Verified:

Over The Hill Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 2:53:31

Originally posted by Over The Hill:
Originally posted by Makinso:
SOF,
Over the past few sets SOL has tried to make things work between our two alliances but so far our efforts have shown zero success.

Last set we offered to fight you 1 v 1 in an evenly matched fight. You turned us down. The set after that (this set) we offered to honor your 75th anniversary with a fight of honor on evenly matched grounds, you turned us down.

Looking at the present you had MD outnumbered 1 to 1.5, had the FS and hit very early.

we all know that SoF are a bunch of pantie wastes that could never fight a pre-arranged fair war without getting their asses kicked.

waiting to see how long it takes them to kiss LaF's ass to bail them out again

and the answer is 16 days.....LMFAO

Kalick Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 2:53:47

SoF/Rival vs MD/SoL was more than fair for SoF considering SoF got the FS and chose the time of the war. There are no excuses for how SoF was losing this war.

prank

Oct 31st 2013, 2:59:04

So let's sum this up.

1. LaFs FDP SoF hits LaFs FDP MD (out numbering them by 30 or so) making it impossible for them to win on their own.

2. SOL defends MD as their FDP.

3. SOL and MD attack Rival in attempt to create a fair war. Not sure why rival chose not to help SoF (rd didn't need rivals help).. unless SoF told them not to in order to make #4 happen.

4. LaF enters weeks later 4x larger than SOL and weakening their own FDP MDs position.

This is pretty retarded. Why pretend to play both sides LaF?

Over The Hill Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 3:04:56

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Sof got whooped, rd got deleted..it was just a matter of time

[quote poster=Fuji; 27072; 501215]
Originally posted by En4cer85:
Sof were and have been outnumbered for a long time in this war :P

That's funny, they didn't have a problem launching a OOP FS with a 25 member advantage. All we did was turn it around and give ourselves a 20 country advantage. One would think that attacking Rival and giving SoF/Rival the numbers advantage would have made everyone happy, but how could anyone know Rival would literally do nothing but let us hit them over and over again?

Originally posted by Kalick:
SoF/Rival vs MD/SoL was more than fair for SoF considering SoF got the FS and chose the time of the war. There are no excuses for how SoF was losing this war.

+1

ColoOutlaw

Oct 31st 2013, 3:05:25

Originally posted by Fuji:

That's funny, they didn't have a problem launching a OOP FS with a 25 member advantage. All we did was turn it around and give ourselves a 20 country advantage. One would think that attacking Rival and giving SoF/Rival the numbers advantage would have made everyone happy, but how could anyone know Rival would literally do nothing but let us hit them over and over again?

Oh well. Everyone knows LaF honours their pacts, and we all knew this was a possibility. I look forward to the SoF keyboard warriors coming out from their bunkers to tell everyone how big and bad they are behind the LaF juggernaut.

+1
And I quit

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2013, 3:14:05

No I did not forget. rival made the number and nets all but about even. Made it a fair fight until SOF realized once again they need not only the FS but a Almost. 2-1 advantage. You guys should simply say we lost this war and ask for a cease fire for this set. "Job well done".

This is like burning the church house in the movie the patriot. If I were any SOF member I would be saying "there's no honor in t his"

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2013, 3:15:01

No I did not forget. rival made the number and nets all but about even. Made it a fair fight until SOF realized once again they need not only the FS but a Almost. 2-1 advantage. You guys should simply say we lost this war and ask for a cease fire for this set. "Job well done".

This is like burning the church house in the movie the patriot. If I were any SOF member I would be saying "there's no honor in t his"

iScode Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 3:15:21

Oh well. Everyone knows LaF honours their pacts, and we all knew this was a possibility. I look forward to the SoF keyboard warriors coming out from their bunkers to tell everyone how big and bad they are behind the LaF juggernaut.

lol oh ok, so we are just meant to let you decide who we choose to war along side?

Your mistake was hitting rival and expecting us to follow your plan, that was never going to happen...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2013, 3:16:58

Fuji Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 3:18:54

Brilliant plan

echlori Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 3:20:21

Originally posted by iScode:

lol oh ok, so we are just meant to let you decide who we choose to war along side?

Your mistake was hitting rival and expecting us to follow your plan, that was never going to happen...

Scode you're hilarious. You're telling me Rival wasn't going to FS MD/SOL?

Mr Azure

Oct 31st 2013, 3:26:30

Originally posted by echlori:

I can tell you with certainty that they were not.

SPARTACUS

Oct 31st 2013, 3:27:59

Because you logged into their site Mr. Azure?

Mr Azure

Oct 31st 2013, 3:28:26

yea that must be it

NorCal SOL

Oct 31st 2013, 3:28:30

Well I need to post for my bonus' so here it goes:

SOL stay off AT.

Thank you

Bonus

iScode Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 3:37:04

Originally posted by echlori:

correct, i do not know who they were going to fs, at a guess i would say EVO/PDM. But i definitely know they were not going to hit md/sol.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 3:52:29

Originally posted by justtaint:
RD isn't out of the equation. They all get the restart bonuses and will be in fighting shape within a week.

Thats what you think after what happened is it? I bet half at best have clicked the restart button.

Wu Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 6:32:20

You guys really really really like to rank SOL so high huh?

SOL has less than 10 countries above $3m NW,
LAF has nearly 70.

so much love...

SOL is ranked too high.

Alin Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 6:32:45

I really don`t have to many words for this!

Only word i have is one side should pretty much realize which particular netting clan needs some 99 turn correction war/s!

Xintros Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 7:11:33

Read dec,
Then saw WHAAAA WHAAAA crying posts.

Teething SoL?

BEND OVER BIATCHES! HAHAHA
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

bertz Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 7:35:00

As if you guys did not saw this coming.
This will only end when we all quit. LOL

Xintros Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 7:40:05

*tackles bertz and rubs*
Lolz I could have just as well been SoL or MD as SoF.
I just fell this way.

*gets up and fixes hair* :-)

Edited By: Xintros on Oct 31st 2013, 13:00:47. Reason: to fix hair
See Original Post
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

mdevol Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 7:49:43

I can promise you the CS will beat the FS...you just wait...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

foresaken Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 8:39:38

How in the world could you guys not see this coming?

Since last set you could see this set was going to be a server war in some way or the other.

And Rival not hitting back and hitting someone else completely. It doesnt take much to realize that that was the plan all a long. Which now you can also see that LaF growing and stepping in later was probably also planned.

It has me kinda amazed that md/sol didnt see this coming and werent prepared for it. From the outside looking in that looks like some poor leadership.

But the crying is making me laugh. :)

echlori Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 9:05:35

Also, I don't recall Rival giving LCN or Evo the option to decide when they FSed both clans slightly less than a year ago.

KriSatZ Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 9:08:52

I just hope EVO, PDM, Tie, Omega, Monsters and anyone else FS us.

Make it fun and hope it lasts 40 days!
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 10:43:56

MD/SoL knew it was going to occur, we were just hoping it WOULDN'T for once..

Riddler Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 11:07:35

Can we just prove that LaF gave the info to RD to cheat with so these fluffs can be deleted too?

Soultaker

Oct 31st 2013, 11:12:22

Yes that's the answer... just delete everyone that's better than you so you can win the game :)

How Embarassing

Oct 31st 2013, 11:14:51

SOF are the great champions of cheating alliances. Their latest cheating ally got deleted so they cry like babies again to LAF.

I really marvel at SOF members. Do they really think it's cool to be the laughing stock of this game? How many members will come back after the 75th reset when they got thoroughly destroyed again in an even war and again sobbed like a fluff until they forced their ally into a war they started.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 12:10:18

Doesn't matter; won the war.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Makinso Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 12:22:41

Sigh w.e @ this.

SoF this is your admittance of defeat?

Pride Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 12:29:50

Sof didn't really win anything. MD will continue to kill Sof. So in the end calling in Laf was just retarded.

locket Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 12:36:00

Except that by the end the chances of Sol/MD having higher NW is quite slim so they will win in that way.

Sov Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 12:46:52

Don't know what you guys are complaining about. If SOL/MD vs SoF was even then we just made it more even ;)

Suck it up princesses.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 31st 2013, 12:54:16

Originally posted by NorCal SOL:
Well I need to post for my bonus' so here it goes:

SOL stay off AT.

Thank you

Bonus

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

MADMARK Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 12:56:22

WOW, you guys really do have your head up your arses!!

Cable Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 12:58:21

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
Who sol going to call in,clans that are warring?

Whos still at war? RDs out leaving Evo Pdm Lcn vs rival who already declared war on sol as well... derp

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 31st 2013, 13:09:38

Sorry I try not to make political comments here but this keeps going through my mind:

"if it's a bailout does this mean that sof is too big to fail?:P"

and because you are all a bunch of fluffheads:
THIS STATEMENT IS NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY TAG IN THIS GAME NOR SHOULD IT BE TAKEN AS PRAISE OR CONDEMNATION OF THE ACTION OF ANY TAG. THIS STATEMENT WAS MADE UNDER ARTICLE 3.2 OF MARTIAN LAW MEANING THAT IS NOT A STATEMENT ON GAME POLITICS SOF, SOL, RAGE, ANY TAG I HAVEN'T MENTIONNED HERE PAST OR PRESENT (OR EVEN UCN)

GLORY TO HAN

++martian
KING OF THE TROLLS

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

cypress Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 13:14:07

I won the internets. I will never admit defeat.

You called in A, I called in X, RD got deleted (too soon?). We are all fighting. The rest are just purely words and numbers.

Don't like it? I hear hellokittyonline is all the rage nowadays if you don't take too many vacations.

davidoss Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 13:18:18

Who is Han?

Alin Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 13:36:52

I found these Earth related logs on Google.com!

10-OCT-2013
<Sov> We are going to AB/Farm/FS them with our powerful Tyrannies/farmer/industrial
<Euglaf> ok :)

14-OCT-2013
<Sov> I love that FS - so powerful.
<Euglaf> Ya ya :)

16-OCT-2013
<Sov> We now have precious intel from our RD friends. We can`t loose the war. We have our dog warming up too.
<Euglaf> ok :)

20-OCT-2013
<Sov> They are walling a lot up there but we are still dominating them with our powerful strategy
<Euglaf> sure sure nice, just a second. What you saying Goku? RAGE did whaaat ????

22-OCT-2013
<Sov> Today we managed to kill one Md middle-breaker. It was an inactive one.
<Euglaf> Nice performance. What about those 60 MD/Sol countries that are double the NW of your no.1?
<Sov> :(

23-OCT-2013
<Sov> we need your help. Our lap-dog was fluffed up.
<Euglaf> NO

24-OCT-2013
<Sov> Please
<Euglaf> NO, you started this. We will FA you if needed latter on, let us farm RAGE and grow.

25-OCT-2013
<Sov> Please, com on man this is just the 9th time in 7 resets we ask for a favor.
<Euglaf> NO

26-OCT-2013
<Sov> Please
<Euglaf> NO

27-OCT-2013
<Sov> Today one of their restarts managed to wall us. However we managed a land kill on a 100 land SOL restart. PLEASE!
<Euglaf> NO

28-OCT-2013
<Sov> PLEASE!
<Euglaf> NO

29-OCT-2013
<Sov> RD FSed boxcar, Pang FSed RD. There goes one of our FA source. Man, wtf should we do? Being farms for like 37 more days? Is our celebration set. PLEASE!
<Euglaf> Pfft. Let me check. GOKUUUU!!!!!
<Goku> Sup
<Euglaf> Sof is getting beaten again. This time FA is not going to save them.
<Goku> Wtf!
<Sov> but ...
<Goku> Shut up! This is the last time!
RED ALERT! RED ALERT!!!!

Edited By: Alin on Nov 5th 2013, 15:33:46
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 13:40:32

One problem there genius, Sov in SoF is not me and he is not a SoF leader ;)

Did you really spend 30 mins trying to make something funny only to find you did it totally wrong?

Sov Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 13:40:50

My name in SoF is Alin.

cypress Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 13:41:50

Is that more of the "truths" you promised?

Didn't manage a snicker much though.

Keep trying?

euglaf Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 15:16:44

how long did it take you to format that alin? LOL HAHAHAHHAHAAH

tellarion Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 15:20:01

That's because Rival are retarded and refused to help them, despite being dragged into the war. I thought Sof and Rival were allies??

tellarion Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 15:31:53

Scode, don't be retarded. As others pointed out, Rival did the exact same thing to Lcn/Evo last set, and we weren't even pacted to each other.

Sof and Rival are close allies. Rival was 100% fully war prepped and sitting on a pile of turns for their FS on Lcn scheduled for less than 24 hours later. We didn't know they were targetting Lcn until after, of course, but it doesn't matter. You guys had the slight number advantage, and the NWs were pretty close as well.

What more could you ask for? YOUR WAR-PREPPED ALLY WAS PULLED IN. Deal with it ffs.

Alin Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 15:32:50

Originally posted by euglaf:
how long did it take you to format that alin? LOL HAHAHAHHAHAAH

like 5 minutes - i type fast and i used copy past for your nick :P

Sov Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 15:35:50

Originally posted by tellarion:

What more could you ask for? YOUR WAR-PREPPED ALLY WAS PULLED IN. Deal with it ffs.

No, YOU deal with it :)