Verified:

edfjr Game profile

Dec 14th 2013, 22:15:41

What's up with this. First #106 takes up the front line fighting Crazy #91. Then Blue Fin Tuna Tooth (#106) becomes The Wrecking Ball (#3)'s little b1tch. How odd.....

LATC Game profile

Dec 14th 2013, 22:26:21

Originally posted by Herbs:
It's all good Candy my set was meh anyways I missed turns bonus got farmed heavily.

Also taking of Dec 12 to go backpacking SE Asia until march 6 so I will be done playing anyways.

I just have 1 person left to grab and then fight this guy Untill I leave then delete.

Sorry for grabbing you earlier
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

blid

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2013, 22:27:24

Lol if herbs didn't drop any def or anything to help him out, then full credit to Wrecking Ball for remembering that post. Sounds like herbs forgot to delete though. Also who bought that 250k SDI for $1000 which was cheating?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 14th 2013, 23:33:20

Is this something that needs to be reported?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2013, 23:40:19

I would report the SDI funneling but how can you determine it was coordinated? Doesn't seem possible to prove, even though it must have been.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 15th 2013, 10:08:06

Originally posted by galleri:

Shouldn't mods be actively trying to look for cheats, instead of passively responding to reports?
(Yes, I know you're not really mod anymore.)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 15th 2013, 14:40:03

Galleri the guy picked a fight with several people.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 15th 2013, 14:41:13

Shouldn't mods be actively trying to look for cheats, instead of passively responding to reports?

Xin do you really think the mods review the game activities on a regular basis? I seriously doubt it. The reporting system plays a big role.

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 15th 2013, 14:44:36

My point is that if something is posted on the forums, it should be investigated by mods automatically.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 15th 2013, 14:46:33

My point is that if something is posted on the forums, it should be investigated by mods automatically.

My point is that the reporting system is the official medium not the boards. Why are you being so critical over volunteers lol.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 15th 2013, 15:16:03

Anyway, Herbs posted publicly he was leaving on a certain date, if you look at his country history he stopped playing on that date, so how would anyone get in trouble for attacking him more than once when he's obviously gone?

PaleMoon Game profile

Dec 15th 2013, 16:48:32

Originally posted by Requiem:

My point is that the reporting system is the official medium not the boards. Why are you being so critical over volunteers lol.

It might be the "official" way of doing it, but it's also the least reliable. There have been times when I've badgered a mod on IRC about a report I made, only for them to say it hadn't been 'recieved'. Lost reports = broken system.

Best way to get something done is to collar someone on IRC.
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 15th 2013, 18:43:46

Originally posted by blid:
Anyway, Herbs posted publicly he was leaving on a certain date, if you look at his country history he stopped playing on that date, so how would anyone get in trouble for attacking him more than once when he's obviously gone?

I kinda wish herbs had self-deleted tho

blid

EE Patron

Dec 15th 2013, 18:58:22

He should have, it kind of sucks that someone can get a bunch of land just by being the first to realize another country stopped playing. I think herbs just forgot as he did say he was going to. However, I don't think this could be considered cheating.

h2orich Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 7:49:27

who sold 250k SDI? you gotta have like 1m SDI points to be able to sell 250k

Herbs Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 11:14:51

no there was no corndating there. Dont even know who is who in the zoo. Im sitting in Thailiand at a internet cafe waiting to take a train to Chain Mai in the North of Thailaind. I forgot to delete and to be honest whoever was hitting me was losing alot. It was not an easy break and im ockay with people hammereing me. First come first serve as it was and thats the nature of the beast.

anyhow i just hit number #4 and double tapped so if he wants to kill me thats fine. Also im just killing a couple hours hear and again will be gone and not loggin in.

Im sorry to whomever is ticked that whoever hit me got my land but that happens setly and i dont think that is in anyway unfair play. Espcially since I could have came back with anger and suicided rihgt now.

Meh anyhow good luck on everyones finish and I wount be coming back to post this again.

Cheers, Herbs

st0ny Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 12:13:24

owh... you're playing from an internet cafe are you? better be careful, you'll get 'skydeleted' if someone else plays that game in that internet cafe. just like me when i was playing in skyelitez 15 years ago when its still a luxury to have an internet connection at home in malaysia.

Edited By: st0ny on Dec 18th 2013, 12:31:51
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

edfjr Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 15:32:07

lol stay classy Herbs....

blid

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2013, 15:34:57

lol why did he let the multitappers off and instead double tap some random guy if he's not coming back? more land for people to farm from him?

LATC Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 16:12:26

cuz he ain't got missiles so the only thing he could probably do to the multitappers is GS.. and that's essentially just free DR.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2013, 16:15:19

But... but why double tap some random dude? It's the combination there that's weird.

LATC Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 16:19:31

Oh, yeah I don't understand that part either, he would have been better off just leaving his country.. although #4 looks like he makes massive retals weeks later.

lazurus Game profile

Dec 18th 2013, 23:44:59

some one killed #172

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 4:22:01

Originally posted by edfjr:
lol stay classy Herbs....

seriously, Herbs sucks

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 5:49:38

Wow so hard on the guy. Chill guys, lol he's on vacation and logged in to kill time while waiting for a train. You don't need to analyze his thought process.
The EEVIL Empire

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 6:33:32

LOL I've always liked herbs so I agree with you Serp, then again he is doing this after being deleted last set.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 12:35:22

Wait, wasn't the herbs that was deleted last set name something like herbs12?Are they one and the same?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2013, 13:59:49

Pretty sure they're the same yeah. Anyway I don't think abandoning your country is the worst thing ever worthy a lot of outrage. But he knew he should've deleted jhehe

LATC Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 14:54:57

LOL I've always liked herbs so I agree with you Serp, then again he is doing this after being deleted last set.

Well given the reason he was deleted last set and where the "evidence" came from, and then seeing a certain duo get deleted this set, I don't think his deletion last set was justified.

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 15:21:23

Originally posted by LATC:
cuz he ain't got missiles so the only thing he could probably do to the multitappers is GS.. and that's essentially just free DR.

He could use harmful ops. Those are VERY painful.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 19th 2013, 21:40:12

I actively look everyday, if it pops up under the tools, then I deal with it. If you have an issue, then let me know.....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 23:43:59

Pretty sure they're the same yeah. Anyway I don't think abandoning your country is the worst thing ever worthy a lot of outrage. But he knew he should've deleted jhehe

Yea but then coming back and not self deleting again AND doubletapping some random dude. The top players should have a bit mroe respect for the game IMO. Also I'm still bitter about herbs dropping me as an ally and topfeeding me a few sets ago so I"m not 100% objective.

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 2:49:53

The way it looks like right now, Herbs is just feeding land from a random guy to the top 2 Dicts.

Home Turf Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 3:35:36

Yeah someone gets revenge for someone douple tapping or bullying than he has to b cheating. Don't farm people and you wont have to get your dumb asses ab'd gs'd missiled, whatever. Sux when the worm turns hunh. LMFAO!!
HT