Verified:

Twink Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:26:11

Tempting...

Is that person you?

If so, I will gladly mock!

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:34:32

yep, your sister or daughter or niece or mother will get breast cancer, and you'll be wishing on the good word of the lord that you hadn't mocked. not even mock somebody with it, just simply mock the entire disorder. class act. no, really.

Heston Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:39:18

drivel.

your an asshole....proof below

http://youtu.be/LFKXAGJ3qvM
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:41:14

you're, contraction of you are..

did we already cover your inability to understand or speak the english language?

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:42:13

oh, proof below

http://www.dictionary.com

Heston Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:44:51

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:45:50

i'm sorry, i don't have a youtube account

well, i do, but primarily i use it to watch high school girls make out with one another

Heston Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:49:40

one more just for braden and syko_fluffy

http://youtu.be/VBdG_1BHbb0

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:55:23

is it high school girls making out?

not interested if it isn't

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:55:52

i'd prefer if they were cheerleaders, but regular old middle school sleep over does fine, too.

wait, what?

Heston Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:57:07

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 6:39:31

five hundred and seventeen views

you know you matter in this community, when..

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 8:40:51

Skim read the thread. Noted mentions to anal penetration and waa waa waa I want my country back.

I rate this thread 7/10 good solid posts, well played. As for being deleted, you shouldn't have cheated lol

boneSAW1

Oct 30th 2013, 10:07:14

2nd bradens original post iam legit, give me my country back!

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 11:43:41

i love how he picks and chooses, he wants his country but NOT to associate with any of the rest of what i said. he's a statesman, a diplomat at heart ;)

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 11:44:44

oh, kj, an englishman should understand perfectly well.

as for cheating, thank you, i haven't in like seven years. that doesn't seem to matter one fluffing bit, though.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 11:58:22

before braden lost his marbles here, this thread was about him getting deleted for no reason? what's the story there
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 11:59:38

Originally posted by blid:
before braden lost his marbles here, this thread was about him getting deleted for no reason? what's the story there
RD got mass deleted because their leaders hacked Boxcar.

Another deletion for Titanium.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

blid

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 12:00:37

Oh I see, thanks!
http://forums.earthempires.com/...data-breach-rd-with-proof

Alliance players are fluff
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 12:09:47

Admins probably should have disbanded RD without deleting all the non-leadership players

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 12:47:20

I dunno, from what I'm seeing from some of the RD members on this forum, I think the admins need to escalate this issue to the proper authorities. But that's just me.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 12:59:58

Originally posted by NukEvil:
I dunno, from what I'm seeing from some of the RD members on this forum, I think the admins need to escalate this issue to the proper authorities. But that's just me.

and then post the police reports as proof.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

tulosba Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 13:19:02

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:

If they do contact the police/fbi/NSA/Obamacare then you do realise that that is impossible? It would be material evidence of a criminal investigation and for the eyes of the police + the defence lawyers only.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 13:23:18

Originally posted by tulosba:
Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:

If they do contact the police/fbi/NSA/Obamacare then you do realise that that is impossible? It would be material evidence of a criminal investigation and for the eyes of the police + the defence lawyers only.

doesn't it have to be made public at some point in time?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

tulosba Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 13:39:44

when it is in courts it is public by default unless ruled as non-public by the judge. but if its a part of a criminal investigation you cant spread it around as that empowers the criminal to hide his tracks etc..

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 13:46:11

Wow Braden, get a grip, its just a game. If RD gets deleted for cheating, thats good, its a reasonable response to a cheating clan and since you are a member of that clan you should be pissed of at your cheating clanmates, not at everyone. Quit the clan if you are so holy, and get on with playing the game.

Mr Jade

Oct 30th 2013, 14:16:16

Oh my god. Seriously. Everyone, and I mean —EVERYONE— needs to drop this fluffing preconceived assumption that —EVERYONE— in Reservoir Dogs all knew what was going on.

* None of us got a memo that the three flufftards in RD were doing this.
* Most of us didn't even know what had happened until Pang's post on AT.
* None of us knew quite what the fluff happened when we logged into our countries to see we were deleted.
* I still have no fluffing clue exactly what "advantage" we had from these flufftards hacking the Boxcar server, or their attempts as Pang has said, to hack EE.

As far as I know, just from reading Pang's post, these fluffers hacked their way into the BCH sites of other alliances, which also constitutes as spying as they were using this ill-gotten access to get information. What I don't know is the information they gained or how it was used. I am still in the dark as to what supposed "advantage" we all had, and how our countries in the game somehow benefited from it.

I am not pissed about my country being deleted. I am pissed that people who outside of those directly affected by this, have gone on to assume they know everything, believing that even without knowing about these stupid fluffing actions taken by a few were supported by those remaining legitimate players, or that by our not knowing about them until it was addressed in Pang's post, that we some how were supportive or complicit in this.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 14:17:13

Originally posted by NukEvil:
I do think that Copper should see the inside of a courtroom for this. It's a serious violation. And there's your deterrent to make sure it won't happen again, haha.

Trife Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 14:19:12

Originally posted by braden:
you have two options, yourself, fag.

1. go suck another fags fluff, you twink homosexual
2. go suck your own fluff, you twink homosexual.

have fun burning in hell.

i know you're upset, and i can see why. but that's not cool, homes

trumper Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 14:29:24

If Braden gets his country back, can I have my pre-killed, pre-RD hacking LCN, country back from before they declared war on us?

Rosco Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 14:49:58

This thread escalated quickly
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Trife Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 15:03:20

Originally posted by trumper:
If Braden gets his country back, can I have my pre-killed, pre-RD hacking LCN, country back from before they declared war on us?

It'd only be fair!

blid

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 19:15:08

I originally thought the innocent players in RD got a raw deal but now I think it was pretty fair. It's not a judgment on the people being deleted or their morals. It is however deserved. Alliance leaders hacked boxcar. Alliance leaders led them down a dirty path into first strikes they planned by reading the enemy's forums. Alliance leaders got their whole alliance deleted.

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 21:30:28

yes trife I went a little overboard. it will be addressed once I'm home

as blid said, lost my marbles ;)

Trife Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 21:34:17

it's okay, i've lost mine many times on AT :)

Heston Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 21:43:25

It does suck you got caught up. If i cared i would be pissed too. Imo every last mother fluffer in alliance should be deleted. Twice.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 21:47:23

Originally posted by blid:

His meds wore off.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Xninja Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 21:50:04

A simple request forum turned yet again into stupid fluff.... keep the d i c k swing up assholes....

Guess its easier to tear people down because of their own personal opinions, than look at the situation people are in and understand it.

I feel for you braden, chin up bro.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

crest23 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 21:51:50

He's back on the meds now. Take another dose when you get home.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Heston Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 22:34:55

Originally posted by Xninja:
A simple request forum turned yet again into stupid fluff.... keep the d i c k swing up assholes....

Guess its easier to tear people down because of their own personal opinions, than look at the situation people are in and understand it.

I feel for you braden, chin up bro.

You read good. Real good.
Youre a beacon of mercy, understanding and morals.