Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Nov 14th 2013, 23:58:15

it is getting better... here is the latest cliff notes

Can he sink any lower? Now Toronto Mayor Rob Ford goes on bizarre oral sex rant about his WIFE as he denies affair with staffer

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford offended many this morning when he went on a vulgar rant about oral sex

''It says that I wanted to easy her p****. I would never do that,' Ford said of allegations he made sexual advances on a staffer

'I've got more than enough to eat at home,' he added

Ford quickly apologized for his graphic language at a press conference a few hours later

His wife Renata stood behind him as he blamed stress for his outburst

Ford continues to deny all of the allegations revealed in a recent police investigation on him

The report accuses the mayor of snorting cocaine, abusing alcohol and prescription pills as well as hanging out with prostitutes

City Council voted yesterday for Ford to take a leave of absence but Ford refused the non-binding decision

fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

archaic Game profile

Nov 15th 2013, 0:32:26

Can we have him? He could run for the House in the US and not even cause a ripple . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

robyn Game profile

Nov 15th 2013, 3:45:35

heh he's a TOOL!

enough said.

Vic Game profile

Nov 15th 2013, 4:02:17

lmao this guy is the best!
such a legend i can't wait until he gets a reality show in the states

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 15th 2013, 4:05:25

What a fluffing amateur

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 15th 2013, 9:36:23

yay free publicity.
:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

ZIP Game profile

Nov 15th 2013, 11:27:53

I have more then enough to eat at home -
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Ruthie

Nov 15th 2013, 15:34:26

Watching this guy's political carreer implode is more entertaining than most of the shows currently on TV.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 15th 2013, 17:43:47

the media provides no context about the guy or what is going on. Mind you he was never politically astute to begin with, even without the current scandals he re-election chances were somewhat in doubt. He only won because no one of note ran against him and he had the support of right wing talk radio. The guy is/was very well politically connected who used their money/influence to promote him during the last election. He also broke an unspoken rule about Canadian politics in that he involved himself with provincial and federal politics in a very partisan way. It's kind of like the "no cross server retals" policy in this game. Then he refused to talk to some of the press (who happened to own the second most circulated newspaper in Canada) and outright attacked them. He made no secret of inviting high profile politicians of a certain political party to his family bbq's and associating with them. While there is nothing wrong with that, by doing so he has managed to single handely set back the political right in this province for at least another 5 years. Mind you Hudak could have done that on his own...
He's also succeeding in poisoining the notion of any kind of serious hunt for fiscal corruption and has set back transit planning in the city by at least 20 years (although i wouldn't just blame him for that).
And then he gets busted for being drunk in public, doing illegal drugs, drinking and driving and alledegely other stuff..

I mean you can't make this stuff up.

(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

blid

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2013, 22:29:01

fat mayor of canada
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Patience Game profile

Nov 15th 2013, 22:41:44

Uhhh... fat mayor of TORONTO. Not Canada. :p
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Vic Game profile

Nov 15th 2013, 22:46:45

ZIP Game profile

Nov 16th 2013, 2:39:29

his powers just went up in smoke...

i heard don cherry made a comment last year or more saying " put that in your pipe and smoke it " and now regrets saying that.

vern Game profile

Nov 16th 2013, 3:10:41

him and brother doug are the top hogs of hogtown

farmer Game profile

Nov 16th 2013, 5:23:56

Rob Ford for president at least it would be more entertaining than sad :(

ingle Game profile

Nov 16th 2013, 5:32:31

http://torontoist.com/...colbert-report-yet-again/

It has compilations of all the different talk show hosts tearing Ford a new one

blid

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2014, 16:56:59

i heard a rumor that the fat mayor of canada may be arrested soon
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

mrford Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 17:06:55

The mayor of my home town, Charlotte NC, just stepped down after being arrested on bribery and extortion charges via a 4 year FBI investigation that included $50k bribes on million dollar investments in Vegas. This dude was elected mayor WHILE this investigation was ongoing.... how is that allowed to happen?

Edited By: mrford on Mar 27th 2014, 17:14:37
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 17:07:14

He was a special election because Obama took their last mayor, Anthony Foxx, for the national secretary of transportation.... thanks Obama!

Edited By: mrford on Mar 27th 2014, 17:10:50
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Makolyte Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 17:00:43

He should've said, "Eat her? I'd rather staffer"
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 9:30:32

I love that guy
I do not know if I want him running my town but he is so Chris Farley/John Candy.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 10:00:06

ass
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 12:27:36

I'd gladly trade Obama for him. At least he doesn't do fluff that threatens the security of Canada, just his own reputation. I can live with that. OBAMA must go. Gay, Muslim, Terrorist that he is.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 14:12:40

another awesome cerberus contribution to political debate

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 19:14:20

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
another awesome cerberus contribution to political debate

You don't have to like it Pontius B. Pirate. I don't give a crap whether you oke it or not in fact.

Libtards are mentally deranged.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2014, 0:52:51

THE CHINESE RUAN

mrford Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 0:54:29

anyone that thinks Cerberus is a dumbass, is a liberal. didnt you know this?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Atryn Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 1:55:32

Originally posted by martian:
...he had the support of right wing talk radio. The guy is/was very well politically connected who used their money/influence to promote him during the last election.

So will any of those right-wing radio folks, or financial backers get called out? Will people listen to them less when the recommend the next guy?

MauricXe Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 18:29:46

forget rob ford i prefer mrford!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 31st 2014, 20:39:13

@Atryn: they won't, there's a certain portion of the population that are essentially fanboys of that type of media and will follow it blindly.

It's somewhat ironic that a good portion of this media is owned by quebecor though. Especially given that their former CEO is running provincial in Quebec as a seperatist lol. I don't think people who read the Sun/listen to the affiliated stations realize this.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Cannon Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 23:46:46

I want to party with him. At his house. Lots to eat there