Verified:

robyn Game profile

Nov 18th 2013, 22:58:20

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Nov 19th 2013, 0:33:26

AFTER A CAREFUL REVIEW OF ALL PERSONNEL FILES HOUSED IN THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER] HUMAN RESOURCES WAREHOUSE, I CAN CATEGORICALLY STATE THAT THIS THREAD IS A LIE!

HAR!

JIM_DANGER
HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIAL AGENT EXTRAORDINAIRE

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Nov 19th 2013, 2:44:43

Originally posted by JIM_DANGER:
AFTER A CAREFUL REVIEW OF ALL PERSONNEL FILES HOUSED IN THE MIGHTY CLAN {DANGER} HUMAN RESOURCES WAREHOUSE, I CAN CATEGORICALLY STATE THAT THIS THREAD IS A LIE!

HAR!

JIM_DANGER
HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIAL AGENT EXTRAORDINAIRE

CONFIRMED!
AND BONUS!
AND RE: THE ORIGINAL LINK, I SHARE ROBYN'S ASSESSMENT... :-O

Edited By: qzjul on Nov 19th 2013, 16:54:25
See Original Post

Frodo Game profile

Nov 19th 2013, 3:26:55

Wow... the mother acted very stupidly and the cop who bashed in the window only escalated the situation, while I understand his rationale it was probably not the best idea.

MArs47 Game profile

Nov 19th 2013, 3:44:06

The cop was like pew pew, and she was like puff puff, and her kids were like, "Are you my daddy?" and the mom was like, "Shut up Jebediah 3 your daddys in prison or dead or something" and then they were like, "WAHHHH", and the cop went pew pew more, so the mom was like puff puff pass, coppers. and then she tweeted "#yolo #swag #420blazeit" but then they gave up and she thought she was in the clear, but then a cop riding dinosaur came by and ate the police bullets with milk because he ate his bullets with milk, and the cops said, "NOOOO!" and then her other kids were like, "Can I go make necklaces and sell them on the highway?" All of a sudden, the cops stopped shooting and the one cop called his mom and his mom got scared and said "You're moving in with your auntie and uncle in bel aire!" He whistled for a cab and the cab came near, it had "Fresh" on the plate and had dice in the mirror, if anything they thought that this cab was rare, but they got in and said, "Yo holmes to bel aire!" I pulled up the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to cabbie, "Yo holmes smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel aire.
#DKnights

bstrong86 Game profile

Nov 19th 2013, 12:10:20

Haha dork
The Death Knights

XI

elvesrus

Nov 19th 2013, 13:53:14

new mexico. that is all.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2013, 19:30:56

the vid is crazy because for the first 90% of it you're like "why wont this woman just accept a simple speeding ticket, wtf is she doing." and then next thing you know the cop is bashing in a window and another cop is firing a gun
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Vic Game profile

Nov 19th 2013, 19:32:03

fluffing mayor from canada

blid

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2013, 19:46:50

mayor OF canada
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.