Verified:

Riddler Game profile

Nov 5th 2013, 21:49:55

limit tag size to 40. therefore creating more tags, maybe making the playing field a little more even.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2013, 0:44:40

yep +1
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

h2orich Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 7:38:27

No point. huge tags will just 'pact' the other tags. like whats happenning in team.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 12:41:25

what horich said, big tags would just make subtags and have official fdp with those so warring wouldn't change a bit but netting would lower alliances networths (tnw and anw).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Pteppic Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 20:14:21

yep to the two above

blid

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2013, 20:44:11

If they think one alliance is simply a "suballiance" with another they can purple the entire alliance
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 21:13:36

Originally posted by blid:
If they think one alliance is simply a "suballiance" with another they can purple the entire alliance

yes if rules state that alliance can't have subtags (team doesn't have that rule and everybody knows where it has led and doubtly alliance would get that rule added).

Riddler Game profile

Nov 9th 2013, 12:24:46

I think it would honestly be good for the server, if there was a tag limit in relation to overall players. maybe a certain %...

Marshal Game profile

Nov 9th 2013, 14:56:28

it'd be good but big tags would find ways around it.

Symac

Nov 9th 2013, 20:47:12

Or here is an idea:
Learn how to recruit
Offer an environment where people would like to play
Stop getting killed over stupid stuff
Stop whining about everything
Stop acting like arrogant assholes
Stop making enemies out of alliances 5 times your size

So instead of learning how to be a successful alliance you instead would like to change the rules and break up alliances that have been together for more than a decade; Alliances that have worked much harder than your fly by night piece of fluff clan.
You truly are one of the biggest jackasses I have ever seen.

locket Game profile

Nov 17th 2013, 7:04:40

Originally posted by blid:

Since you probably have not experienced situations where admins have to make judgement calls on big things like this..

I will tell you that your idea is completely moronic and would be a colossal failure.

Soultaker

Nov 19th 2013, 10:32:06

actually it wouldn't be: Utopia is based on 25 mbr alliances and it works great

Marshal Game profile

Nov 19th 2013, 12:41:15

unless you want players to be randomly put into tags then situation would be that we have 3 laf tags, 1 icn tag (unless they merge), 1-2 tie tags, 4 sof tags, 3-4 md tags, etc. each laf tag would of course operate with eachothers.

Soultaker

Nov 19th 2013, 14:45:48

I'm not debating that the tags would operate3 with eachother, i know this would happen but i'm arguing with locket of it being a moronic idea when another game (utopia) uses it and it has a lot more players then EE: the system they use is of islands each island holds between 15-20 Kingdoms (tags) and at the end of each set you can either choose to stay in the tag you played or be moved to another... the thing is that if you are new the game randomly puts you in a tag last i played they had around 30 islands and many kingdoms were full

Soultaker

Nov 19th 2013, 14:46:56

PS: you could add this system of playing to team server and see what happens :D