Verified:

Alin Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 10:28:10

My turn - Ha!

The reset resumed to Sofs/Rds plans to political outnumber, cheat and cause a server war in order to nail Md,Sol,Lcn,Pdm&Evo. Their plan was a success until the point RD Fsed Boxcar instead of MD/Sol. The only reason they lost the war is because Rd leadership got caught cheating(again) and the admins of the game decided to mass delete RD.

The war started with Sofs early AB/Farm FS on MD ( 95 ws 60). With Sol dragged into the war, RD started to take down Mds/Sols allies, one by one. However, RD strike happen ONLY after they hacked boxcar and gained precious info about their enemy.The ill gotten info was shared among RD, Sof & Rival leadership; latter on in the reset 3 key members from Sof leadership were proven to have access to the RD site ( Sov/Wife, Flamey & "retired" Helmet), wearing color names and being actively involved in RD for over 2 years. Some RIVAL members had optional RD account access too , example: PG.

Laf proofed to be honorable enough, to not get to involved into this EE mess. Current Laf Don is a person that is widely disliked by the remaining cheaters in this game, which is actually a big + for the alliance that also had some colors in RD.

Sol/Md seems to had close to 0 connections with/in RD in the recent past.

Sol/Md won the war against Sof/RD/Rival. Sof got the taste of its own medicine on their 75 reset, although the war was more even than any other war Sof had fought in the last 3 years ( except maybe Mds 75 set - which was actually even ). Sof leadership proofs to be (always)the closest ally for the outlaws of this game ( starting with Hanlong TC and ending witd Rd leadership ).

LCN had a fun war with part of PDM/Evo/MD. War ended with a slightly LCN advantage.

Omega proofs to be Switzerland of this game, until this point. TIE DK & Monsters net-gained (Sodawater won 1A)

P.S: Apart from the political jungle in 1A ( and 100 times more important than any/every personal or mass grudge this server has to offer ) RD hack caused real life problems to some EE players. A couple of earth players had to report security breaches at their work place. e-mails and boxcar usernames / passwords were compromised.

Edited By: Alin on Dec 6th 2013, 11:02:43

bertz Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 11:52:48

A very biased post.

Alin Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 12:01:03

sorry bertz...

... after how the last ones were written i just couldn't write love letters.
I am usually an "eye for an eye" person, until we all remain blind | - * |.

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 13:21:12

Originally posted by Alin:
Laf proofed to be honorable enough

I didn't think I would read this from Alin.

hawkeyee Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 14:25:50

"Omega proofs to be Switzerland of this game, until this point."

Damn. Did our plans to join the Axis leak? HENRIK?!?!?
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Erian Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 14:56:44

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Laf proofed to be honorable enough

I didn't think I would read this from Alin.

Me neither, and I am confused, as we did hit SOL for a while. Much of my land fatness came from SOL after all ;)

But I guess we didn't really want to get involved in the server wide war... I still don't really know what happened politically last reset and I think I'm happier for it :P

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 6th 2013, 15:31:25

Originally posted by Erian:
I still don't really know what happened politically last reset and I think I'm happier for it :P

+1 to this comment. The rest of the thread is a waste of time.

I haven't really been paying attention to the politics here for a long time, just coding some UIs in the background and chatting with qz/martian, and it's given me the perspective to actually laugh at how crazy people are with regard to this game's politics. it's made me reflect back on how I've played this game since HS and made me happy that I chose to grow up and take the high road during a time when many others were continuing a race to the bottom. I hope others make the same choice moving forward.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 6th 2013, 15:50:52

EVERYONE SHOULD GO PACTLESS FOR A SET!
++troll
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

PaleMoon Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 16:40:05

Originally posted by martian:
EVERYONE SHOULD GO PACTLESS FOR A SET!
++troll

I read that as pantless, and I'm all for it!
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 17:12:19

ADD. NO. 1 / TO THE THREAD "State of the server - Oct 06 - Dec 05" DATED 06 DECEMBER 2012

THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! CONTINUED THEIR DOMINANCE OF THE ALLIANCE SERVER! WITH THE EXCEPTION OF TWO FOOLISH NINNIES, WHO WERE OF COURSE SHOWN THE ERROR OR THEIR WAYS, THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF 1A QUAKED WITH AN APPROPRIATE LEVEL OF TERROR AND AWE! SAM LOOKED UPON THIS AND SAID IT IS GOOD!

INTERNAL STRIFE WITHIN THE MIGHTY CLAN REACHED EPIC LEVELS AS THE COMMITTEE OF ONE WAS FORCED TO CARRY OUT THE FIRST-EVER EXPULSION OF A MEMBER FOR VIOLATING THE SACRED TENETS OF VIOLENT PACIFISM!

THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! NETGAINED, OR.. WELL.. SOMETHING THAT RESEMBLED NETGAINING, AND HAD SEVERAL COUNTRIES ON THE CUSP OF THE TOP 100! THE COMMITTEE OF ONE WAS SIMULTANEOUSLY ELATED AND INFURIATED BY THESE RESULTS, AND INSTITUTED BOLD NEW PROGRAMS TO ENSURE THAT THE RESULTS IN THE NEXT RESET WILL BE SHOCKINGLY DIFFERENT!

HA!!

BILL
CHIEF OF VAGUE PROCLAMATIONS
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

Edited By: BILL_DANGER on Dec 6th 2013, 18:11:46. Reason: HA!
See Original Post

Alin Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 18:00:17

WRONG!

LET ME REMIND YOU MIGHTY CLAN DANGER a.k.a FIGHTERS TO IMPLEMENT VIOLENT PACIFISM INTO EE THAT BILL DANGER IS NOT MAKING CORRECT ADDENDUM FORMS TO MY THREAD.

AN ADDENDUM MUST HAVE A NUMBER AND A DATE. THERE MIGHT BE OTHER MEMBERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ADDENDUM TO THIS THREAD THEREFORE WHAT BILL POSTED SHOULD BE READ AS :

ADD. NO. 1 / TO THE THREAD "State of the server - Oct 06 - Dec 05" DATED 06.13.2013.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND I HOPE THIS KIND OF INTOLERABLE MISTAKE WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

Edited By: Alin on Dec 6th 2013, 18:42:29

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 18:16:31

WRONG!

LET ME REMIND YOU MIGHTY CLAN DANGER a.k.a FIGHTERS TO IMPLEMENT VIOLENT PACIFISM INTO EE THAT BILL DANGER IS NOT MAKING CORRECT ADDENDUM FORMS TO MY THREAD.

AN ADDENDUM MUST HAVE A NUMBER AND A DATE. THERE MIGHT BE OTHER MEMBERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ADDENDUM TO THIS THREAD THEREFORE WHAT BILL POSTED SHOULD BE READ AS :

ADD. NO. 1 / TO THE THREAD "State of the server - Oct 06 - Dec 05" DATED 06.13.2013.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND I HOPE THIS KIND OF INTOLERABLE MISTAKE WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

ALIN!

I AM APPROPRIATELY CHASTISED! ALSO CAJOLED! AND.. UH... CONTRITE, AND COMPUNCTIOUS!

I HAVE EDITED THE OFFENDING ADDENDUM, AND CRY YOUR PARDON!

HA!
BILL
SOMETIMES PLAYS NICE
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

Atryn Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 20:12:05

The war started with Sofs early AB/Farm FS on MD ( 95 ws 60). With Sol dragged into the war, RD started to take down Mds/Sols allies, one by one.

The above seems lacking. Maybe you were going for brevity? I think the "start" of this war is more important to the results of the war that anything that happened later in the set...

SoF FS'd MD OOP
MD + SOL CS'd SoF _and hit RIVAL to create an even # war_ (this was important and left out)
RIVAL chose to ignore MD/SOL's advances (spurned!) and joined RD in hitting the other alliances.
After RD deletion RIVAL CF'd out entirely.

SoF had a decent plan except that none of their allies worked out as expected. I don't know if that means some political victory for the MD/SOL side or if it was a series of unfortunate events, but it was pretty crucial. Many of SoF's countries fought hard through the entire reset. Some (probably folks returning for the anniversary) bailed before the end of the set and/or walled poorly. MD's walling was better than the last few sets... but it was really the fact that none of SoF's allies hit MD that gave them such a great run.

What was SoF's record for the player with the most restarts??? Damn, ya'll just wouldn't quit coming back. ;)

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 2:08:32

I have a feeling that the "boxcar" incident which caused a mass password reset, might have caused a lot of old players who received the email, to come to play again. Any truth?

Alin Game profile

Dec 8th 2013, 18:23:48

I don`t think so.

MauricXe Game profile

Dec 8th 2013, 22:00:18

this thread made me lol