Verified:

farmer Game profile

Nov 11th 2013, 2:57:43

http://news.yahoo.com/...r-uss-ford-192733854.html

that is the story on it, and this is what china has to say

The paper further says: "China must upgrade its capabilities based on existing equipment, develop strategic thinking and an effective tactical plan to deal with the US military... For only by constantly enhancing our own strength, will we achieve a new type of China-US relations."

"number one trade partners must really trust each other "

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2013, 4:30:28

When the towelhead manages to get the law passed that bans firearms and overturns the second amendment, China will invade the US and REPO what we owe them in land. The only reason that they have not done so yet, is they fear that there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass when they did.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Nov 15th 2013, 15:24:35

Originally posted by Cerberus:
When the towelhead manages to get the law passed that bans firearms and overturns the second amendment, China will invade the US and REPO what we owe them in land. The only reason that they have not done so yet, is they fear that there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass when they did.

You really think that civilian arms is the thing preventing China from invading the United States? Lmao... this isn't the '40s.

*Edit: For context: I am for upholding the right to bear arms, but where you are going with this is silly.

farmer Game profile

Nov 16th 2013, 5:28:34

I don't think they are going to ban arms. It seems to me that they are going to make a ammo shortage so unless you already have a stock pile it is going to be hard to get much ammo. you can get some cal. but most of it is in short supply.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 16th 2013, 16:30:52

ericownsyou5, you really don't know much history do you?

In the history of the world, it has only taken 3% of a population to rise up and overthrow any tyranny.

In addition, the third largest army in the world consists of just the registered hunters from 3 American States.

That suggests a standing army doesn't it? What the founders envisioned as what will ultimately provide security for the US.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Nov 16th 2013, 20:31:59

Originally posted by Cerberus:
ericownsyou5, you really don't know much history do you?

In the history of the world, it has only taken 3% of a population to rise up and overthrow any tyranny.

In addition, the third largest army in the world consists of just the registered hunters from 3 American States.

That suggests a standing army doesn't it? What the founders envisioned as what will ultimately provide security for the US.

While I agree this was an effective deterrent to the Japanese in WWII... there will be NO combat on American soil, period. We would nuke + game over. Really protecting ourselves from ourselves at this point, which I'm OK with.

braden Game profile

Nov 16th 2013, 22:49:23

they'd be drowning in the middle of the pacific like the japanese before them.

north america will never see a foreign invader so long as america understands buoyancy.

charlolin

Nov 18th 2013, 2:24:46

Goethe was once strolling on a narrow path in Weimar.As luck would have it, he met with a critic who was hostile to him. Both of them stopped, staring at each other.Then the critic said: “I will never make way for a fool.”“But I will.” With that Goethe retreated aside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.arm2fifa.com]FIFA 14 Coins[/url]
[url=http://www.eacoins.co.uk]fifa 14 coins cheap[/url]