Verified:

lostmonk Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 3:25:17

(Editing so the spoiler doesn't show in the tooltip ^____________^)

CAT FACTS: The Maine Coon cat is America's only natural breed of domestic feline. It is 4 to 5 times larger than the Singapura, the smallest breed of cat.

HERSHEL!!!! I can't believe he's dead!!!!

Edited By: tellarion on Dec 4th 2013, 16:41:50. Reason: Tooltips are a double-edged sword
See Original Post
Done.

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 4:51:39

He's old anyways.
The EEVIL Empire

Forgotten1

Dec 2nd 2013, 6:20:31

....spoiler alert?

assholes.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 8:47:07

Hell I cant believe they killed little Megan

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 11:30:48

WTF YOU fluffING ASSHOLES YOU DONT fluffING POST SPOILERS IN THE fluffING TOPIC YOU fluff !
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Patience Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 21:17:49

I got caught by it too - I never watch TWD until Monday night. :( But hopefully my edit will keep other people from finding out prematurely. ;)
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Stevano Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 22:56:46

What a midseason finale. Glad the governor is dead though.

Patience Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 3:31:27

You and me both. I was about ready to crawl through my screen and rip his throat out myself.

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Stevano Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 4:00:03

I agree. I am really anxious to see what happened to Judith.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 11:36:33

This show just introduce new character and kill em off a couple episodes after. Next time i see a new bunch of survivors im not gonna be investing my time on them..

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 3rd 2013, 20:50:32

OMG THEY KILLED KENNEY!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Forgotten1

Dec 4th 2013, 7:07:11

TNT, you obviously have not read the comic.

I suggest reading it up until the similar prison invasion to look at how different it is.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 4th 2013, 10:24:41

Originally posted by Forgotten1:

I suggest reading it up until the similar prison invasion to look at how different it is.

Yea i didnt read the original comic. At first i wanted to and actually *cough*downloaded*cough* the comic and its currently sitting in my pc. But i change my mind cause of the 'Red Wedding' in game of thrones. You know, the omfgwtfbbq episode. That only happens if you dont read the book itself or u'll be expecting. TWD use to be good. I wish they take a page out of Lost and do some flashback.

Cornfed

Dec 4th 2013, 13:30:41

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:
Originally posted by Forgotten1:

Yea i didnt read the original comic. At first i wanted to and actually *cough*downloaded*cough* the comic and its currently sitting in my pc. But i change my mind cause of the 'Red Wedding' in game of thrones. You know, the omfgwtfbbq episode. That only happens if you dont read the book itself or u'll be expecting. TWD use to be good. I wish they take a page out of Lost and do some flashback.

When it first came out, they announced it'd be a ton different than the comic, so there would be such moments in the show. The prison and the governor are from the comic, but so much different.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 4th 2013, 15:16:18

Yea i read that alot since the first season but again, i wanted to omfgwtfbbq again if i could heh. im pretty sure if i had read the comic i would have stop watching TWD half way this season

Trife Game profile

Dec 4th 2013, 16:16:56

the floating post preview thing on the previous page can suck it

tellarion Game profile

Dec 4th 2013, 17:01:09

Originally posted by Trife:

Cat facts to the rescue!

Patience Game profile

Dec 4th 2013, 17:19:56

Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by Trife:

Cat facts to the rescue!

Hahaha... that is AWESOME. Okay, you can stay. :D

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2013, 23:28:03

I know man I couldn't believe it when he got killed. The only thing that sucks is that the next half of the season isn't until Feb :(

Sivart Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 5:47:58

I worked with a guy who read the comics, and he was a total prick, ruined as many surprises as he could.

I can't believe they killed off the guy from Oz. I was waiting for him to rip someone's eyes out.

Sivart Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 5:50:05

Btw, did anybody else think that Ben Howard's "Oats In The Water" was one of the best uses of music ever in a TV show?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2013, 13:57:26

I've never read any comics but I've been told the show has little in common with teh comics...

Patience Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 3:35:31

Requiem: I'm currently reading a book with a character in it by your name. I'm not telling you which book, because it would totally cast aspersions on my reading choices - but suffice it to say that I can no longer read your posts with a straight face. :p

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 11:00:32

Vampire Hunter lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2013, 12:51:32

Originally posted by Patience:
Requiem: I'm currently reading a book with a character in it by your name. I'm not telling you which book, because it would totally cast aspersions on my reading choices - but suffice it to say that I can no longer read your posts with a straight face. :p

Awesome :)

Patience Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 18:49:08

I have a varied and eclectic library. :p

pinachloe Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 1:48:41

Want more TWD!

C-3PO

Dec 7th 2013, 3:08:36

Well the bus took off, leaving a lot of them still at the prison. Wonder where the bus will end up and the rest of the group left behind. It should be interesting, it was sad watching Rick and his son cry after they discovered the poor baby gone from the carseat. I know there was blood in the carseat, but I have hope that someone who was just wounded picked her up out of the carseat and took her somewhere safe.

Tepes Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 3:27:43

There are similarities, but you can't really know for sure. They killed of Andrea in the show, and she is still alive in the comics.

robyn Game profile

Dec 7th 2013, 4:29:13

I can't believe they killed the baby!!! OMG stupid kids leaving her alone in a car seat