Verified:

Vic Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 23:13:49

On behalf of every member of RD I come to you humbly and with a white flag raised.
The actions of certain RD colors over the past set were not only senseless but more importantly, deplorable. And flat out lame. Given our alliance's history we can not reasonably expect a quick recovery from another scandal - this one in particular, which extends far beyond this text based game.

In the last few days I've watched RD members and RD allies desperately try to battle the ruling and opinions of the vast majority of AT. Trust that this was only blind faith and stubborn loyalty. The whole of us realize what a horrible event this is, and we realize that as RD members and Colors we are indeed responsible for the actions of those that we play with, even if the vast majority of our population is clean and honest.

I am here to acknowledge that we at RD do agree that cheating/hacking of some sort took place. Further to that - it's pretty simple, if Pang says that Copper and Silver were implicated in said cheating, then that is that. RD accepts that and no longer will fluff or whine or cry about it. RD does not own this game, does not pay for this game, but rather Pang does. We would be absolute morons to battle this any further and I promise you were are not that.

I would like you all to know that an internal RD investigation has been and remains in progress. Silver, Copper, and any Color that Pang suggested was even close to being implicated has absolutely nothing to do with this investigation, and in fact, the burden of proof lies with THEM to proof they were clean. And again I apologize for anyone having to listen to any deluded individuals who thought the inverse was true.

This investigation includes a complete internal review of RD, from a neutral third party alliance - Omega. I will be contacting Omegan heads to 1. inform them that they will be performing this review 2. ask them politely to do so 3. beg
details of this review will be kept off AT until completed

The investigations and reviews will proceed for several days. Upon completion we will post all findings to AT and we will discuss the measures and reforms that will be implemented in RD.

I joined RD as a dork kid many years back. Since then RD has had many faces, but I am here to tell you today that the new face of RD is going to be vastly different than any before. Our culture will change, members will leave and new members will join, and when it's all said and done we hope that we can play this game we all love right alongside the rest of you fair and honest players.

Vic (Mr Clear)

Edited By: Vic on Nov 4th 2013, 23:21:22
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit