Verified:

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 2:34:39

A few things.
1: someone stole my country name for this round. I am RealDeathFromAbove so do not be fooled by the imposter.
2: Cx is trash. He knew I was gonna win with how I was playing my country( no leeches either) so he intentionally hit my country 2 times bouncing at the end of the round. 1 was a Retal the other was him proving he is a player with no class. Sorry Cx, I respected you until you did that. Now you are just another classless player. Despite the malarkey, I still won.
3: tuna...I don't like what you did...waiting till less than an hour is left in the game then bouncing...that is not cool and I will make sure to return that 2.6 mill turret loss favor to you some day.
4: dang...last round was filled with cheaters. At least some got purples.
5: lets have a clean round this time?

Cable Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 2:40:09

Well if you played a clean no leaches round congrats on the win. You definitely played a solid round, and your welcome helping you dodge super jetter #87.

Yes 7 cheaters deleted in the top 100 thats new to me. Always a few kill runners that get deleted but Im fairly certain #116 was running multies

CX LaE Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 2:47:31

ebert -- you're a retard. Everyone and their grandma knew I was #126 this set. I got into a war and finished 21st on 7kA.

See this thread? http://www.earthempires.com/...upted.-27578?t=1385950268

Find the post by TDA that includes this -> "CX is running a non-top 10 w/e iono. It's some rep so maybe casher. He's 126."

He and Hammer can confirm b/c I was allied with them.

Now run along.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 2:47:40

omg. people grabbed you, they're such douchebags...
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Vic Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 2:55:06

who played all those purpled countries ??

this server is funny ...
i clicked on a random player profile from the past set
Frogs (#145)(it wasn't even a country that was purpled) and i was shocked at what i saw

Game Profile for jeffmacin on the Express Server
--
a quick scroll down shows this guy, jeffmacin, who has an 8th place finish in express, is a serial cheater. made me wonder how many no name types like this are out there in express.

but ya, he was purpled:
round 6
round 8
round 68
round 70
round 128
round 132
round 139
round 185

lmao. doesn't anyone else agree maybe we should just start perma-banning these guys??

Herbs Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 2:56:02

Ebert I have told you not to hit or I will retal. I don't live on the game like you 24/7. I play when I have the time and I told you I would hit. What more do you want, the bounce was so close man.

Your break was big I had a 37.4m jet hitting you. Leave me alone or I will retal you regularly simple as that.

Not being a fluff here man but you play how you want. You fast play and whine when I hit. I can't stay on 24/7 and run a commie and think I'm pro.

So if you want to carry it forward that is your perogative man. And I look forward to whatever you choose for our future games together.

Also I only retal you back because of our little 3 set history now. You attempted to make a point and hit so did I. I just failed that's all in my grab.

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 2:56:06

My apologies to Cx. I did find it hard to believe you would do that. And no if you grab me or Retal fine...but doing it with 6 minutes to go in the round is a dbag move.

Herbs Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 3:01:27

I have no issues with anyone in this game and generally let almost everything go.

But i did call you out to retal and failed. Really that's just embarrassing for me that I couldn't make a good enough country to retal someone.

CX LaE Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 3:01:52

No worries ebert. After last set, I just have a sore spot for being accused of things publicly. :P
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Herbs Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 3:03:10

Also I never waited until the end on purpose. I waited until my jets were home from the other retals.

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 3:17:21

Seems it was 133tz that was the moron who tried double retalling.

ToxicRabbit Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 3:27:01

i saw the 2 deathfromabove and im like huh? lol

im guessing DeathFromBelow isn't you like 2 sets ago? lol.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2013, 3:56:44

Originally posted by ebert00:
A few things.
1: someone stole my country name for this round. I am RealDeathFromAbove so do not be fooled by the imposter.
2: Cx is trash. He knew I was gonna win with how I was playing my country( no leeches either) so he intentionally hit my country 2 times bouncing at the end of the round. 1 was a Retal the other was him proving he is a player with no class. Sorry Cx, I respected you until you did that. Now you are just another classless player. Despite the malarkey, I still won.
3: tuna...I don't like what you did...waiting till less than an hour is left in the game then bouncing...that is not cool and I will make sure to return that 2.6 mill turret loss favor to you some day.
4: dang...last round was filled with cheaters. At least some got purples.
5: lets have a clean round this time?
2.6m turrets? how many did you have?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Herbs Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 4:59:07

He has 26m with 131% weapons tech.

h2orich Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 6:59:33

heh. looks like the big commies have to produce 100% turrets now?

seriously, they should nerf commies in express. every set prices are like $150-$160 average because of the fast play involved.