Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2013, 15:27:29

^ I think this was just put in as a stop-gap. Hopefully by next set they can do something that will leave tech/cash stealing as an option while also making it possible to stop.

I'd like to see two factors taken into account:
1) Somewhat increased defense rates for the person with higher raw spies (rather than solely calculating based on SPAL). The in-game instructions claim this to be the case, but it's not working as described.
2) Increase defense rate in general for players with high SPAL. The higher SPAL you run, the more ops you should catch, *to some extent* regardless of the attacker's SPAL. So that if you run something very respectable like a 50 SPAL, you will be able to stop *a portion* of the attacker's ops even if they have an extreme SPAL.

With changes like this, you would not need to outlaw espionage altogether, leaving it an option for smaller countries, and this also would help with bomb banks which has not been protected, and even extend to spy warfare ops in general, which would be improved by these changes imo.

Edited By: blid on Nov 4th 2013, 15:38:43
Back To Thread
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.