't need to hear any crap from anyone else, unless they'd like to offer a one on one too.

Rockman Game profile

Dec 22nd 2013, 4:51:33

Then, maybe you should just shut yer trap and bypass these kinds of threads, Rockman. If Fordy has a problem with me, which apparently he does, I've invited him to a one on one against me. All he's gotta do is retag his countries "Edsel" and I'll be only too happy to beat the cowboy fluff out of him.

I don't need to hear any crap from anyone else, unless they'd like to offer a one on one too.

Or maybe you shouldn't be bragging about how awesome your countries are. It's fine to run crappy countries, its what I'm doing this set. It's just sad to not be aware that your countries are poorly constructed with weak economies and weak militaries.

mrford Game profile

Dec 22nd 2013, 5:21:42

Dude, if I even remotely had time to war this set, I would be with my boys in CC. But the simple fact is I have no time, so I net. Regardless of that fact, I'd doesn't diminish my point. Your countries were the fluff like week 1 of the set. Coot, it ain't week one any more. You are outclassed by anyone that knows what they are doing right now. It's just the way the game works, it isn't bragging. I have been netting and have more than 3x your land. Do you seriously think you could take me? I mean honestly dude, it wouldn't even be skill or activity at this point. I could just jump out of range at like a 5 mill gs and br on my 15 FARMS and jump my stocker to what, 35 mill NW right now. But really what would be the point? I would ruin my lazy netting set. Why don't you run and ask is code how a 1v1 against me goes when I have superior countries. And that dude is 10 times the player you are lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2013, 13:49:30

Well, Screw You, Ford. You get up here every time I post anything to spout your bullfluff, you should just STFU.

One of these days, you're gonna piss me off to the point that I will hunt you down and kill your countries in the game until you fluffing quit playing out of frustration, just like your sex life, I'm sure. Nothing but frustration.

You're nothing but a fluffing punk, who deserves every thing that happens to him.

mrford Game profile

Dec 22nd 2013, 16:32:40

you know me so well
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rosco Game profile

Dec 22nd 2013, 17:56:12

lol
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2013, 1:20:18

confirmed Cerb.

DNH :o)
Originally posted by The_Hawk: