Verified:

C-3PO

Dec 7th 2013, 23:37:40

Join the NeoFederation, we have a rich history and date way back to the Earth2025 days, now we are back in business. We take anybody who is active and willing to learn. We have experienced players who have won many wars and netting sets. We prefer to net, but we are not afraid to get into a tangle in order too defend our members and honor. If you would like to join the NeoFederation than just click on this link and fill out this short application, it shouldn't take you more than two minutes. http://www.boxcarhosting.com/.../application.php?appID=13
Thank you for taking the time to read this message fellow EE players and have a great reset.

tellarion Game profile

Dec 8th 2013, 2:36:33

Join Evolution instead! We are one of the best netting alliances around :)

Www.evolution2025.com/application.php

Yay!!

Ps: neofed are good people :)

C-3PO

Dec 8th 2013, 3:21:41

Originally posted by tellarion:
Join Evolution instead! We are one of the best netting alliances around :)

Www.evolution2025.com/application.php

Yay!!

Ps: neofed are good people :)

;)

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 8th 2013, 5:06:35

Originally posted by C-3PO:

we are not afraid to get into a tangle in order too defend our members and honor.

What a LOAD of crap! I was removed from the tag last set because I made a COUNTRY SPY OP, yes I plain jane country spy op on a SOL country and Jeremy was "afraid" that SOL would attack NEO over it LOL!

NEO sucks!

now go away....

blid

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2013, 5:11:27

lol alliance is a pile of garbage
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

ToxicRabbit Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 2:07:33

too much drama.

i prefer to be alone.

lol.