Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 14:04:55

Upon further investigation by the admins, it has been determined that the IP addresses involved were attached to proxy servers at the time of the hackings. The proxy servers had been used by RD members in the past, but there is not enough evidence to conclusively tie the same RD members to what happened to Boxcar over the past couple of weeks.

Ok, that paragraph up there was just for those who used the mouse-over tool to try to see what the topic was really about before clicking on the link. No RD countries have been reinstated. In fact, no RD countries will ever be reinstated this reset.

You crybabies who believe that playing in an alliance known for blatant cheating in the past means that no problems will crop up in the future should have realized that the people who actually cheated in the past may just try to do it again sometime in the future. Given that some of you whiners are threatening to leave the game and not come back, please do so. The players who play cleanly do not need or want your kind among them or even associated with them.

No, I didn't really post this to add any discussion to the board; I just wanted to see where this thread would go.

Reap the whirlwind, baby! Reap the whirlwind!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 14:11:00

damn. you got my hopes up. thought I'd be able to finish the set cleanly with my nonexistent country. :-(
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 14:11:14

I wont leave, I will just randomly AB and missile dump every netgainer that I can as a sign of protest :)

blid

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 14:24:50

Why do they still let hanlong "openly" play? That's one of the dumbest things I've heard. Once his identity is revealed, the country should be made purple. Can you stop him from coming back completely, if he hides his identity? Maybe not. But you can sure delete him every time he's made known, and you absolutely should be doing so. I saw multiple posts by admins about how the permaban wasn't followed, well, you knew he skirted it and you didn't even try to enforce it. What's up with that? Anytime he "openly" joins an alliance I'm sure someone in that alliance will gladly report it to you. How can you purple an entire clan and not this guy?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

smlandau84 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 14:35:48

LOL, superfly has the right idea.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 14:37:36

Last time I heard about hanlong, it was current Laf heads saying he has account access in Laf, but doesn't play a country. But now it's common knowledge that he plays?

Remember how people hate KJ and like to bring his name up in relation to Evo every chance they get? Well KJ didn't hack the fluffing game, he was just an offensive ass. AND WE PERMABANNED HIM FOR IT! Please take a fluffing page from our book and do the right godamned thing.

I swear the next time I hear ANYTHING about diez, kj and edge running suiciders, I'm gonna fluffing flip.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 30th 2013, 14:46:45

we don't let hanlong play. He is still banned.

If hanlong is logging into the laf site and talking to people
and that's all he is doing then that's between him and laf.
KJ isn't permabanned from the forums afaik.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

blid

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 14:53:55

Originally posted by Pang:

- The lack of deterrent from the punishment dealt out during previous cheating scandals, and ban evasion and internal approval that resulted

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
Originally posted by crest23:
Why aren't those involved permabanned? These admins never learn.

considering hanlong is playing in Pangs alliance currently.. dunno if that will happen ;)

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:

Rumors fly that Hanlong plays for example despite perma ban.

Originally posted by qzjul:

In hindsight, given their response, and the ban-evasion, they probably *should* all have been deleted. Though deleting them now for that would probably be a little late... heh

Originally posted by locket:
Yah.. Hanlong is "openly" in Laf or Sof atm. Has been back and forth between the two since. If they wanted to discourage people they would have made it harder for Hanlong to come back at all.

Why not try banning people since you guys did not in my memory try to ban Hanlong? You guys deleted countries from him. He took a set or two off and was back and you knew it probably before I did and I found out decently fast. I believe you have told me that you did not try banning Hanlong for various reasons which i wont go into. I could be remembering wrong.

And as for your comments. I tolerated playing with Hanlong after what he did and so did the entirety of Laf leadership. Hell. Some of them even supported TC who was supposedly even more guilty than Hanlong. I didnt have much choice if I was going to stay in Laf with the only people that I talked to at that time though. If I had my way then Hanlong would never have been let back in Laf but you can thank your lovely leadership over there for that. Deleting my country served no purpose.

Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KriSatZ Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 15:28:33

To my knowledge he doesn't play. He just helps out with site and irc stuff.

This is also the first time I've seen someone say he is banned as well, I was under the impression it was just TC that was banned permanently.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

tellarion Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 15:39:11

We as in Evo. We booted someone and banned him because he was an ass, not because he cheated and hacked. If anyone ever is proven guilty of cheating in my alliance, they are GONE. No questions asked, no forgiveness given. End of story.

Oct 30th 2013, 15:42:46

and you use what tools to determine whether or not they cheated and can prove the identity of every account and that it'll only be accessed by the legitimate owner?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 15:48:58

Originally posted by tellarion:
We as in Evo. We booted someone and banned him because he was an ass, not because he cheated and hacked. If anyone ever is proven guilty of cheating in my alliance, they are GONE. No questions asked, no forgiveness given. End of story.
Would you boot people who are schmucks/cheaters on other servers?

tellarion Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 15:54:25

Originally posted by blid:

That's a good question :/ As we are solely a 1a Alliance, maybe not, but I guess it depends on the situation. I'd ask qz to check their 1a activity though, at the very least.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 15:55:34

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
and you use what tools to determine whether or not they cheated and can prove the identity of every account and that it'll only be accessed by the legitimate owner?

Whatever tools the admins use to determine these sorts of things, obviously. If 4 admins agreed that one of my members was a cheater, then he's a cheater and I don't want him in my alliance.

Oct 30th 2013, 15:57:53

are you going to self-delete the entire tag everytime that you discover a cheater in your midst because you can't determine the exact benefit that that particular cheater gave to your tag?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 16:00:11

That's a good question :/ As we are solely a 1a Alliance, maybe not, but I guess it depends on the situation. I'd ask qz to check their 1a activity though, at the very least.
ah well, sounded promising for a minute there

tellarion Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 16:00:57

No, but if the admins decided to delete my tag because one of my LEADERS was hacking, I'd have to swallow it up and accept it. I can guarantee you that.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 16:05:15

ah well, sounded promising for a minute there

Lol, well, I'm leading a 1a alliance and I don't play on other servers. I sure as hell would pass whatever information I could to the admins and help them either condemn or clear my member.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 16:12:11

Why is it that when it comes to cheating and shady activities we hear, laf, sof, rd? Good job to the guys in SPERM.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 21:59:19

If teen angst and crying could be converted into useful energy, Pang and QZ would be getting paid for running this game.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Xninja Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 22:01:06

Originally posted by NukEvil:
If teen angst and crying could be converted into useful energy, Pang and QZ would be getting paid for running this game.

I see adds every day in here, your a fool to think their is no gains being made, even if the gains made are just to keep the game online....
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 22:02:31

Notice that I said "getting paid FOR RUNNING THIS GAME". They're not getting paid for running this game now, they're getting paid for allowing advertisers an extra outlet for their stuff.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 22:34:59

Remember SoL is always good, join the good side of EE!
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Xninja Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 13:52:12

Notice that I said "getting paid FOR RUNNING THIS GAME". They're not getting paid for running this game now, they're getting paid for allowing advertisers an extra outlet for their stuff.

Wow, funny statement.... Thats like saying, “Those who try to lead the people can only do so by following the mob” or “Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.”... If they were not "getting paid FOR RUNNING THIS GAME" there would be no advertisements and there would be no profit and more likely than not, be no game..... We might not pay them directly to play but they are getting bank on running the game. You would need to be one real cool ass mother to keep this game going out of pocket... I know I wouldn't, way to much real world stuff to take care of. Or maybe they spoiled brats who come from money(jk, you guys rock!), I don't know them like that.

I was merely claiming that they are getting paid for keeping the game running. More hits more money...

But ya... It really has nothing to do with this topic. I just found your statement false(imo) and felt I wanted to call you out :P, start fires and all that. You know, what AT is all good for :P

In end statement, I acknowledge they do not get paid as if this was a job, compensated for their time which is what you more than likely were trying to say. I just like busting balls :P

Edited By: Xninja on Oct 31st 2013, 13:57:43. Reason: forgot somthing
See Original Post
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Xninja Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 13:55:11

And don't get me wrong, I love the time they put into it. This game has some of the best game moderators I have ever had to deal with. Its a shame they don't get paid as if it was a job, lord knows they put in enough time :P
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2013, 13:55:14

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I wont leave, I will just randomly AB and missile dump every netgainer that I can as a sign of protest :)

+1. :) The creation of a new "suicider". LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Xninja Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 13:56:45

Blank Post!

Edited By: Xninja on Oct 31st 2013, 13:58:52. Reason: hit quote not edit
See Original Post
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2013, 13:57:10

Why do they still let hanlong "openly" play? That's one of the dumbest things I've heard. Once his identity is revealed, the country should be made purple. Can you stop him from coming back completely, if he hides his identity? Maybe not. But you can sure delete him every time he's made known, and you absolutely should be doing so. I saw multiple posts by admins about how the permaban wasn't followed, well, you knew he skirted it and you didn't even try to enforce it. What's up with that? Anytime he "openly" joins an alliance I'm sure someone in that alliance will gladly report it to you. How can you purple an entire clan and not this guy?

This is a very valid question. I'm absolutely sure that it is possible to rid the game of known cheaters and protect the true players of the game. Why is a known cheater allowed to openly play?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 14:30:26

If I've read some posts correctly, Hanlong isn't actually playing the game. He's just logging into the LaF alliance site and talking to ppl.

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 14:45:41

If I've read some posts correctly, Hanlong isn't actually playing the game. He's just logging into the LaF alliance site and talking to ppl.

This. He played the occasional forum Werewolf game on the shared forum between TIE/RD/LaF.

Forgotten

Nov 3rd 2013, 7:33:56

Originally posted by Xinhuan:

He played the game between TIE/RD/LaF.

ZOMG

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

locket Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 8:02:35

He played at LEAST one country in Laf before I left there Nuk so I wouldnt be so believing of what people say here. He was not under the name Hanlong at the time though.