Verified:

Alin Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 14:46:15

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by Alin:
Sof lost many wars in the last years. However they had powerful allies that bailed them out almost everytime.

Example 1: A couple of resets ago MD -> SOF ( putting out one of the most devastating FS in EE history). 72 hours latter Sof called Laf in , into a 2.5:1 members ratio war in order to claim the victory.

Example 2: Last reset when Sol/Evo/Monsters went after Sof. Rival evened up the war, however they were still loosing and had to call Laf to woop out EVO.

Similar to Mongols.Despite what people might think, they were defeated in battles many times( often, against the odds and numbers) however they were always coming back overwhelming the opponents.

if their side ends up crushing the other side then how is it a loss?

2 kids fight in the school yard. One of the kids wins the fight, however the beaten one calls his big brother. Since the wining kid does not have a big brother he is beaten too.

First beaten kid DIDN'T won any fight.

smlandau84 Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 14:49:51

I think RD is ranked too low on this list. Since I am a RD member and the best pound for pound player to ever play earthempires, I would imagine that RD should be ranked 1-2.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 15:01:40

Originally posted by smlandau84:
I think RD is ranked too low on this list. Since I am a RD member and the best pound for pound player to ever play earthempires, I would imagine that RD should be ranked 1-2.

How fat ARE you?

PaleMoon Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 15:13:13

Originally posted by tellarion:

How fat ARE you?

lol, be nice, Tella - he's just had his COMPLETELY LEGIT and TOTALLY NOT CHEATING country deleted.
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 15:54:56

Originally posted by tellarion:

How fat ARE you?

I would honestly say 350+.

smlandau84 Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 16:53:53

My penis weighs 350 pounds.

henrik Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 19:40:49

Originally posted by PaleMoon:
Originally posted by henrik:
Oh, we are on a ranking. I thought we weren't noticable enough to be included :D

Not only on the ranking, but also pretty high up :D

Who would have thought excelling in lazyness and never doing anything would be ranked highly!

Symac

Nov 4th 2013, 19:56:10

because you are a fluff?

iScode Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 20:28:00

Originally posted by locket:
Sof lost many wars in the last years. However they had powerful allies that bailed them out almost everytime.

Example 1: A couple of resets ago MD -> SOF ( putting out one of the most devastating FS in EE history). 72 hours latter Sof called Laf in , into a 2.5:1 members ratio war in order to claim the victory.

Example 2: Last reset when Sol/Evo/Monsters went after Sof. Rival evened up the war, however they were still loosing and had to call Laf to woop out EVO.

Similar to Mongols.Despite what people might think, they were defeated in battles many times( often, against the odds and numbers) however they were always coming back overwhelming the opponents.

if their side ends up crushing the other side then how is it a loss?

2 kids fight in the school yard. One of the kids wins the fight, however the beaten one calls his big brother. Since the wining kid does not have a big brother he is beaten too.

First beaten kid DIDN'T won any fight.

So you are saying MD lost the war this set and Sof won?

I disagree with you but thanks...

Anyway my comments were in direct relation to Servants remarks, dont take them out of context Gypsy!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Symac

Nov 4th 2013, 20:36:45

Do not fear me gypsy, all I want from you is your tears. Please give them to me or I will take them.

Mr Emerald

Nov 4th 2013, 21:03:16

Originally posted by Symac:

because you are a fluff?

Don't give him too much credit
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )