Nov 13th 2013, 14:39:22

There are 3 options here:

a) war was even
b) Sof got an advantage
c) Md/Sol got an advantage

Pick one MauricXe.

MauricXe Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 14:42:34

Are you asking me if I think MD/SoL had the advantage in their war with SoF? Well....yea. That's generally what happens when you have more turns at your disposal.

ninong Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 16:21:42

pang > sof

:)
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Kalick Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 17:17:09

Originally posted by MauricXe:
Are you asking me if I think MD/SoL had the advantage in their war with SoF? Well....yea. That's generally what happens when you have more turns at your disposal.

Neither side had more turns at their disposal. Rival chose to use their turns oddly.

With a 90 country FS, and choosing the time of the war, in a war of even country numbers, SoF and Rival should have had the advantage. Rival's inexplicable actions are the reason the war swung in MD/SoL's favor.

Saying MD/SoL had an advantage because the other side had a poor strategy is silly.

But really, I think the current state of the war comes down to RD's deletion. The only way Rival's actions make sense is if they felt they didn't need to come into the war, because somebody else was going to swing things in SoF's favor. LaF could have come in earlier, but I think the RD mess caused them to take a step back and think things over. They eventually came in, but the delay may have been too long. RD could have also been planning to come in after they finished their war.

Either LaF or RD entering would have been the coalition forcing an otherwise even war (SoF/Rival vs MD/SoL) to become lopsided. Which, hey, is how the server works sometimes.

All in all, saying MD/SoL had an advantage is ridiculous. The coalition's strategy just didn't pan out because of the events surrounding RD.

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 18:49:33

LaF should have taken a more active role in this war. They may still do so, and pull their allies out of the holes they are in.

If they don't, they surely will next reset.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

MauricXe Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 19:15:35

Rival and SoF didn't hold joint WCs until much much later (after both alliances were pretty much toast) so I wouldn't count SoF/Rival as one side @ Kalick.

SoF vs MD/SoL
MD/SoL vs Rival
Rival/RD vs Evo/PDM/(forgot the other one if there was another)

But you would be correct. Part of Rival's tactics had to do with RD. That plan fell through and well....you saw what happened.

maverickmd Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 19:26:46

90 member FS on 60 member alliances mean nothing eh mauricxe.

maverickmd Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 19:37:14

what's that the 3rd or 4th time SoF has FS MD in the last 2 years? For what, we will never know. Well of course we could re-hash the usually PR spins from the last 2 years.

I think MD had one FS on SoF in the last 2 years? in response to your FS the previous round? How did that work out? Oh yeah you got laf to carry you and gangbang us.

MD doesn't want to fight you. Never have. You want to fight us for some odd reason until we are dead and gone from the game it seems.

I don't know how 115 vs 90 isn't fair given that SoF initiated it and got the FS on MD. It was a very very close war for a couple weeks. We saw the writing on the wall that Rival was potentially entering the war,so then we used our very hurt countries to take out a much bigger pound for pound Rival alliance, to keep the numbers fair. Rival didn't initially hit us, but helped gangbang another MD/SoL ally instead. So, if the plan was to have RD/Rival kill all of MD/SoL's FDPS then come in and kill MD afterwards, while having LaF kill SoL. It was a good strategy for sure. Gangbang everyone, 1 alliance at time. I don't know why you would want to do that to so many alliances on the server. There are a lot of good people out there that don't deserve to be pushed around set after set.

The point is, that MD wants to be friends with everyone on the server. We want to enjoy playing the game, making friends, and developing our skills. We don't want a 2 year rivalry. We haven't been trying to take first place or 2nd place or wherever rank alliances think they are. MD has been focused on the same thing for the last 2 years. Peace, friendships, fun and improving individual player abilities.

MauricXe Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 19:54:54

I've already addressed the FS this set.

I love when the MD FS on SoF is brought up. It's as if we didn't tell you what would happen if you FSd our netters. That's okay, we can pretend it never happened.

As for the rest of what you said, I'll just summarize my position with this:

There sounds like a disconnect between some of the members in MD/SoL/Evo/etc and some of your "power players"/leaders.

Anyhoot, you ladies can have the last word. some of you have genuine different perspectives on what occurred, and the rest of you are just disingenuous. no use trying to convince either.

Edited By: MauricXe on Nov 13th 2013, 19:58:10
See Original Post

maverickmd Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 20:31:43

Its as if you didn't FS us the previous round and ours was a response the following round. Followed by never FSing you again.

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 22:43:35

Ahhh Maurice, spinning the facts again :)

Twink Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 23:09:27

Why not just settle this properly?

Arranged war - SOL & MD vs SOF & RIVAL next set (assuming the numbers are even again) and see who comes out on top?

No gangbangs, no outside FA. Just a good honest war for once on this server!

Baz Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 23:24:41

Think I'd rather eat glass than war SoF yet again, tbh.

Sadly however, it's pretty clear that SoF will once again FS MD or SoL next reset. I mean, it's pretty much the only possible conclusion based on how this reset (and the last year) has gone.

Edit: And if they don't FS SoL/MD next reset, they'll FS some 30 member clan, beat them convincingly, and then FS SoL/MD the reset afterwards.

Edited By: Baz on Nov 13th 2013, 23:33:26
See Original Post

locket Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 23:45:51

Originally posted by NukEvil:
LaF should have taken a more active role in this war. They may still do so, and pull their allies out of the holes they are in.

If they don't, they surely will next reset.

Laf likes MD

Pride Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 23:46:25

Sof please have more reunion sets. Killed you on 70 now again on 75 :)

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Nov 14th 2013, 2:58:50

Originally posted by Baz:

Sadly however, it's pretty clear that SoF will once again FS MD or SoL next reset. I mean, it's pretty much the only possible conclusion based on how this reset (and the last year) has gone.

Edit: And if they don't FS SoL/MD next reset, they'll FS some 30 member clan, beat them convincingly, and then FS SoL/MD the reset afterwards.

BAZ!
I HAVE A SOLUTION TO THIS CONUNDRUM THAT YOU ARE FACING!
SIMPLY JOIN THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

HENCE FORTH YOU SHALL BE KNOWN AS BARRY_DANGER, AND MEMBERS OF ALL CLANS WILL TREMBLE AT THE MERE MENTION OF YOUR NAME (AND LIKELY FAINT SHOULD YOUR BALEFULL GAZE LAND UPON THEM!! )

HA!
BILL

Alin Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 10:53:01

I don`t think Sof is going to "biatch" around like in the last 5-6 resets, without "brother" RD ( or let`s say; with just a thiny RD incorporated )

Killa Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 14:35:00

Alin, are you really stating RD protected sof for the last 5-6 resets?

I can see you posting Laf, but RD?

...You are like AT's Rob Ford. Just when we think you can't get any lower BLAM!
+Killa

Boltar Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 14:46:57

heh it was SoF who protected RD, being the HFA at that time of SoF, i can say that from personal experiences with doing the FA with MD regarding pacting and RD/SoF

aponic Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 14:54:37

Don't lie Boltar, there isn't any point. Alin knows everything about SoF already. I wonder when he will submit an app he has such a hard-on
SOF
Cerevisi

Alin Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 15:00:56

Originally posted by Killa:
Alin, are you really stating RD protected sof for the last 5-6 resets?

I can see you posting Laf, but RD?

...You are like AT's Rob Ford. Just when we think you can't get any lower BLAM!

Now easy there. Where did i say RD protected Sof? I just said Sof lost a brother (a cheating one).

However, if you wanna go that way - sure: RD Faed Sof, Fsed Sofs enemies and was involved in several gangbangs/unbalanced wars ws MD/Sol or allies when it was needed. This reset however they Fsed boxcar before PDM/Lcn/MD and fluff hit the fan.

Edited By: Alin on Nov 20th 2013, 15:04:12
See Original Post

Murf Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 16:51:21

Alin learn to step away from this cess pool of a forum

So many blinkered opinions on this thread

iScode Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 0:00:39

lmao i just read how people thought this war was even...

Im not making any excuses Yeah we lost, yes sof's war effort was crap, and based on that effort we would of lost an even war too, but this war was far from even...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

justtaint

Nov 21st 2013, 0:21:25

It was as close to even as you're likely to get in this game at one short point in this war, then quickly deteriorated. I'm not a head so I don't know what the deal was with Rival and I don't care. We all know RD was about to enter the war and probably tip the scales, but they got what was coming to them.

I haven't seen much trash talking from either side and that's appreciated.
SlashMD

iScode Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 0:24:29

i never trash talk, i just try to state facts as i see them :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Zahc Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 2:03:00

so much to read and so little caring
llort orp s`fos

tellarion Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 8:07:24

[quote poster=BILL_DANGER; 27204; 505636]
Originally posted by Baz:

BAZ!
I HAVE A SOLUTION TO THIS CONUNDRUM THAT YOU ARE FACING!
SIMPLY JOIN THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

HENCE FORTH YOU SHALL BE KNOWN AS BARRY_DANGER, AND MEMBERS OF ALL CLANS WILL TREMBLE AT THE MERE MENTION OF YOUR NAME (AND LIKELY FAINT SHOULD YOUR BALEFULL GAZE LAND UPON THEM!! )

HA!
BILL [/quote]

Bill, I have a serious issue to bring forth. Generally when members of [DANGER] post, they provide their position within the hierarchy. I feel that this information is critical in determining the best way to interpret your viewpoint.

Without it, I am lost :(