Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2013, 0:28:27

with no food?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

ebert00 Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 0:55:37

I got some noob who hit me like 5x already... seems like a fun set to me.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2013, 1:11:22

Oh, and he's named after you. Guess he's gonna make it his mission to fluff with you. Rofl you draw the most haters, it's crazy
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Hammer Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 1:28:40

Get'em ebert!

TDA101 Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 1:37:09

If you don't fluffing mess with me, I might consider going farmer.

zydx Game profile

Nov 1st 2013, 10:15:45

@hammer
no, he just farmed his multi instead. lol

h2orich Game profile

Nov 1st 2013, 12:30:53

#14 is my hero.

2013-10-31 18:15:00 PS WhyDidIPickTheo (#14) RussianRoulette (#25) 276A (451A)
2013-10-31 18:12:02 SS WhyDidIPickTheo (#14) DeathFromAbove (#3) 359A (423A)
2013-10-31 20:21:35 PS WhyDidIPickTheo (#14) DeathFromAbove (#3) DH
2013-11-01 12:22:35 PS WhyDidIPickTheo (#14) DeathFromAbove (#3) 1007A (1347A)
2013-11-01 12:18:19 SS WhyDidIPickTheo (#14) RussianRoulette (#25) 426A (581A)

blid

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2013, 12:36:28

Is DFA still allying him?

ebert00 Game profile

Nov 1st 2013, 13:17:43

14 is an idiot.

Cable Game profile

Nov 1st 2013, 13:20:52

The guy not defneding his land is an idiot not the guy stealing it.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2013, 21:02:51

Originally posted by ebert00:
14 is an idiot.
Actually he's got the right idea. Everyone should do this to you.

TDA101 Game profile

Nov 1st 2013, 21:07:32

I don't understand the hate, just a game :S.

Sure 1 or 2 sets is fun/funny. But you don't have to drive him out of the game.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2013, 21:13:20

He still deserves it. The actual goal is to drive RussianRoulette out of the game, but if ebert leaves who cares.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2013, 21:16:28

Notice just a few posts up, I said why do so many people hate you, it's crazy, blah blah:
Originally posted by blid:
Oh, and he's named after you. Guess he's gonna make it his mission to fluff with you. Rofl you draw the most haters, it's crazy
Well, I just realized it's not crazy at all. It's deserved and I will attack him every single set RussianRoulette does one of his signature "I've got a 7500 acre country allied to DFA and I've just blown through all my turns and I'm gonna hit this guy with twice as much land as me and 200 turns on hand" moves. Do you know how annoying it is when the same freaking guy has done this to you half a dozen times? It's time for drastic measures. DFA can either stop allying him, get him to stop running counterproductive countries that do nothing but ruin good sets, or he can be retaled each time RR grabs me. That's my new policy.

And if other people have more extreme policies that involve multitapping DFA all the time until he quits, that's up to them. I won't say it's crazy or to give the guy a break anymore though. Too many sets fluffed up by RR.

Edited By: blid on Nov 1st 2013, 21:23:11
See Original Post

Vic Game profile

Nov 1st 2013, 21:26:28

lol you guys are all so hard on ebert. i've found him to be a class act

blid

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2013, 21:26:32

*DFA allies RR, RR topfeeds me*

Message from DeathFromAbove (#3) sent on Nov 01, 20:42
Report this message
How is anything someone else does on me? Reply

next set:

Report this message

next set:

Report this message

next set:

Report this message

Guess what, after several months of this, I think it's on you.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2013, 21:28:52

Teach the guy how to play or stop allying him. Otherwise, when he topfeeds me, I hit you. I'm not asking a lot here.

Vic Game profile

Nov 1st 2013, 21:43:21

i guess given the length of their alliance that is a reasonable request blid.
start teaching this guy whatsup ebert or find better allies.
my tpt is already well more than your allies and i have 270 turns on hand

TDA101 Game profile

Nov 1st 2013, 23:45:38

BTW. If you're selling jets, can you not put them up at 210?

Heck ill pay 185 for them as a demo if you put them up for that much. You know my priv is 192 right? >_>

Hammer Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 2:26:30

Do you know how annoying it is when the same freaking guy has done this to you half a dozen times? It's time for drastic measures. DFA can either stop allying him, get him to stop running counterproductive countries that do nothing but ruin good sets, or he can be retaled each time RR grabs me. That's my new policy.

Serious questions, blid...and you know I respect you, so no sarcasm intended... I am just trying to understand.

Do you play with the same country name each set, or does RR just happen to find you each set? Is he purposely targeting you?

I'm with TDA on the hate and here's why: when I play techer, ebert is kind enough to ally with me, as several other veteran players have, although I suck at this game and only finish with about half the net as he and others. But, I can count on him if I need a tech partner and he has a slot open. So should he, or other good netters who are kind enough to ally with me, be hit each set if I do not play as well as others think I should, or if they do not teach me how to play?

Should I be ran out of the game when I make stupid moves as RR is accused? Do I not deserve good allies because I do not play as well as you guys?

Isn't the game itself the training ground and where you learn?

I am not getting some of the stuff that is going on lately. If one doesn't play as others think you should, then you are picked on each set. If one plays aggressive, then they are turned into a parking lot.

If somebody plays an all-x country so they are not deemed aggressive, they then get RoR'd when they retal because they gained more than they lost. They may also be turned into a parking lot because they are considered an all jetter since their retal was likely on a larger country.

I don't get this stuff anymore.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2013, 2:46:33

It's not about being "good." It's about how RussianRoulette plays, which is that he never has any land, and he never has any turns on hand, so his country is already wasted, and then he smacks countries with several thousand more acres than him. Sometimes it's me, sometimes it's another good player like h2o and ingle. All he does is spoil other people's resets while really not helping his own because the way he plays has no hope of ever achieving anything. This has happened to me a LOT of times and I'm done with it. Ebert keeps allying this guy. He's already been attacked by other people in the last few sets because of it, and yet he STILL keeps allying this guy. hy does ebert keep allying this tool? That's the real question. You'd think eventually, after multiple months of this, Ebert would say, "Oh hey, everyone hates RR and he plays like an ass. I'm going to talk to him, or get a new ally." But no! He just keeps saying, after multiple months of this happening, "Don't blame me!" Even after this has been brought up several times and even after others have already suicided on him for it, he still claims to know nothing and he still keeps allying the dude. I'm not suiciding on Ebert, all I'm saying is, because nothing else has worked, from now on, if RR hits me, I retal you. Maybe Ebert will finally take him aside and teach him how to play? Maybe RR will finally feel guilty and take the time to learn? I don't know, but what I do know is RR never has any land and Ebert does and RR doesn't know how to net so warring him is pointless, but Ebert does, and Ebert is still allying the dude after multiple people have attacked him for it, and the dude is still hitting me and fluffing with my rounds even though his own is pointless because he won't listen to advice and plays like a moron.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2013, 3:07:56

If h2o and I agree on something, you know it's true.

Also, I mean, this has already been happening. Other people have already attacked Ebert for allying RR in general. Somehow he's still allying the guy and the guy is still wrecking rounds. I'm not even saying I'm going to hit Ebert for no reason, I'm just saying when RR topfeeds me, my retal will be on Ebert.

Edited By: blid on Nov 2nd 2013, 3:14:40
See Original Post

Hammer Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 3:21:13

If h2o and I agree on something, you know it's true.

lol..

crest23 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 3:25:20

Nice move. I should come back to express. EbErt needs more love it looks like.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

edfjr Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 3:49:28

Here's a thought. If RR keeps top feeding and you're sick of hits from him. Give him an intel ally. Problem solved. No more hits.

TDA101 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 3:50:25

cept he's probably 4 ally pacted with Ebert

crest23 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 4:02:56

Originally posted by edfjr:
Here's a thought. If RR keeps top feeding and you're sick of hits from him. Give him an intel ally. Problem solved. No more hits.

Where's the fun in that?

Edited By: crest23 on Nov 2nd 2013, 4:30:55
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

TDA101 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 4:08:59

Originally posted by crest23:
Originally posted by TDA101:
cept he's probably 4 ally pacted with Ebert

Where's the fun in that?

I was referring to edfjr, you can't send someone an int pact to someone who has no slots!

crest23 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 4:31:34

Fast finger.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

justtaint

Nov 2nd 2013, 6:22:10

crest, come back. I have.
SlashMD

blid

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2013, 5:12:16

with no food?
answer is yes.

TDA101 Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 5:20:11

I'm sorry blid. I feel asleep.