Verified:

Vic Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 3:52:16

hey man just curious what this is all about ...
set #135 you changed your country name from the usual DeathFromAbove and played as 'SmartZip' and you were purpled for cheating.

what was that all about? it is rather curious that it happened during a set where you changed the country name you used ...
you woke up one day and just knew you were going to do bad things in express that round eh?

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 14:37:45

I will admit I got purpled there...I do have my profile open so people can see I do not cheat.. I did a joint kill run on a guy that pissed me off. You can check restate if you like. I did not know it was against the rules at that point.

Vic Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 21:01:56

thanks for the clarification ebert.
as you know, i was the first to acknowledge you as the new top guy in express and even though i have been critical at some of your moves, i am very certain you did not do anything with malicious intent and all around are a class guy, and a class guy to cheat with ingame (when we aren't at war heh)

blid

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2013, 21:05:19

getting busted for coordinating a war is way more innocent than getting busted inflating your networth. i can see ignorance as a defense for the first one and don't hold it against people if they learn from their mistake
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.